After Hollywood sex fiend Harvey Weinstein’s conviction for rape last week, prosecutors are salivating at the new “no evidence” standard that the case has set.
The #MeToo movement has been desperate to convict men of sexual improprieties based only on the word of the female alleged victim, as they hope to take their witch hunt to a new level. The Weinstein case is their golden opportunity to finish off the Bill of Rights once and for all.
Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. is happy to enable these gynocratic extremists who want to do away with due process and the presumption of innocence.
“It’s rape even if there is no physical evidence,” Vance said, adding that the Weinstein conviction “pulled the justice system into the 21st Century. It’s a new day. Their verdict turned the page on our justice system on men like Harvey Weinstein.”
The Black Press of America noted that this new standard could be devastating to people of color, who are no stranger to unfair and biased court proceedings:
In 2019, editors at the American Bar Association’s website noted a gaping shorting when it comes to the legal concepts of “presumption of innocence,” which is not expressly enumerated in the U.S Constitution, but instead comes from the Bill of Rights.
The general theory is that every defendant charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
“However, by the preconceived notion, a man of color accused of rape, by a white woman, is presumed guilty beyond a reasonable doubt,” the editors wrote.
“In the case of a white man accused of raping an African American woman, the presumption of guilt shifts from the white defendant to the African American female victim. Here, there is a presumption that a woman is unchaste because the color of her skin is black.
“Alternatively, the standard applied to the white defendant is the presumption that he is innocent until the African American victim is proven pure, innocent, and deserving of the law beyond a white person’s reasonable doubt.”
The American Bar Association editors pointed out historical cases of Black men and boys like The Groveland Four and Emmet Till, who were falsely accused, lynched, and, or, wrongly convicted of rape or sexual assault. Till was wrongly accused merely of whistling at a white woman and violently murdered by white supremacists.
Bar Association editors Chelsea Hale and Meghan Matt further noted the 2016 case of two African American students from Sacred Heart University, was falsely accused of raping a white student.
The student, Nikki Yovino, claimed she was raped in a bathroom during a party held off-campus. Investigators said they believed the woman’s initial story who said she had witnesses to back up her charges.
However, another student came forward to show sexually explicit text messages between Yovino and the accused.
Because of that, Yovino recanted and said she was worried that the consensual encounter with the two students would harm her relationship with another student she admired.
One of the falsely accused students lost his football scholarship while both were forced to withdraw from school.
“Even though a criminal trial was never held, the two young black males were given the excessive sentence of guilt before a thorough investigation was ever conducted,” Hale and Matt wrote. ”Even with Yovino’s lenient penalty for falsely reporting a crime, these two young men’s lives have been forever altered because the color of their skin was different from that of their wrongful accuser.”
Weinstein was found guilty of third-degree rape and criminal sex acts on Feb. 24. He faces up to 25 years in prison, with other criminal cases against the Hollywood pervert still pending. While nobody will cry any tears for Weinstein’s predicament, his case could lead to many innocent men being ensnared by the #MeToo jackals.
‘Ghostbusters’ Director Blames Hillary Clinton’s Unpopularity for Failure of All-Female Franchise Reboot
Maybe your movie just stunk, dude.
Nearly four years later, the all-female reboot of ‘Ghostbusters’ is now remembered as one of the worst atrocities in the history of cinema, and director Paul Feig is blaming anti-Hillary Clinton backlash for its failure.
“I think some really brilliant author … needs to write a book about 2016 and how intertwined we were with Hillary [Clinton] and the anti-Hillary movement,” Feig said while appearing on SiriusXM radio last week.
“Everyone was at a boiling point. I don’t know if it was having an African American president for eight years that teed them up, they were just ready to explode,” he added.
Feig is desperate to make excuses for his movie’s failure, rather than take personal responsibility for creating one of the worst movies in film history.
“It’s crazy how people got nuts about women trying to be in power or be in positions they weren’t normally in,” Feig said. “It was an ugly, ugly year.”
The fake news media has been pushing the line that sexism doomed the movie since its historic failure at the box office during its summer 2016 release. However, ‘Ghostbusters’ creator Ivan Reitman believes that it was nostalgia that caused the backlash, not sexism. Viewers did not want to watch a ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot that was seemingly blasphemous to the original.
“I think there’s way too much talk about gender [when it comes to this film],” Reitman said during an interview with Mashable. “I think that many of the people who were complaining were actually lovers of the [original] movie, not haters of women.”
Feig refuses to admit that his creation was so horrendous and even hopes to release a grueling 3.5 hour directors’ cut of the flick despite the fact that nobody wants to see it.
— Paul Feig (@paulfeig) May 21, 2020
Because the movie was such a massive bomb, the cast has been scrapped and replaced with a new cast for the upcoming re-boot “Ghostbusters: Afterlife.” The initial trailer was released last year to rave reviews.
It can be seen here:
Actress Leslie Jones, who starred in the failed all-female reboot, whined about the new movie that is set for theaters in 2021 for completely sweeping her movie under the rug. Similar to her director, she blamed Trump because everyone hated her awful movie.
So insulting. Like fuck us. We dint count. It’s like something trump would do. (Trump voice)”Gonna redo ghostbusteeeeers, better with men, will be huge. Those women ain’t ghostbusteeeeers” ugh so annoying. Such a dick move. And I don’t give fuck I’m saying something!!
— Leslie Jones 🦋 (@Lesdoggg) January 19, 2019
Feig and Jones, in true liberal fashion, have refused to own up to their own failures. They will continue to create scapegoats instead of admitting the obvious about their horrendous movie that failed spectacularly in its feminist agenda of female empowerment.
Free Speech4 days ago
Supreme Court Rules That Foreign Soros-Backed Operatives Do Not Have First Amendment Rights
Tech4 days ago
Conservative Student Pushed Out of Texas College for TikTok Video Exposing Black Lives Matter Hypocrisy
Deplorables3 days ago
Tucker Carlson Tonight is the Highest Rated Cable Television Show of All Time
Violent Left2 days ago
SANITY: Black Lives Matter Rioter Charged With Attempted Murder After Opening Fire at Motorist Crossing Roadblock
Violent Left3 days ago
Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan Turns on Socialist City Councilwoman After Being Targeted by the Left-Wing Mob
White House4 days ago
President Trump’s Police Reform Order was Handiwork of Jared Kushner and Communist Van Jones
Violent Left3 days ago
BLM Rioter Opens Fire on Utah Motorist Who Refuses to Stop For Mob’s Roadblock
Tech2 days ago
CONFIRMED: Facebook Used to Organize ANTIFA/Black Lives Matter ‘Protest’ That Resulted in the Shooting of a Motorist