The owner of a Massachusetts ice cream shop closed up his business just after one day of reopening during the Wuhan virus pandemic.
Mark Lawrence, the the owner of Polar Cave Ice Cream Parlour, made the decision to close his store after angry customers harassed a teenage employee.
Lawrence was anticipating reopening his shop in accordance to the state’s restaurant guidelines on Mother’s Day weekend.
However the reopening on May, turned out to be uglier than expected.
Lawrence told FOX25 Boston that customers grew frustrated with the longer wait times for the ice cream and started taking out their frustration on his staff.
“One of my best workers quit yesterday at the end of her shift,” he commented. “But the words she was called and the language, you wouldn’t even say in a men’s locker room. And to say it to a 17-year-old kid, they should be ashamed of themselves.”
According to a new plan to keep customers and employees safe, Lawrence announced that he posted on the shop’s Facebook page that all orders must be placed an hour beforehand. However, many customers didn’t abide by the new guidelines, according to Lawrence. In addition, they became rowdy.
“People have forgotten how to treat other human beings in the six or seven weeks that they’ve been confined to their homes,” Lawrence commented. “They have no clue how to respect other human beings.”
Lawrence said he will close the store’s doors until he comes up with a new operating plan.
In the hours after Lawrence’s decision to close, the rest of the community sent him hundreds of messages of support.
“I was very impressed by how your staff stayed patient and kind,” one user wrote. “You guys were doing everything you could and I do not blame you for not reopening. Know there are plenty here that will support you and accept your service however we can get it.”
The parlor filled limited orders on April 9, which Lawrence statd “was a vastly improved operation” in an update on the shop’s Facebook page. He said customers “followed the rules and it worked,” with orders being placed over an hour beforehand, and some were even placed a day before.
“We will continue to tweak our efforts and eventually try again to open full speed ahead,” Lawrence posted on Facebook. “Thank you for the incredible outpouring of love and support from so many. It truly means so much to me at this time.”
Under Governor Charlie Baker’s stay-at-home order, restaurants have been allowed to offer take-out services while dine-in services are temporarily shut down in order to contain the spread of the Wuhan virus.
Non-essential business shutdowns and the stay-at-home order are staying in place until at least May 18.
Because of the shutdown orders many businesses have had to close up shop or radically alter their business models.
Let’s hope that lawmakers exercise some sanity soon. The country cannot take shutdowns for any longer.
Mexican Government Reported that Nearly 80,000 People are Still Missing
Mexico Spirals Out of Control While Joe Biden Promises Mass Amnesty
According to a report released by the Mexican government on November 25, 2020, over 79,500 people are still missing in Mexico.
This comes in the backdrop of Mexico’s infamous military offensive against drug cartels in 2006. Since the erstwhile president Felipe’s military offensive against drug cartels, the number of missing people in Mexico has skyrocketed.
Before 2006, there were 1,500 disappearances in Mexico, per statistics that Deputy Human Rights Minister Alejandro Encina put forward. Since July, there have been roughly 6,300 new cases reported.
Encina observed, however, that the number of disappearances have dropped since 2019.
Mexico is notorious for its alarming levels of violence, which is largely perpetuated by organized crime. In 2019, 34,582 people were murdered. So far in 2020, 26,431 people have been murdered from January to September.
Encinas claimed that Mexican authorities have discovered 1,399 mass graves in Mexico over the past two years. Of the 2,290 bodies discovered in the graves, 879 have been identified.
Mexico is not in good shape and that’s putting it lightly. America at least recognized this with Donald Trump in office. Trump was elected on an America First platform which stressed tough policies on the border and was not willing tolerate mass immigration like his predecessors.
Sadly, the apparent president-Joe Biden is more concerned with trying to pass mass amnesty for 11 million illegal aliens and freezing deportations for 100 days.
Securing our Southern border is a recognition of the cold, hard truth that Mexico is falling apart, and it’s institutional and social rot could potentially make its way up north. Much to America’s chagrin, the next occupant of the White House will likely not recognize that. Should fraud allegations fail to invalidate the current results of the 2020 elections, America First patriots must act accordingly and make immigration a massive issue during the 2022 midterms, both in the primaries and general election.
Deplorables4 days ago
WATCH: General Flynn SPEAKS OUT In First Interview Since Pardon: “President Trump Won This Election”
States3 days ago
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp’s Lawyers Argue That Protecting Dominion’s Trade Secrets is More Important Than Rooting Out Fraud
Tech2 days ago
Twitter Suspends Election Whistleblower After Giving Riveting Testimony in Arizona about Mathematical Fraud
Deplorables2 days ago
#StopTheTires – American Truckers Halt Shipments Citing Voter Fraud, Elite Disrespect, Joe Biden
Politics3 days ago
Before the Election, DHS Set Up ‘Sector Coordinating Council’ with Dominion and Smartmatic Reps to Oversee the Vote
States3 days ago
California’s Liberal Political Elite Live in Overwhelmingly White Affluent Suburbs
Fake News Media3 days ago
DYSTOPIAN: News Reporters Stalk Christians Worshipping at Church to Enforce COVID Mandates
States3 days ago
Democrats Brought ‘Dominion’ Software Into Michigan with Approval of Anti-Trump Republican Gov. Rick Snyder