MILITARY POLL: 79% Disapprove Biden’s Handling Of Ukraine, Russia
Tensions have continued to build as further Russian encroachment on Ukrainian territory dominates global headlines, with many expressing hysteric fears of an imminent beginning to a World War III.
Joe Biden has remained a historically unpopular president, so much so that averages of current surveys by liberal pollster FiveThirtyEight show Sleepy Joe’s approval rating at a pathetic 41.7%. Meanwhile, 53.4% of respondents reported disapproval of the senile White House occupant.
Biden fairs even worse when observing results among armed service members, a new survey by Tactical Gear revealed.
The numbers were telling. Of the 1,504 United States service members surveyed, 79% indicated that they believe Biden has not done enough to deter Russian invasion of Ukraine.
There is also little faith in the competence of the senile White House occupant; over 73% of those polled said they are “very unconfident” in Joe Biden’s ability to handle a military conflict with Vladimir Putin.
Tactical Gear explained the methodology for their polls:
In total, 1,776 individuals took part in the survey. Of those, 272 selected that they have not served in the United States Armed Forces; their results were excluded from the data. The survey questions we analyzed were:
– Do (or did) you serve in the United States Armed Forces? If so, which branch?
– How effective have President Biden’s foreign policy initiatives been in addressing and mitigating international conflicts?
– Has President Biden done enough to deter a potential Russian invasion of Ukraine?
– How likely is it that Russia invades Ukraine?
– If Russia invades Ukraine, should the United States assist Ukraine?
– What do you think the likelihood is of an armed conflict between Russia and the United States?
– If Russia invades Ukraine, how likely is it that the United States will deploy troops to the region?
– How confident are you in President Biden’s ability to handle a potential boots-on-the-ground military conflict with Russia in Eastern Europe?
Support Big League Politics by making a donation today. You can also donate via PayPal, Venmo or donate crypto. Your support helps us take on the powerful and report the truth that the mainstream media wants to silence.