Connect with us

Culture

Mormon Church to Remove 400,000 Children From Boy Scouts Amidst Widespread Allegations of Child Abuse

The Boy Scouts are failing quickly after embracing degeneracy.

Published

on

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS) will be disenrolling over 400,000 young church members from the Boy Scouts as of Jan. 1, 2020, and putting the children in the church’s own equivalent of the program.

This represents an 18 percent drop in overall enrollment within the Boy Scouts, and there will be under 2 million scouts enrolled in the program in 2020 for the first time since the World War II era. The institution is moving closer and closer to bankruptcy under the weight of allegations of a massive child abuse scandal.

The close relationship with the LDS and the Boy Scouts lasted nearly a century, but will soon come to an end. The Mormons believe that the Boy Scouts have abandoned the traditional values that the institution once stood for.

Trending: Black Lives Matter Terrorists Show Up to Louisiana Courthouse with Guns to Menace Pro-Statue Protesters

“The reality there is we didn’t really leave them; they kind of left us,” high-ranking LDS leader M. Russell Ballard said about the split.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The Boy Scouts announced in recent years that they would welcome homosexual troop leaders and scouts. This immediately opened the door for degeneracy to permeate throughout the formerly wholesome program.

Big League Politics reported on how condoms were handed out to scouts during the 2018 World Jamboree, presumably to encourage their new LGBT members to act out their perverted impulses.

Language was added into the World Organization of Scouting Movement handbook to “ensure that condoms are readily and easily accessible for all participants and [International Service Team staff] at a number of locations on the site.”

Big League Politics reported about the ongoing child abuse scandal that plagues the organization earlier in the year:

According to NBC New York, the alleged victims will be holding a press conference soon where over 200 names of the accused will be revealed. The lawyer for the accusers claim this is a scandal that goes to the top of the organization, as they have supposedly covered up abuse claims for many years.

“The lives of the survivors and their families have been shattered and destroyed in so many ways,” said attorney Jeff Anderson, who represents the alleged victims.

Anderson claims the allegations indicate that over 7,000 leaders across the country have victimized children, with more than 100 predators coming from New York alone.

“For many, many years there’s been an excavation of what are called the ‘perversion files’ — those are files held and hoardered at the Boy Scouts of America headquarters,” Anderson said during a news conference on Tuesday morning.

Anderson also mentioned that “those ‘perversion files’ that they’ve had reflect that they have removed thousands of offenders of childhood sexual abuse over the years and they’ve kept that in files secretly.”

The number of perpetrators in the “perversion files” is an incredible 7,819, according to Anderson, while a staggering 12,254 children were preyed upon by these monsters.

“The bad news is that this is far from a full disclosure,” Anderson said. “We had to sound the alarm.”

As expected, the BSA is playing dumb and denying any complicity in this potential scandal and cover-up.

“At no time have we ever knowingly allowed a sexual predator to work with youth, and we mandate that all leaders, volunteers and staff members nationwide immediately report any abuse allegation to law enforcement,” the BSA said in their official statement.

Another great institution has been destroyed by the LGBT agenda, which is desperate to corrupt the souls of precocious children.

Violent Left

Minnesota Governor Asking President Trump to Declare Riots a Federal Disaster In Hope of Receiving Bailout Funds

Weren’t they peaceful protestors?

Published

on

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz is requesting that President Donald Trump declare the recent rounds of race riots in Minneapolis a federal emergency, so that the state may access federal bailout funds intended for communities affected by disasters.

Governor Walz and Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey largely stood by idly as race rioters destroyed and damaged more than 700 buildings in the riots, which occurred after the controversial death of George Floyd during a questionable arrest at the hands of the Minneapolis police department. The property damage from the widespread riots is estimated to range in the tens of millions, and Frey is already pushing a federal bailout to repair the damages enabled by his unwillingness to prevent criminality and support of the rioters’ “message.”

Governor Walz referenced the victims of the riots in a statement requesting the bailout, callously ignoring that the victims of the riots were not only victimized by criminal riots, but simply ignored in their hour of need by state and local officials unwilling to confront left-wing criminality in the name of “justice.”

We’re asking our federal partners to step up and help our communities recover, demanded Governor Walz. We need to come together to ensure Minnesotans who were victims of this destruction have access to critical infrastructure they need so they can go to the grocery store, pick up their medication, and live their lives. Together, we will rebuild.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The Governor’s estimate of property damage from the riots is considerably greater than what the mayor estimated, claiming that combined damages from the destruction could cost as much as $500 million.

In the new world of unabated criminality and violent destruction from vicious gangs in Democrat-controlled cities, Democrat officials will always be prepared to come cup in hand to American taxpayers with hopes of funding the repairs of the rioting that they enabled, allowed, and perhaps even tacitly supported. No responsibility or integrity.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending