A 31-year-old former NBC News producer attempted to attack a San Diego church on Easter morning, where she held her own baby hostage and threatened to blow up a parish.
Despite a blackout in national media coverage, NBC San Diego provided the details about the horrifying incident that the dozens of Christians in attendance were lucky to escape from:
The San Diego Police Department has identified the woman who is accused of walking into an Easter Day service in Clairemont with a baby and a weapon on Sunday.
Police said Conkey walked into the auditorium of the Mount Everest Academy Sunday afternoon, where a non-denominational church was having an Easter Day service, and began making threats.
According to police, Conkey walked onto the stage and made threats that she was going to blow up the church while she waved a handgun.
The church’s head pastor, Benjamin Wisan, said the woman seemed very agitated and frustrated and “not in her right mind.”
“This girl came through the back of the stage. She had a baby and a gun,” Wisan said.
Conkey is listed as a contributor at KPBS News, a news affiliate of San Diego State University:
Military.com has reported that Conkey is pleading not guilty to a host of charges including three counts of making criminal threats, one count of attempting to make a threat, child abuse, interfering with an officer, possessing a gun in a school zone, making a false bomb report and misdemeanor interfering with a religious service.
Conkey will face over 23 years in prison if she is ultimately convicted of her crimes. Her young baby, who she put in harms way needlessly during her deranged rampage, is now in the state’s custody.
The videos posted on Conkey’s YouTube page indicate that she was very troubled. Posts on her blog show that she believed that God was talking directly to her, she could speak in tongues, she was possessed by spirits, and Jesus Christ appeared to her in dreams. Social justice was a common theme to poetry that she regularly posted.
CNN Stands by Fake News Hack Brian Stelter After Allegedly Breaching Confidentiality Agreement
Attorney Lin Wood is calling Stelter out.
Attorney Lin Wood, who has represented former Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann in various defamation suits against prominent media entities, is claiming that CNN hack Brian Stelter violated his confidentiality agreement regarding the case.
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) July 27, 2020
CNN is not reprimanding Stelter due to his unprofessional and possibly criminal behavior, showing how the fake news company protects globalist frauds:
I state as a matter of provable fact that Brian Stelter is a liar.
If my statement is false, Brian can now sue me for defamation.
Do it, Brian. TRUTH is my defense.
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) July 28, 2020
Big League Politics has reported on how CNN was forced to pay off Sandmann after issuing biased coverage against the student after he was accosted by a gin-soaked Indian outside of the Lincoln Memorial in 2019:
Fake news giant CNN settled the lawsuit filed against them by Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann today for an undisclosed sum following their biased coverage against the child last year.
Sandmann’s lawsuit sought $800 million from CNN as well as the Washington Post and NBC Universal for their alleged defamation of the student following the boy’s confrontation with far-left Indian activist Nathan Phillips. The cases against the WaPo and NBC are still active.
“This case will be tried not one minute earlier or later than when it is ready,” said Sandmann’s attorney Lin Wood.
Wood also claims that Gannett, the parent company behind the Enquirer, will be slapped with a lawsuit in the days to come. He says that Sandmann continues to suffer from “emotional distress, damage to reputation and distress to his family” as a result of the mistreatment by the fake news.
Last year, the coverage of Sandmann was a galvanizing moment among the Right against the fake news and the liberal hate machine that never hesitates to destroy a young white man’s life over a pack of lies…
Sandmann’s settlement is another stain on the reputation of the fake news, and he may have more payouts to come in the near future. The smear merchants will likely have to pay dearly, as they have overstepped greatly on this hate hoax against a child.
Recently, Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post rag was forced to give a cash settlement to Sandmann as well. The fake news media is finally being compelled to pay for their unethical reporting.
Sandmann is bragging that he is not finished yet in his crusade to bring accountability to media organs that loathe patriotic Americans.
We have settled with WAPO and CNN.
The fight isn’t over. 2 down. 6 to go.
Don’t hold your breath @jack.
— Nicholas Sandmann (@N1ckSandmann) July 24, 2020
“Thanks to my family and millions of you who have stood your ground by supporting me,” Sandmann added. “I still have more to do.”
Sandmann is showing how the fake news media is vulnerable to push back. Even though CNN refuses to fire Stelter, their credibility is hemorrhaging and the market may punish them for providing misinformation for so long.
Big League Wellness2 days ago
Authors of Pro-Hydroxychloroquine Study Defend Their Work After Being Attacked by Dr. Fauci
States3 days ago
Police Body Cam Video Shows Belligerent George Floyd on Drugs Resisting Arrest Before Death
Around The World3 days ago
BOMBSHELL: Chinese Scientist Who Fled From Country Claims COVID-19 was ‘Created in Military Lab’
States4 days ago
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Vetoes Bill to Prevent COVID-19 Patients From Being Housed in Nursing Homes
Sports3 days ago
NBA, MLB Ratings Tank as Americans Tune Out of Social Justice Onslaught
The Swamp3 days ago
John Podesta “Refused to Concede” In Democratic Election Wargame While Roleplaying as Joe Biden
Two Americas4 days ago
President Obama’s Brother Describes Him as “Ruthless, Cold” In New Interview
News2 days ago
Gun Control No Longer in the Wuhan Virus Stimulus Package