In a video that is going viral on social media, an Iranian man can be seen torching a Quran as a form of protest against the Islamic regime in Iran and its enforcement of barbaric Sharia Law.
In the video, which is filmed in Farsi, the Iranian man is seen telling viewers to film themselves burning the Quran and post the videos on social media to protest Sharia law.
Under Sharia Law, which is the legal system under which many Islamic countries in the Middle East operate:
- Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
- People do not have free speech
- Women are treated as second-class citizens
- Women are forced to wear the hijab or burqa
- There is no Democracy
- Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death
- Criticizing Mohammed or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death
- Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands
- Homosexuality is punishable by death
- A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives
- A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative
- Girls’ clitoris should be cut
- A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death
- A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death
The people of Iran are living under Sharia Law, and those who have bravely chosen to speak out against the Islamic regime have been beaten, arrested, tortured, and kills. Throughout Iran, #FreeIran protests have erupted almost daily since December 2017 by Iranians is protest of the oppressive Iranian regime under Iran’s Supreme leader Ali Khamenei.
Help #FreeIran and share this video today.
WATCH AND SHARE:
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.