Comedian Ricky Gervais shocked an audience of Hollywood cultural elites during his opening speech as host of the Golden Globes awards, calling out the hypocrisy of the ultra-politically correct celebrities who often use the awards shows as platforms for moralizing political speeches.
“If you do win an award tonight… Don’t use it as a platform to make a political speech. You’re in no position to lecture the public-about anything. You know nothing about the real world. Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg. So, if you win, come up, accept your little award, thank your agent and your God, and [f*** off]!”
— Matt Whitlock (@mattdizwhitlock) January 6, 2020
Gervais has hosted the awards show before, but this year it seems he decided to go all out in mocking the hypocrisy of the Hollywood liberal elite. It’s unlikely he’ll be invited back to host again, having put actors such as Leonardo DiCaprio on blast.
Apple CEO Tim Cook was seen with a noticeably displeased expression when Gervais slammed the hypocrisy of major Silicon Valley corporations, pointing out that they structure their business model around sweatshops in Asia while lecturing American consumers in an utterly two-faced manner.
Some of the Hollywood crowd even booed when Gervais mentioned Jeffrey Epstein, claiming the pedophile billionaire didn’t kill himself. He responded in savage kind.
“Shut up! I know he’s your friend, but I don’t care! You had to make your own way here, in your own plane, didn’t you?”
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) January 6, 2020
Gervais was referencing Epstein’s infamous Lolita Express, a private jet in which several of his victims were abused by various figures associated with the global political elite. Bill Clinton is known to have flown on the plane.
The British comedian, who has transitioned from being known as an atheism advocate to a ruthless critic of stifling political correctness, didn’t let up as he ended his speech- ending with a prompt declaration of ‘f*** you” to the connected elite media crowd.
WATCH THE FULL CLIP BELOW:
— NBC Entertainment (@nbc) January 6, 2020
UPDATE, he decided to go out with a bang, you have to watch it:
‘Ghostbusters’ Director Blames Hillary Clinton’s Unpopularity for Failure of All-Female Franchise Reboot
Maybe your movie just stunk, dude.
Nearly four years later, the all-female reboot of ‘Ghostbusters’ is now remembered as one of the worst atrocities in the history of cinema, and director Paul Feig is blaming anti-Hillary Clinton backlash for its failure.
“I think some really brilliant author … needs to write a book about 2016 and how intertwined we were with Hillary [Clinton] and the anti-Hillary movement,” Feig said while appearing on SiriusXM radio last week.
“Everyone was at a boiling point. I don’t know if it was having an African American president for eight years that teed them up, they were just ready to explode,” he added.
Feig is desperate to make excuses for his movie’s failure, rather than take personal responsibility for creating one of the worst movies in film history.
“It’s crazy how people got nuts about women trying to be in power or be in positions they weren’t normally in,” Feig said. “It was an ugly, ugly year.”
The fake news media has been pushing the line that sexism doomed the movie since its historic failure at the box office during its summer 2016 release. However, ‘Ghostbusters’ creator Ivan Reitman believes that it was nostalgia that caused the backlash, not sexism. Viewers did not want to watch a ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot that was seemingly blasphemous to the original.
“I think there’s way too much talk about gender [when it comes to this film],” Reitman said during an interview with Mashable. “I think that many of the people who were complaining were actually lovers of the [original] movie, not haters of women.”
Feig refuses to admit that his creation was so horrendous and even hopes to release a grueling 3.5 hour directors’ cut of the flick despite the fact that nobody wants to see it.
— Paul Feig (@paulfeig) May 21, 2020
Because the movie was such a massive bomb, the cast has been scrapped and replaced with a new cast for the upcoming re-boot “Ghostbusters: Afterlife.” The initial trailer was released last year to rave reviews.
It can be seen here:
Actress Leslie Jones, who starred in the failed all-female reboot, whined about the new movie that is set for theaters in 2021 for completely sweeping her movie under the rug. Similar to her director, she blamed Trump because everyone hated her awful movie.
So insulting. Like fuck us. We dint count. It’s like something trump would do. (Trump voice)”Gonna redo ghostbusteeeeers, better with men, will be huge. Those women ain’t ghostbusteeeeers” ugh so annoying. Such a dick move. And I don’t give fuck I’m saying something!!
— Leslie Jones 🦋 (@Lesdoggg) January 19, 2019
Feig and Jones, in true liberal fashion, have refused to own up to their own failures. They will continue to create scapegoats instead of admitting the obvious about their horrendous movie that failed spectacularly in its feminist agenda of female empowerment.
Violent Left4 days ago
RIOTS: Ilhan Omar and Her Daughter Encourage Chaos and Mayhem in the Minnesota Streets
Big League Wellness4 days ago
El Salvador’s President Claims ‘Most of the World’s Leaders’ are Taking Hydroxychloroquine to Fend Off COVID-19
Violent Left3 days ago
Seven Shot in Louisville After Anti-Police Protestors Attempt to Flip Police Car
Free Speech4 days ago
Laura Loomer Plans to Take Landmark Free Speech Case Against Big Tech Giants to Supreme Court
Deplorables4 days ago
Arizona Democrat Mark Kelly Refuses to Shake Border Patrol Agent’s Hand: “You’re One of Them”
News3 days ago
Rioters Vandalize and Break Into Ohio Statehouse During Riot in Columbus Over George Floyd’s Death
Free Speech3 days ago
Josh Hawley SLAPS DOWN Justin Amash in Big Tech Tweet Thread
News3 days ago
NBA Player Calls for Solidarity in the Wake of George Floyd’s Death On Twitter, but Conservatism Inc Hack Tries to Dunk On Him