Connect with us

Big League Wellness

New Analysis Shows Coronavirus Model Used by White House Drastically Overestimates Pandemic Numbers

The coronavirus alarmists have won over the Trump administration.

Published

on

The coronavirus models used by the White House are dramatically overestimating the numbers who will potentially become afflicted with the sickness, according to analysis conducted by The Federalist co-founder Sean Davis.

Davis issued a report on social media showing that the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) model used by the White House is heavily skewed toward alarmist numbers.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Davis also studied data on a state-by-state basis using the IHME model and found it to be severely flawed in every instance.

“If we’re going to shut down the entire nation’s economy to “flatten the curve” based on the projections of a single model, it shouldn’t be too much to ask that the model approximate reality when it comes to hospitalizations,” Davis asked in a subsequent tweet.

The Trump administration initially pushed back against coronavirus hysteria, but they have succumbed to it in recent days. They extended their social distancing recommendations until Apr. 30 earlier this week, which may ultimately cripple the national economy. Trump had previously said that he hoped to have the country back up and running by Easter Sunday.

Big League Politics reported on the White House’s embrace of coronavirus panic earlier this week:

The federal government won’t end up recommending that Americans start getting back to work by Easter, with President Donald Trump extending the Center for Disease Control’s ‘Social Distancing’ guidelines to April 30th.

President Trump announced the move in a press briefing of the national Coronavirus Task Force in the Rose Garden Sunday.

The strategy represents a departure from a suggestion raised by Trump earlier in the month, who accepts the need to place the national economy on hold to appropriately focus on combating the epidemic in the United States.

“Nothing would be worse than declaring victory before the victory has been won,” stated the President. “Therefore we will be extending our guidelines to April 30.”

The guidelines suggest that Americans avoid congregating in groups of people more than ten and that most non-essential businesses and organizations physically close.

President Trump also mentioned that he’s considering to invoke further use of the Defense Production Act to marshal the manufacturing capabilities of private companies hesitant to accept government contracts to manufacture necessary supplies such as ventilators and masks.

Based on their use of the flawed models, the Trump administration is now predicting that over 100,000 Americans will die because of the coronavirus. The White House believes that the next two weeks will be particularly deadly.

“This is going to be a rough two week period,” Trump said. “As a nation we’re going to have a really rough two weeks. Our strength will be tested and our endurance will be tried.”

“This could be a hell of a bad two weeks. This is going to be a very bad two or maybe even three weeks. This is going to be three weeks like we’ve never seen before,” he added.

Americans have jettisoned independence and rationality in the face of the coronavirus pandemic, and their lost liberties may never return when this nightmare comes to an end.

Big League Wellness

Medical ‘Experts’ Claim COVID-19 Vaccine Tests are Safe Despite First Death in Clinical Trial

This vaccine may be deadly.

Published

on

Big Pharma is doing damage control after a volunteer in a Brazilian COVID-19 vaccine trial died after being stuck with experimental shots.

A Brazilian health authority, Anvisa, has announced that a person had died while participating in AstraZeneca’s coronavirus vaccine study. AstraZeneca’s stock took an immediate downturn as a result of the news. They are trying to downplay the news to protect their immense profits.

A spokesperson from AstraZeneca is claiming that “medical confidentiality and clinical trial regulations” prevents them from commenting on the volunteer’s death in specific terms. They added that ”[a]ll significant medical events are carefully assessed by trial investigators” and ”[t]hese assessments have not led to any concerns about continuation of the ongoing study.”

The academics in the pocket of Big Pharma are rushing to defend the vaccine trials as well. A University of Oxford spokesman claimed “there have been no concerns about safety of the clinical trial” in Brazil, despite the death.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“The independent review in addition to the Brazilian regulator have recommended that the trial should continue,” Oxford spokesperson Alexander Buxton said. So, it seems Big Pharma has investigated Big Pharma’s actions and found that Big Pharma did nothing wrong. What a shocker.

Big League Politics has reported extensively about the dangerousness of the frenzied push to develop a COVID-19 vaccine:

The early trials of the experimental COVID-19 vaccines are showing horrific side effects, including fever, headaches and sustained exhaustion as Big Pharma rushes to get them approved for the masses.

Pharmaceutical giants Moderna and Pfizer are already injecting these dangerous shots into patients, and many of the people involved are reporting terrible side effects. There are currently at least 41 COVID-19 vaccines that are undergoing human trials right now but only Moderna, Pfizer, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson are currently in phase three of their trials. Regardless of the potential damage, these powerful corporations intend to have a vaccine approved for the public by the end of the year.

Tens of thousands of individuals are participating in these trials, with some receiving experimental drugs while others receive placebos. The pharmaceutical giants are underplaying the negative side effects in order to protect their cash cow. They stand to make billions, if not trillions, from the vaccines after the media has primed the masses with hysterical and irresponsible propaganda for months.

“No safety signals have been identified in the study,” Pfizer spokesperson Jerica Pitts said in an email. “As discussed earlier, safety and tolerability of our vaccine candidate are continuously monitored by Pfizer qualified personnel and a DMC, an independent external data monitoring committee, which has access to unblinded data.”

Even though they are suffering during the trials, the brainwashed saps who signed up to participate are still happy to be involved. 44-year-old biologist Luke Hutchison is happy to suffer to increase Big Pharma’s profit margins because he worships the golden calf of science and doesn’t care that his RNA will likely be altered permanently during the trials. Anything to help the technocracy take shape is the credo of the soulless globalist.

“I had a high degree of confidence it would work and I wanted to contribute to the solution,” Hutchison said.

Big Pharma and its lackeys has trillions of reasons to obfuscate the truth about the hazards regarding their experimental and unproven COVID-19 vaccines.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending