Connect with us

Politics

New Dem Talking Point: Blame Trump for Causing a ‘Race War’ Over Riots They Have Supported

The Democrats are trying to pass the buck..

Published

on

After fomenting riots for months and refusing to denounce the violent terrorism of groups like Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA, the Democrats are now attempting to blame the sustained carnage on President Donald Trump.

The new talking point, spread by the Washington Post and other soulless liberal apparatchiks, is that President Trump is trying to foment a “race war” throughout America.

Trending: Democrats Move to Ban Trump Supporters From Joining the Military and Holding Federal Jobs

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Will Republican Senators vote to impeach Trump and ban him from running in 2024?

  • POLL: Will Republican Senators vote to impeach Trump and ban him from running in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“There are multiple arrests that the FBI has conducted in the last few months at these peaceful protests where you have right-wing extremists coming in trying to take advantage of the cover of the protests to carry out these violent acts and they are trying to start a race war,” said former deep state hack Elizabeth Neumann.

“What I’m worried about is this country descending into a race war,” Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser said at a news conference on Monday.

“Our police and peaceful protesters will be safer when we come together as a community and tamp down this black-versus-white rhetoric,” she added.

However, all of the racist and hateful rhetoric has come from Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA and their Democrat Party enablers.

Democrat vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris even supported a bail fund that allowed terrorists apprehended in Minneapolis to get back on the streets and cause more destruction:

Harris also gave a more explicit endorsement of left-wing terror during a recent appearance on Late Night with Stephen Colbert:

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany reminded the world about all the times Democrats either supported the BLM/ANTIFA campaign of terror or looked the other way while cities were decimated and Americans were beaten and killed.

“It’s interesting to me to see Democrats who ignored the violence all of the sudden caring about it but lets not forget what they said previously. Speaker Nancy Pelosi downplaying the violence in U.S. cities, ignorantly saying, ‘People will do what they do.’ Jerry Nadler when asked about Antifa he said, ‘that was a myth that’s being spread around Washington D.C.’ It’s not a myth, in fact an antifa individual took the life of an innocent Trump supporter in Portland. You have Rep. Ayanna Pressly saying she wanted unrest in the streets. Chris Cuomo saying, ‘Show me where protestors are supposed to be peaceful.’ I’ll give you an idea Chris, it’s the constitution,” McEnany said at a press conference on Monday.

“Don Lemon saying, ‘the rioting has to stop, Chris as you know and I know, it’s showing up in the polls, it’s showing up in the focus groups, it’s the only thing right now that’s sticking.’ So now all of a sudden 90 days later, I from this podium have talked about law and order. The President has talked about law and order repeatedly but because the polling has shifted, now it is time for the Democrats to deny what they said previously and now all of the focus on law and order,” she continued.

McEnany’s smackdown of the fake news covering for Democrat-led terrorism can be seen here:

The Democrats have no plan to get elected other than to blame Trump for the violence and mayhem that they have directly caused. They have shown themselves through their desperate acts to be the domestic enemies of the U.S.

Politics

‘Team Mitch’ Alumnus Nick Sandmann Fires Controversial Defamation Attorney Lin Wood

Sandmann is accusing Wood of making false statements about himself.

Published

on

Conservative activist Nicholas Sandmann, the former Covington Catholic student turned cheerleader for Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY), has dropped high-profile defamation attorney Lin Wood after Wood made public statements about Sandmann on the Telegram social media platform.

“No client had abandoned me but I expect Nicholas Sandmann may do so as he be (sic) feeling the pressure from members of Mitch McConnell’s team on which Nicholas worked this election cycle,” Wood wrote in the Telegram post.

Wood’s prediction would soon come to pass as Sandmann made the public announcement on Monday that he is dropping Wood as his attorney.

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Will Republican Senators vote to impeach Trump and ban him from running in 2024?

  • POLL: Will Republican Senators vote to impeach Trump and ban him from running in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Even though Wood says he has been abandoned by friends, family, and now one of his most high-profile clients, he intends to continue fighting against corruption no matter what the cost.

“Until and unless they silence me by imprisonments or death, I will not stop fighting for We the People, for honest elections, for freedom, and for the thousands of little children who are being abused, molested, and sacrificed for the demonic pleasures of very evil people in this world – including leaders in our government,” Wood wrote.

Sandmann posted Wood’s Telegram rant on Twitter as well:

Big League Politics has reported about the settlement that Wood helped Sandmann receive after he was slammed by the fake news media for smiling at a gin-soaked Indian after a Washington D.C. pro-life rally in 2019:

Fake news giant CNN settled the lawsuit filed against them by Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann today for an undisclosed sum following their biased coverage against the child last year.

Sandmann’s lawsuit sought $800 million from CNN as well as the Washington Post and NBC Universal for their alleged defamation of the student following the boy’s confrontation with far-left Indian activist Nathan Phillips. The cases against the WaPo and NBC are still active.

“This case will be tried not one minute earlier or later than when it is ready,” said Sandmann’s attorney Lin Wood.

Wood also claims that Gannett, the parent company behind the Enquirer, will be slapped with a lawsuit in the days to come. He says that Sandmann continues to suffer from “emotional distress, damage to reputation and distress to his family” as a result of the mistreatment by the fake news.

Last year, the coverage of Sandmann was a galvanizing moment among the Right against the fake news and the liberal hate machine that never hesitates to destroy a young white man’s life over a pack of lies.

While Sandmann may have been justified tossing Wood aside due to his radical and unhinged comments over the past several months, the proud Team Mitch alumnus seems to be building up his bona fides as a establishment Republican.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending