Connect with us

Culture

New York Times Admits They Published Fake News About Russian Meddling

Published

on

The New York Times has added a correction to a June 25 article which claimed that all 17 US intelligence agencies agree that Russia was behind the attacks on the Democratic National Committee with the goal of getting Donald Trump elected.

The update to the article came on Thursday, four days after the article was published and shared widely. The correction asserts that while they had claimed all 17 intelligence agencies had assessed that Russia had orchestrated the hacks during the election, when in reality it was just four.

The full correction and admission that they had published fake news:

Trending: Dr. Anthony Fauci Plotted ‘Global Vaccine Action Plan’ with Bill Gates Before Pushing COVID Panic and Doubts About Hydroxychloroquine Treatments

“A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community.”

take our poll - story continues below

Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump?

  • Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Failed candidate Hillary Clinton had also echoed this false claim in May.

It was a rough day for the Times, as hundreds of staffers had also walked out of the offices in protest of impending layoffs of copy editors.

https://twitter.com/jcrutchmer/status/880509078149136385

The Times has long claimed to be impartial and unbiased, while holding clear resentment for our president. The newspaper recently stood by their funding of a controversial version of Julius Caesar, in which an actor dressed as Trump is brutally assassinated by senators. While Delta and Bank of America pulled their funding, the newspaper proudly defended the publication.

“As an institution that believes in free speech for the arts as well as the media, we support the right of the Public Theater to stage the production as they chose,” the Times said in a statement.

In June, FBI Director James Comey confirmed during his testimony before senate that the newspaper had published fake news about the president while claiming to have information from an anonymous source regarding contact between members of the Trump campaign and Russian officials.

“In the main, it was not true,” Comey said of their report.

Trump has previously accused the Gray Lady of writing “total fiction,” and they continue to prove him right week after week.

Bypass Tech Censorship!

Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!

Bypass Tech Censorship!

Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!

Have a hot tip for Big League Politics?

Got a hot news tip for us? Photos or video of a breaking story? Send your tips, photos and videos to tips@bigleaguepolitics.com. All hot tips are immediately forwarded to BLP Staff.

Have something to say? Send your own guest column or original reporting to submissions@bigleaguepolitics.com.

Culture

Father Handcuffed, Arrested for Playing Tee Ball with Wife and Daughter in Public Park

So much for the land of the free.

Published

on

Matt Mooney, a 33-year-old father and resident of Brighton, Colo., was accosted by police in a public park and restrained with handcuffs for playing tee ball with his wife and 6-year-old daughter on Sunday afternoon.

Mooney told his story to the FOX31 Problem Solvers and believes he is entitled to an apology because of the cruel mistreatment he received from these uniformed thugs on a coronavirus-enabled power trip.

He described the shocking and traumatizing ordeal that his young daughter was forced to go through because of the government overreach.

“She’s like, ‘Daddy, I don’t want you to get arrested.’ At this point I’m thinking, ‘There’s no way they’re going to arrest me, this is insane.’ I’m telling her, ‘Don’t worry, Daddy’s not going to get arrested. I’ve done nothing wrong. Don’t worry about it,’ and then they arrest me,” Mooney told FOX31.

take our poll - story continues below

Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump?

  • Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Mooney refused to provide identification to law enforcement because he believed he was in compliance with the law. Former Brighton City Councilman Kirby Wallin recorded much of the incident on his cell phone camera.

“He’s being taken by the Brighton police for playing softball with his daughter in an empty park,” Wallin said.

Wallin does not believe that what law enforcement did to Mooney in front of his family was appropriate.

“I find it hard to believe with all the things going on in our communities, the only way to resolve a situation like this was to handcuff a father in front of his daughter,” he told FOX31.

Mooney noted that he and his family were in full compliance with the sign that was posted at Donelson Park, which said “Closed” but specified in small print that “in groups of no more than 4 persons, parks remain open for walking, hiking, biking, running and similar activities.” He is accusing the cops of violating the social distance orders by hassling him and humiliating him in front of his daughter.

“During the contact, none of the officers had masks on, none of them had gloves on, and they’re in my face handcuffing me, they’re touching me,” he said.

“If we’re going to go ahead and start arresting people for no reason in front of their 6-year-old daughter, you’re just going to cause more problems later on,” Mooney added.

The Brighton police have not taken responsibility for their heinous actions at the present time. They did release a vague statement on their Facebook page Sunday night though, which may or may not be referencing the incident.

“The Brighton Police Department is conducting an investigation into a situation that occurred late this afternoon at Donelson Park. This is an active investigation and so we are unable to provide additional information until the investigation is complete,” they wrote.

The Brighton police thus far have not returned media requests for comment. This is just the latest in a countless number of infringements with coronavirus hysteria used as the catalyst to sever core freedoms.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending