In the latest report that will “surely end Donald Trump’s presidency,” the New York Times has published a second hand unverified report about a memo “that someone saw,” without actually seeing the document for themselves to verify the claims.
The unverified report claims in their headline that President Trump had asked former FBI DIrector James Comey to end their investigation into General Mike Flynn. The shocking claim is a loose version what they actually describe in their report, however, which is that Trump simply said, “I hope you can let this go.”
The report is based solely on “two people who read the memo,” who are unnamed. The author, Michael Schmidt, admits that he has not seen the document for himself — yet has reported the secondhand sources as fact.
The meeting allegedly took place on February 14, one day after the administration had let Flynn go.
The memo quotes the sources describing a memo that they claim to have read as saying:
“I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”
The White House has refuted the claims, saying that while Trump has repeatedly expressed his view that General Flynn is a decent man who served and protected our country, the President has never asked Mr. Comey or anyone else to end any investigation, including any investigation involving General Flynn.”
The statement added that the President has the utmost respect for law enforcement agencies and investigations — and maintains that the report is not a truthful or accurate portrayal of the conversation between Trump and Comey.
It is also important to note that Deputy Director Andrew McCabe confirmed in his testimony before the Senate last week that the White House has not interfered with any investigation.
If Comey or McCabe — or anyone from the FBI — really believed that Trump was attempting to interfere with an active investigation, shouldn’t they have come forward months ago?
Without anyone willing to put their name on the “leak,” this report from the Times is nothing more than a he-said-she-said.
The same can be said for the Washington Post’s report two days earlier that Trump had shared classified information with Russian officials during their meeting at the White House.
The paper claimed that “a current and a former American government official” told them that Trump had “revealed highly classified information” about an ISIS plot during the meeting with Sergey V. Lavrov, the Russian foreign minister, and Sergey I. Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the United States.
Again, the paper does not provide any names of their sources, nor were they in the room for the conversation. It is essentially hearsay.
What we do know is that Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson, HR McMaster, his deputy, Dina Powell were present, there may have also been five or six high level staffers.
Those five or six staffers then write memos which are sent around to various foreign policy and national security teams. If each staffer sent their memos to 3-4 people, we now have possibly more than 30 people with direct knowledge of what happened in the meeting — or can claim that they do — to newspapers who are willing to publish their assertions without confirmation.
Of those people, it is highly probable that even 10% are deep state moles or anti-Trump — and it only takes one to embellish a leak or mischaracterize it for their own purposes. The only people who really know what was said were the people in the room — and the paper did not name anyone credible within the room.
Trump has denied the allegations.
“As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism,” Trump wrote in a pair of tweets.
These latest revelations appear to be nothing more than just another deep state attack on Trump through the complicit mainstream media — without any names or documents to back them up.
Trump Administration Reportedly Ordered DHS to Defend Kyle Rittenhouse in Talking Points
According to leaked talking points obtained by NBC News, the Trump administration ordered Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to defend 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in talking points.
The talking points reportedly instructed federal officials to tell the truth about Rittenhouse, namely that he “took his rifle to the scene of the rioting to help defend small business owners.” The talking points also defended Patriot Prayer, a Christian group that regularly stands and fights against ANTIFA terrorists in Portland, Ore.
“Kyle was seen being chased and attacked by rioters before allegedly shooting three of them, killing two,” the talking points said.
“Subsequent video has emerged reportedly showing that there were ‘multiple gunmen’ involved, which would lend more credence to the self-defense claims,” they continued.
The talking points also suggested that federal officials tell media vultures “that Rittenhouse, just like everyone else in America, is innocent until proven guilty and deserves a fair trial based on all the facts, not just the ones that support a certain narrative. This is why we try the accused in the court of law, not the star chamber of public opinion.”
They were also reportedly instructed to say: “This is also why we need to stop the violence in our cities. Chaotic and violent situations lead to chaotic, violent and tragic outcomes. Everyone needs law and order.”
Obama-era officials are up in arms that the feds are actually telling the truth to the people in the Trump administration.
“It is as unprecedented as it is wrong,” said Peter Boogaard, who was the Homeland Security mouthpiece for the Obama regime.
Big League Politics has reported on Rittenhouse’s fight for justice after being charged with murder for having to shoot his way out of a mob while engaging in community self-defense in Kenosha, Wisc.:
The attorney for 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse appeared on Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Tonight on Monday to defend his client against a smear campaign meant to destroy his reputation as he faces first-degree murder charges for shooting three communists at a riot in Kenosha, Wisc. last week.
“This is 100 percent self-defense,” Rittenhouse’s lawyer John Pierce said. “The only individuals Kyle shot were the three individuals attacking him and putting him at risk. This is a 17-year-old kid, this is amazing what he did.”
Pierce explained that Rittenhouse was being menaced by pedophile Joseph Rosenbaum, who is now dead. Rosenbaum was “leading the attack” and “began to assault him from behind, attempted to take his weapon, take his firearm, and Kyle, when he turned, he instantaneously had no choice but to defend himself by firing because he was in imminent danger of serious bodily harm or death.”
“They began screaming that Kyle needed to be killed, and they were going to kill him. They started relentlessly hunting him as prey as he ran down the street attempting to retreat,” Pierce said.
Pierce said that the individuals who were attacking Rittenhouse ought to be charged, and the fact that Rittenhouse is in jail right now is a disgrace.
“Where are the charges for aggravated assault against Kyle Rittenhouse? Where are the charges for arson in our cities? Where are the charges for rioting? Where are the charges for crossing state lines? And where are the charges against the people who are funding this activity?” Pierce asked.
“Why is [Kyle] the one sitting in jail tonight as forces within this country sickeningly attempt to find a way to bring harm to him while he’s in detention?” he continued.
“It is sickening,” Carlson responded…
Rittenhouse has become a cult hero because he took a stand against ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter terrorists at war with the Bill of Rights and Constitution. The silent majority stands behind Kyle Rittenhouse.
The Trump administration has Rittenhouse’s back, and President Trump refused to condemn him while being pressed at the debate earlier this week. The liberals are angry that their wannabe genocide is not going to plan.
Campaign 20203 days ago
FLASHBACK: Congressional Candidate Laura Loomer Uncovered Minneapolis Ballot Harvesting Scheme in 2018
Big League Wellness3 days ago
Whistleblower: World Health Organization Repeatedly Ignored Its Own Protocol Throughout COVID-19 Pandemic
ANTIFA3 days ago
Trump Administration Cloned Cell Phones in Portland to Gather Intelligence about ANTIFA’s Terror Operation
Border Security3 days ago
Over 200 Illegal Aliens Arrested in Bust of Human Smuggling Operation in Laredo, Texas
Fake News Media1 day ago
Moderator Chris Wallace Interrupted Donald Trump 76 Times, Biden 15 Times
Campaign 20202 days ago
TELEMUNDO POLL: 66 Percent of Spanish-Speaking Viewers Believe Trump Defeated Biden in Presidential Debate
The Swamp3 days ago
FRAUD: Project Veritas Exposes Industrial Scale Minnesota Ballot Harvesting Scheme
Politics2 days ago
BOMBSHELL: Obama Knew Russia-Gate was Clinton Campaign Op; His White House Launched Witch Hunt Anyway