The New York-based National Football League posted this job opening Tuesday amid nationwide controversy over its players kneeling for the national anthem. Here’s the ad on Daybook:
The senior communications strategist will be responsible for proactively developing plans and strategies aimed at publicly positioning the NFL to key audiences through all communication channels, both traditional and emerging media. They will work closely with communications department leadership to create messaging to reflect the league’s wide variety of priorities and expedite organizational decision-making.
Additionally, the strategist will:
- Provide crisis communications counsel to leagues executives.
- Devise strategy and long term vision to strategically position the NFL in the sports marketplace.
- Provide guidance to senior leadership, including executive vice presidents and COO to achieve desired reputational results and develop metrics to measure success.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum of 8+ years of experience in communications or journalism with expertise in storytelling, issue management and long term planning
- Successfully demonstrated ability to lead, participate in, and support cross-departmental activities.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, excellent organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of the PR field including documented experience working in public, fast paced, high-pressure situations.
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Strategic Leader: The successful candidate will think and act strategically as a valued member of the communications department and other NFL units.
- Trusted Advisor: He/she will serve as a credible PR resource to clubs and league executives
- An individual with intense and dedicated work habits. Someone who takes initiative, speaks his/her mind, and sets high standards in all he/she does.
- An individual comfortable working in a diverse environment
- A creative, imaginative individual who has the business acumen, curiosity and ability to define innovative strategy and deliver against it.
- A person with the highest moral and ethical standards, who can be relied upon to always act in the best long-term interests of the League.
- A person with the capacity to be a hands-on, sleeves-up team player.
- Superior judgement and communication skills, as well as political sensitivity both internally and externally
- Experience in corporate communications, sports or entertainment is preferred.”
Daughter of Man Involved in Fatal 1972 Biden Car Crash Accuses Joe Biden of Falsely Accusing Dad of Driving Drunk
She says he wasn’t a drunk driver. And he was never charged.
The daughter of a man who was involved in a 1972 car crash that resulted in the deaths of Joe Biden’s then-wife, Neilia, and the couple’s one-year old daughter, Naomi, is accusing Joe Biden of falsely blaming her father for the tragic incident.
Deborah Criddle, the daughter of Curtis Dunn, is calling on Joe Biden to “set the record straight” on several claims he’s made in previous years, in which Biden suggested Curtis Dunn was intoxicated or an alcoholic when speaking about the crash. Dunn was never charged or convicted of any traffic or DUI violations stemming from the incident.
Criddle brought up Biden’s accusations towards Dunn in remarks provided to The Sun newspaper on Wednesday.
Criddle says that she became motivated to speak out on Biden’s claims after he repeatedly called Donald Trump a liar during the first presidential debate. She calls such a description as the “pot calling the kettle black,” and that “Biden has got a lot of nerve calling Trump a liar.”
Criddle has spoken out before, in 2008, when Biden made the latest of several inferences suggesting Curtis Dunn was drunk during the crash.
“A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly – and I never pursued it – drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons,” Biden had claimed in 2007. He previously suggested that alcohol was involved in the crash in 2001.
A Delaware Superior Court Judge, Jerome O. Herlihy- who investigated the crash at the time as a prosecutor- clarified that there was no reason to believe that any intoxication was involved in the incident when asked about the situation in 2008.
“The rumor about alcohol being involved by either party, especially the truck driver (Dunn), is incorrect,” said the judge in response to Joe Biden’s continued suggestions that Dunn was intoxicated at the time of the crash.
Police investigating the incident ultimately determined that the crash was determined by a t-bone accident in which the vehicle Neilia Biden was driving pulled into the right of way and was struck by a tractor Curtis Dunn was driving.
Criddle is describing Dunn, who died in 1999, as a loving father and family man.
The 1972 car crash was a tragedy for everyone involved, including then-Senator-elect Joe Biden, regardless of the exact circumstances. A one-year old baby and a mother of three children lost their lives. Falsely accusing a party involved of culpability- no matter how slight- without substantiation is a serious matter, one that Biden should answer to regardless of the passage of time since the incident.
Big League Wellness3 days ago
New Study Shows 84 Percent Decrease in Hospitalization Rates for COVID-19 Patients Treated with Hydroxychloroquine
Congress3 days ago
‘Let Them Be Free!’: Marjorie Taylor Greene Urges Trump to Pardon Edward Snowden and Julian Assange for Exposing ‘the Crimes of Barack Obama and the Deep State’
States3 days ago
Illicit $25 Million Dominion Deal Set Up in Michigan by Former Democrat ‘Voter Protection’ Czar is Listed as Evidence in Kraken Lawsuit
Big League Wellness2 days ago
Los Angeles Enacts Full Coronavirus Lockdown for Three Weeks
Politics3 days ago
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: James Mattis Bashes ‘America First’ as He Takes $$$ From Pro-China Lobbyists
Campaign 20203 days ago
Nevada Whistleblower Exposes Astronomical Spike of Voter Registrations with Invalid Data in Swing County Prior to Election
States2 days ago
Michigan Election Day Whistleblowers Demand for Republicans to Convene Voter Fraud Hearings
Free Speech3 days ago
YOUR NEW MASTER: Twitter’s Head of Conversational Safety, a “Young, Queer Asian-American Businesswoman,” is “Rethinking” the Concept of User Safety