The New York-based National Football League posted this job opening Tuesday amid nationwide controversy over its players kneeling for the national anthem. Here’s the ad on Daybook:
The senior communications strategist will be responsible for proactively developing plans and strategies aimed at publicly positioning the NFL to key audiences through all communication channels, both traditional and emerging media. They will work closely with communications department leadership to create messaging to reflect the league’s wide variety of priorities and expedite organizational decision-making.
Additionally, the strategist will:
- Provide crisis communications counsel to leagues executives.
- Devise strategy and long term vision to strategically position the NFL in the sports marketplace.
- Provide guidance to senior leadership, including executive vice presidents and COO to achieve desired reputational results and develop metrics to measure success.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum of 8+ years of experience in communications or journalism with expertise in storytelling, issue management and long term planning
- Successfully demonstrated ability to lead, participate in, and support cross-departmental activities.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, excellent organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of the PR field including documented experience working in public, fast paced, high-pressure situations.
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Strategic Leader: The successful candidate will think and act strategically as a valued member of the communications department and other NFL units.
- Trusted Advisor: He/she will serve as a credible PR resource to clubs and league executives
- An individual with intense and dedicated work habits. Someone who takes initiative, speaks his/her mind, and sets high standards in all he/she does.
- An individual comfortable working in a diverse environment
- A creative, imaginative individual who has the business acumen, curiosity and ability to define innovative strategy and deliver against it.
- A person with the highest moral and ethical standards, who can be relied upon to always act in the best long-term interests of the League.
- A person with the capacity to be a hands-on, sleeves-up team player.
- Superior judgement and communication skills, as well as political sensitivity both internally and externally
- Experience in corporate communications, sports or entertainment is preferred.”
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.
SOLITARY: Michael Avenatti Transferred To El Chapo’s Former Cell In New York Jail
Federal prosecutors aren’t inclined to give Avenatti a break.
New legal documents published Monday night reveal that showboat attorney and former cable news star Michael Avenatti has been transferred from a California jail to an infamous New York jail after violating the terms of his pre-trial agreement.
Avenatti was arrested at a hearing of the California Bar Association last weekend.
New documents published by his attorney surfaced Monday, revealing that Avenatti was transferred from California to New York over the weekend and jailed at the Metropolitan Correctional Center. Avenatti is currently facing criminal charges related to an alleged extortion of Nike, in which the showboat attorney is said to have threatened the sporting company with legal and press campaign against it if it failed to provide him with millions of dollars.
The documents assert that he has been housed in a cell formerly occupied by Mexican Cartel boss El Chapo, an infamous global criminal who has since been transferred to a federal prison in Colorado known as the most secure in the country.
In another strange twist, the Metropolitan Correctional Center was the location of infamous billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s detention and controversial “suicide.”
Avenatti’s lawyers are asking for him to be removed from protective custody and placed in general population in order to effectively litigate his ongoing court case.
With the once-hyped potential presidential candidate literally being housed in El Chapo’s former jail cell, it’s hard to think of a more dramatic character arc for the celebrity lawyer. Around a year ago, Avenatti was still exploring the possibility of a campaign for the Democratic nomination.
As he fights against criminal charges that could carry a penalty of a life sentence in prison, it appears unlikely that Avenatti will be getting anywhere with any political ambitions anytime soon.
Big League Wellness4 days ago
SCARY: Mysterious Virus Found in Brazil with Genetic Profile Scientists Have Never Seen Before
Violent Left3 days ago
Bernie Sanders Supporter Who Attempted to Burn Down GOP County Headquarters Walks Out of Jail
News3 days ago
Crazy Lady Punches Former Police Officer at a Bar for Wearing MAGA-style Birthday Hat
Deep State4 days ago
Roger Stone Juror is Former Democrat Congressional Candidate Who Loathes President Trump
News3 days ago
Bernie Sanders 2020 ‘Win’ in NH Netted a LOSS OF 80,000 VOTES from 2016
Culture3 days ago
Homosexual Cop Gets $10 Million Taxpayer Payout Because He Did Not Receive a Promotion
News3 days ago
Virginia State Police are Silent About Door-to-Door Enforcement of Suppressor Ban
Sports4 days ago
Girls Strike Back with Lawsuit to Protect Their Sporting Events From Being Overrun by Transgenders
Tech2 days ago
More Censorship: Controversial Right-Wing YouTuber Nick Fuentes is Booted From Platform, Even Ben Shapiro Says It’s Too Far
Deep State2 days ago
Bill Barr Pushes Back Against Trump, Criticizes President’s Comments on Stone, Drops Case Against McCabe
Violent Left3 days ago
New Hampshire Thug Arrested After Assaulting ‘MAGA’ Hat-Wearing 15-Year Old at Polling Site
Fake News Media4 days ago
‘Never Trump’ Rag National Review Endorses the Deep State Stoning of Roger Stone