The New York-based National Football League posted this job opening Tuesday amid nationwide controversy over its players kneeling for the national anthem. Here’s the ad on Daybook:
The senior communications strategist will be responsible for proactively developing plans and strategies aimed at publicly positioning the NFL to key audiences through all communication channels, both traditional and emerging media. They will work closely with communications department leadership to create messaging to reflect the league’s wide variety of priorities and expedite organizational decision-making.
Additionally, the strategist will:
- Provide crisis communications counsel to leagues executives.
- Devise strategy and long term vision to strategically position the NFL in the sports marketplace.
- Provide guidance to senior leadership, including executive vice presidents and COO to achieve desired reputational results and develop metrics to measure success.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum of 8+ years of experience in communications or journalism with expertise in storytelling, issue management and long term planning
- Successfully demonstrated ability to lead, participate in, and support cross-departmental activities.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, excellent organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of the PR field including documented experience working in public, fast paced, high-pressure situations.
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Strategic Leader: The successful candidate will think and act strategically as a valued member of the communications department and other NFL units.
- Trusted Advisor: He/she will serve as a credible PR resource to clubs and league executives
- An individual with intense and dedicated work habits. Someone who takes initiative, speaks his/her mind, and sets high standards in all he/she does.
- An individual comfortable working in a diverse environment
- A creative, imaginative individual who has the business acumen, curiosity and ability to define innovative strategy and deliver against it.
- A person with the highest moral and ethical standards, who can be relied upon to always act in the best long-term interests of the League.
- A person with the capacity to be a hands-on, sleeves-up team player.
- Superior judgement and communication skills, as well as political sensitivity both internally and externally
- Experience in corporate communications, sports or entertainment is preferred.”
Shipments of 20,000+ Fake US Driver’s Licenses From China Intercepted at Chicago Airport
For use in election fraud?
Customs authorities have intercepted more than a 1,000 individual shipments containing almost 20,000 fraudulent driver’s licenses at Chicago O’Hare Airport this year alone.
19,888 fake US driver’s licenses have been caught in smuggling busts at the airport, distributed throughout 1,513 fraudulent shipments.
Fox 5 New York is reporting that the fake ID’s are coming from mainland China, Hong Kong, South Korea, and the UK.
“These counterfeit driver’s licenses can lead to disastrous consequences,” Customs and Border Patrol’s Ralph Piccirilli said in a statement. “Criminal organizations use these counterfeit IDs to avoid attracting attention to their illegal activities.”
Customs officials have described the fake Chinese ID’s as extremely realistic and well-made, stating that the barcode on the fake documents passes electronic verification checks.
If this many fake ID’s are coming in at one airport alone, there’s a significant possibility that many more fake documents are being smuggled into the country at other airports. It’s entirely unclear what these ID’s are being used for- most of the bars that underage college kids would enter to drink alcohol in are closed. There’s a very real possibility the Chinese-made fake ID’s could be an integral part of an election fraud operation. Even the most strict voter ID states such as Arizona accept a driver’s license as proof of voter registration and eligibility.
Customs officers stationed at the Dallas-Fort Worth Airport are reporting that they’ve busted more than 2,000 fake ID’s since 2019, describing a surge in the smuggling of fake driver’s licenses.
Tech4 days ago
Meet the Alternative to the Drudge Report
Violent Left3 days ago
BLM Activist Wearing “Justice for Breonna Taylor” T-Shirt Shoots, Kills Three People in Bar Owned by Louisville Ex-Cop
Congress4 days ago
FLASHBACK: Three Recent Supreme Court Justices Were Confirmed Within 45 Days
Campaign 20203 days ago
SLEEPY: Joe Biden Campaign Team Pulls Joe from Daily Activities at 8:35AM, Months Before Election
Deplorables2 days ago
Nebraska Small Business Owner Commits Suicide After Being Railroaded With Manslaughter For Defending His Bar From Criminal Rioters
Campaign 20203 days ago
WATCH: Joe Biden Waves to Absolutely No One As He Disembarks Private Plane in Florida
Videos2 days ago
SPOOKY: Video Footage Appears to Capture ‘Ghosts’ Running Across Gettysburg Battlefield
Congress2 days ago
HUGE: Mitt Romney Spokesman Reveals He’s Not an Automatic ‘No’ On SCOTUS Nominee Confirmation