In what has become a disturbingly familiar story over the past couple months, another illegal alien has been charged with rape in the sanctuary jurisdiction of Montgomery County, Md.
Wilder Hernandez-Nolasco, 21, of Silver Spring is accused of raping a six-year-old girl. He was apprehended and charged with the crime last week, and faces 155 years in prison if he is ultimately convicted of the heinous act.
Hernandez-Nolasco, an illegal immigrant who is a Honduran national, reportedly threatened his child victim that he would ground her for “100 days” if she told anyone about the vicious attack. Law enforcement claims he admitted to committing the rape, and he committed sexual assault against the child on more than one occasion.
NEW: 21yo Wilder Hernandez-Nolasco of Silver Spring, Md. is accused of raping a six-year-old girl.
Hernandez-Nolasco faces 155 years in prison. The source of his injuries is unknown. pic.twitter.com/puGK5XDIWf
— Kevin Lewis (@ABC7Kevin) September 16, 2019
This is at least the ninth time that there has been an illegal immigrant charged with a sex crime in the sanctuary jurisdiction of Montgomery County since July 25. The area has become a hot bed for illegal aliens to commit vicious sex crimes with law enforcement being ordered by county officials not to comply with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
Kevin Lewis of ABC 7 News has documented the many gruesome cases that have emerged as the result of the county’s liberal policies.
NEW: Police say 26yo Oluwakayode Adebusuyi raped an intoxicated woman in his car.
Per ICE, the Nigerian native is living in the U.S. illegally.
This is at least the eighth undocumented immigrant charged with rape or sex abuse of a minor in Montgomery County, Md. since July 25. pic.twitter.com/cBHXDZeYqC
— Kevin Lewis (@ABC7Kevin) September 9, 2019
MORE: Per ICE, Carrasco-Hernandez is a Honduran national living in the U.S. illegally.
In April 2017, an immigration judge sent the then 35yo back to Honduras. He later re-entered the U.S. on an unknown date and by unknown means.
Carrasco-Hernandez is being held without bond. pic.twitter.com/wMitx8mtJE
— Kevin Lewis (@ABC7Kevin) August 31, 2019
NEW: @ICEgov accuses Montgomery County, Md. of releasing an undocumented immigrant accused of rape from jail despite a detainer on file.
Rodrigo Castro-Montejo allegedly raped an intoxicated woman last week. The 25yo Salvadoran national posted $1,000 for his release, docs show. pic.twitter.com/WKl7ylTET7
— Kevin Lewis (@ABC7Kevin) August 19, 2019
NEW: 29yo Mauricio Berrera-Navidad of Damascus, Md. + 28yo Carlos Palacios-Amaya of Gaithersburg, Md. are accused of raping an 11-year-old Germantown, Md. girl.
MoCo Police say the men (both friends with the victim's older brother) committed the rapes on separate occasions. pic.twitter.com/LhdCnPKe35
— Kevin Lewis (@ABC7Kevin) August 13, 2019
An executive order was issued in July to officially grant sanctuary status within the county. County Executive Mark Elrich signed the executive order that banned all county support toward enforcing federal immigration law.
“We don’t interact with ICE. We don’t contact ICE nor do we ask any of our residents in Montgomery county about their immigration status in the United States,” Acting Montgomery County Police Chief Marcus Jones said.
“I feel pretty sure that most Montgomery county residents don’t agree with the president’s immigration policy such as it is,” Elrich said.
#StandWithICE organizer Michelle Malkin held a rally in Montgomery County last week to unite the community against partisan left-wing county officials who have put the vulnerable in extreme danger in a vain attempt to damage President Donald Trump.
The full video of her rally can be seen here:
— Michelle Malkin (@michellemalkin) September 13, 2019
Despite the ongoing illegal rape spree, the liberal county officials are digging in their heels and refusing to budge no matter how many innocent people are victimized.
“These individuals and organizations should be ashamed for spreading false information seeking to establish a baseless, illogical and xenophobic connection between a person’s failure to obtain legal status and their propensity to commit a sex crime,” the county officials said in an official statement, placing blame on the “White House, President Trump, Acting USCIS Director Ken Cuccinelli, local and national conservative news outlets and neo-Nazi sympathizers.”
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.