In the latest display of the left eating each other, antifa groups are now calling for the Capital Pride celebration to be “held hostage.”
— GetEQUAL (@GetEQUAL) May 9, 2017
The disruption — being organized by No Justice No Pride (NJNP), GetEqual, ResistThis, and various members of antifa — calls for the celebratory event to be shut down if the organizers refuse to cave to the ragtag group’s demands.
“Once again, Capital Pride has demonstrated that it is fundamentally unwilling to address its role in perpetuating systems of oppression that harm the communities it claims to represent,” Emmelia Talarico, one of the lead organizers of NJNP and ResistThis said in a press release. “Negotiation is clearly not working. It is time to escalate and create the Pride we want to see — one free of corporate sponsorship that does not collaborate with law enforcement, and is spearheaded by the most marginalized in our communities.”
In the joint press release, the group claimed that they would hold their own separate event — yet on Twitter, members of the groups have been openly calling for more severe measures. An event page for the protest promises that there will be various actions to disrupt the celebration.
— Monica Trinidad (@monicatea2) May 9, 2017
The terroristic and petulant sounding demands include that police be uninvited and unwelcome, that corporate funding be pulled, and that the celebration be rebranded as a protest.
Lucian Wintrich, the gay conservative White House correspondent for the Gateway Pundit was disgusted by the news.
“I think that it’s not only disgusting, but it shows the true colors of antifa — for them to say that an organization like the police should be kept out of Pride — not only are lots of police gay, but it’s been the police who have been protecting the gay community in recent decades,” Wintrich told Big League Politics.
Wintrich noted that when you have “groups saying join us or else, they become more of a terrorist organization.”
“There was an incident where a gay police officer was killed by ISIS terrorists in Paris in April. There are not just many gay police officers, but many that are also fighting for their own safety in this community,” Wintrich added. “Far left terrorist organizations continue to attempt to marginalize people — certain people such as police and corporations that have been supporting them — into enemies.”
Other members of the DC gay community have noted that throwing the massive Pride event isn’t cheap and the protest groups don’t contribute anything — yet they are trying to call the shots.
“The cost of Capital Pride runs into seven figures. How much skin does NJNP have in the game that they can dictate to us?” Richard J. Rosendall, one of this year’s Capital Pride Heroes, wrote in a piece on the protest threats for the Washington Blade.
One of the most vocal organizers of the protest againt the LGBTQ community, a DC-based antifa leader named Lacy MacAuley.
— Lacy MacAuley (@lacymacauley) May 9, 2017
MacAuley made headlines earlier this week after a blog post was discovered where she admitted that her Muslim boyfriend had beaten and raped her while she was in Turkey. She does not blame the Islamic culture for her abuse, and continues her extreme open borders activism.
In many circles of the left, it has become very clear that the only priorities are protecting their current pet causes of illegal aliens and Islam — even when that means throwing women or the LGBTQ community under the bus.
“It isn’t the far right that is threatening to shut down pride — it’s groups like antifa and Black Lives Matter who have shut down multiple pride events,” Wintrich told BLP. “For us to support these organizations because we are supposed to be liberal goes against the freedom that we should be standing for.”
On April 3, militant leftist groups shut down the Pride parade in Phoenix, Arizona, to protest immigration laws. The group who blocked the parade route unfurled a large banner that also read “No Justice, No Pride.”
In 2015, Black Lives Matter shut down the Chicago Pride event.
— Sarah Cantaloupe (@SarahCantaloupe) June 28, 2015
In July 2016, less than a month after the deadly Pulse massacre in which an Islamic terrorist shot and killed 49 people in an LGBTQ nightclub, Black Lives Matter shut down a Pride parade in Toronto. The protesters provided the hard working organizers of the event with a set of demands including that they stop working with police and that they prioritize funding black focused organizations.
“The chutzpah here is contemptible. Gay groups honored Black Lives Matter with prominent roles at their pride events, and Black Lives Matter returned the favor by hijacking those events to further their own anti-cop agendas,” the LA Times wrote of the disruption. “Condemning the police as an inherently racist, homophobic institution is not only false and counterproductive, it denigrates the many LGBT officers whose participation in these festivities would be annulled if the activists got their way.”
Perhaps most disturbing of all, however, was when protesters stole the show during the weekend of the first Orlando Pride event since the Pulse massacre. Instead of the event being all about the victims of Pulse — and the still mourning community — the evening before the big parade was hijacked and became a protest against Donald Trump.
“I’d prefer we leave this election out of it,” Orlando City Commissioner Patty Sheehan told The Advocate prior to the event in November. “We have enough with Pulse and honoring our victims.”
Never mind the fact that President Donald Trump was the one campaigning to stop the spread of Islamic extremists who want to see the our LGBTQ citizens dead. That wouldn’t fit their political agenda.
You know who else would also want to shut down LGBTQ events along with antifa? ISIS.
— J Michael Waller (@JMichaelWaller) April 27, 2017
They already have the same dress code.
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
President Trump Rejects Paying For Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Private Security
The royal celebrities will foot the bill.
President Trump made it clear on a Sunday tweet that British royals Prince Harry and Meghan Markle would have to pay for their own security costs upon moving full-time to the United States, clarifying that they wouldn’t receive federal security under an existing arrangement that covers British royals temporarily visiting the US.
I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 29, 2020
The royal celebrities have distanced themselves from the Queen, apparently viewing themselves as victims of relentless paparazzi and media attention.
Harry and Markle initially moved to Canada after resigning from the royal family, but they’ve recently moved to Hollywood just before the Canadian border was closed to nonessential travel due to the Chinese coronavirus epidemic. The elitist couple apparently plans on reinventing themselves as American-style celebrities, and have hired a small army of media consultants and public relations agents to market their image.
When information of their move to Los Angeles became public knowledge, many began to speculate if they’d recieve taxpayer-funded security in a manner akin to British royals visiting the United States on official state vists. President Trump’s Sunday tweet appears to eliminate that possibility.
The thirteen colonies that became the United States rebelled against the yoke of the British monarchy for a reason. President Trump’s decision to cut off the wannabee celebrities from publicly-funded security is a deeply American decision. The UK’s monarchy is one of the wealthiest legacy institutions in the western world, and it would be absurd to imagine that it can’t afford to hire private security for the ‘former’ royals, who are set to fully renounce their royal obligations at the end of the month.
Trending on BLP
Big League Wellness3 days ago
POLL: 95% of Americans Support Coronavirus Travel Bans, Trump Approval Highest in Three Years
Tech2 days ago
National Center For Sexual Exploitation: Snapchat and Teen Vogue are Telling Kids to Make Child Porn!
News3 days ago
America First Patriot Kris Kobach Believes Democrats are Using the Wuhan Virus Crisis to Push Socialism
News4 days ago
Georgia State Rep. Wants to Suspend Enforcement of Concealed Carry Laws During Chinese Virus Crisis
Big League Wellness1 day ago
VIDEO: Chinese Factory Worker Caught Contaminating Hundreds of Medical Face Masks
Big League Wellness4 days ago
FLASHBACK: NYC Health Commissioner Said Coronavirus Risk Was “Low” Last Month
Big League Wellness2 days ago
Pharma Insider: ‘First Data From Clinical Studies’ Indicates ‘Hydroxychloroquine Kills the Coronavirus’
States3 days ago
California Lets Convicted Murderers of Children and Pregnant Woman Out of Jail Amidst Coronavirus Panic