The smug Hollywood elite has once again caught the ire of legendary comedian and evangelical Christian Norm MacDonald.
MacDonald is irate over a recent viral video showing a group of A-list celebrities singing John Lennon’s pro-communist anthem Imagine in an attempt to help their fans cope with the coronavirus pandemic.
Featuring actors and actresses like Gal Gadot, James Marsden, Zoe Kravitz, Amy Adams, Mark Ruffalo, Jimmy Fallon and Natalie Portman, the display has been widely panned as showing how out-of-touch the Hollywood elite is with the public at large.
Their trite attempt to promote unity amidst a crisis be seen here:
The former Saturday Night Live comedian took great personal offense with the display considering the bleak, atheistic language in the song performed by the celebrities.
“Imagine some idiot celebrity telling her fans, in the middle of a Pandemic, to “Imagine there’s no heaven.”, when it is the only hope for so many of our elderly patients dying agonizing deaths while this rich lady smugly smiles,. mocking them and their faith in their last moments,” McDonald wrote on Twitter in a since-deleted post.
Although McDonald deleted his first tweet on the topic, he doubled down shortly afterward and expressed his anger once again with the Hollywood celebrities for their tone-deaf measure.
“I don’t know this celebrity was who sang “Imagine” online so the elderly ones who are dying agonizing deaths can be assured by a smug celebrity that there is no heaven. God, celebrities are idiots. Shame,” MacDonald wrote in a Tweet on Thursday.
MacDonald regularly takes on the entertainment industry to oppose their hypocrisy and moral preening. He was castigated in 2018 for his views about the #metoo witch hunt and comedy legend Roseanne Barr, who was unpersoned by Hollywood for making a joke.
“I’m happy the #MeToo movement has slowed down a little bit,” MacDonald said in 2018, adding that his comedy hero Barr is “not a racist.”
When asked about the destruction of legendary comedians like Barr and Louis C.K. by the left-wing mob, MacDonald said: “There are very few people that have gone through what they have, losing everything in a day. Of course, people will go, ‘What about the victims?’ But you know what? The victims didn’t have to go through that.”
In addition, MacDonald has made jokes in the past that many have considered derogatory and offensive to the LGBT community.
MacDonald is the last of a dying breed of comedians in the entertainment industry who refuse to bow at the altar of political correctness.
‘Ghostbusters’ Director Blames Hillary Clinton’s Unpopularity for Failure of All-Female Franchise Reboot
Maybe your movie just stunk, dude.
Nearly four years later, the all-female reboot of ‘Ghostbusters’ is now remembered as one of the worst atrocities in the history of cinema, and director Paul Feig is blaming anti-Hillary Clinton backlash for its failure.
“I think some really brilliant author … needs to write a book about 2016 and how intertwined we were with Hillary [Clinton] and the anti-Hillary movement,” Feig said while appearing on SiriusXM radio last week.
“Everyone was at a boiling point. I don’t know if it was having an African American president for eight years that teed them up, they were just ready to explode,” he added.
Feig is desperate to make excuses for his movie’s failure, rather than take personal responsibility for creating one of the worst movies in film history.
“It’s crazy how people got nuts about women trying to be in power or be in positions they weren’t normally in,” Feig said. “It was an ugly, ugly year.”
The fake news media has been pushing the line that sexism doomed the movie since its historic failure at the box office during its summer 2016 release. However, ‘Ghostbusters’ creator Ivan Reitman believes that it was nostalgia that caused the backlash, not sexism. Viewers did not want to watch a ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot that was seemingly blasphemous to the original.
“I think there’s way too much talk about gender [when it comes to this film],” Reitman said during an interview with Mashable. “I think that many of the people who were complaining were actually lovers of the [original] movie, not haters of women.”
Feig refuses to admit that his creation was so horrendous and even hopes to release a grueling 3.5 hour directors’ cut of the flick despite the fact that nobody wants to see it.
— Paul Feig (@paulfeig) May 21, 2020
Because the movie was such a massive bomb, the cast has been scrapped and replaced with a new cast for the upcoming re-boot “Ghostbusters: Afterlife.” The initial trailer was released last year to rave reviews.
It can be seen here:
Actress Leslie Jones, who starred in the failed all-female reboot, whined about the new movie that is set for theaters in 2021 for completely sweeping her movie under the rug. Similar to her director, she blamed Trump because everyone hated her awful movie.
So insulting. Like fuck us. We dint count. It’s like something trump would do. (Trump voice)”Gonna redo ghostbusteeeeers, better with men, will be huge. Those women ain’t ghostbusteeeeers” ugh so annoying. Such a dick move. And I don’t give fuck I’m saying something!!
— Leslie Jones 🦋 (@Lesdoggg) January 19, 2019
Feig and Jones, in true liberal fashion, have refused to own up to their own failures. They will continue to create scapegoats instead of admitting the obvious about their horrendous movie that failed spectacularly in its feminist agenda of female empowerment.
Trending on BLP
After Facebook Censors ANTIFA Warning Video, Georgia Congressional Front-Runner Doubles Down with TV Ad Buy
Violent Left4 days ago
ANTIFA Boy Surrendered by Mommy and Daddy to Pittsbugh Police for Allegedly Inciting a Riot
Deep State3 days ago
FBI Spooks Cover for ANTIFA Terrorists, Absolving Them From Their Role in Nationwide Riots
States3 days ago
RELEASED: Trucker Who Drove Through Unruly Mob on Minneapolis Highway Leaves Jail with No Charges
Big League National Security3 days ago
REPORT: Crates Filled with Pipe Bombs Discovered Near Korean War Memorial, Authorities Pursuing Suspect
Big League Guns4 days ago
JUSTICE: Omaha Business Owner Who Shot Rioting Looter Dead While Being Attacked Will Not Face Charges
Violent Left4 days ago
U.S. Marshal Killed By Rioter in Front of Las Vegas Courthouse
News4 days ago
Loser Erick Erickson Shills for Marco Rubio’s Weaksauce Response to Leftist-Led Rioting
Snowflakes2 days ago
Minneapolis Democratic Mayor Asking for $55 Million Federal Bailout to Repair Race Riot Damages