First in Freedom Daily reported that the North Carolina Democrat party is calling for the legalization of door-to-door ballot harvesting during the Wuhan virus pandemic.
Robert Howard, a communications operative for the North Carolina Democrat Party, tweeted the following:
“.@NCDemParty outlined a list of priorities to the SBOE – better accessibility for mail-in ballot requests, one-step register & mail-in ballot request, better transparency & tracking – to ensure voting remains fair, free, and secure amid coronavirus #ncpol”
.@NCDemParty outlined a list of priorities to the SBOE – better accessibility for mail-in ballot requests, one-step register & mail-in ballot request, better transparency & tracking – to ensure voting remains fair, free, and secure amid coronavirus #ncpol https://t.co/wpQU98P0SB
— Robert Howard (@RobertWHoward) March 26, 2020
Several of the list of priorities for the NCDP included:
- Prepaid postage for mailed ballot requests and returns.
- Allow voters to request mail-in ballots by email, fax, online form, or over the phone and honor requests submitted by the one-week deadline.
- Allow near relatives and legal guardians to request mail-in ballots at polling locations during One-Stop Early Voting and on Election Day.
- Allow persons other than near relatives and legal guardians to assist voters with requesting, completing, and returning ballots.
- Allow voters to register by mail up to the mail-in ballot request deadline, allow voters to “one-stop” register to vote and request a mail-in ballot, and restore same-day registration.
- Allow voters to certify their ballot by providing the signature of one witness or confirming their intent to submit the ballot in-person or over the phone.
- Allow voters and those assisting voters to return mail-in ballots at One-Stop Early Voting sites and Election Day polling places (including curbside).
- Count every mail-in ballot submitted by Election Day.
- Establish a one-step process for registering to vote and requesting a mail-in ballot.
- Establish a robust and uniform system for notifying voters when the Board determines their ballot request or application is invalid.
- Develop a tracking system that allows voters to track their ballot from the local Board and on its return from the voter to the local Board.
Several North Carolina political observers have caught on to North Carolina Democrats underhanded schemes.
One Twitter user commented “The North Carolina Democratic Party is literally calling for the legalization of door to door ballot harvesting, which is both a public health risk and a proven method of election fraud. #ncpol”
The North Carolina Democratic Party is literally calling for the legalization of door to door ballot harvesting, which is both a public health risk and a proven method of election fraud. #ncpol https://t.co/aXg3qF5OK1
— Neal Inman (@Neal_Inman) March 26, 2020
— Pete Kaliner (@PeteKaliner) March 26, 2020
Like most of their radical leftist colleagues, North Carolina Democrats are taking advantage of a crisis to push their policy points forward, consequences be damned.
Man Who Brutally Assaulted Michigan Nursing Home Resident Arrested, Charged, and Named
The brute’s name is Jayden Hayden.
The perpetrator of a horrific taped assault at a patient at a Michigan nursing home has been arrested, charged, and finally named.
Detroit Police arrested 20-year old Jayden Hayden of Ypsilanti, Michigan on Sunday morning. Hayden is being charged with assault with intent to do great bodily harm, larceny in a building and two counts of financial transaction device, steal/retain without consent.
The financial crimes relate to Hayden allegedly stealing the credit cards of 75-year old Norman Bledsoe.
The conscience of the nation had been shocked when video of Hayden brutally assaulting the senior citizen in a nursing home bedroom went viral. President Trump himself expressed his shock at the callous footage, in which Hayden repeatedly punched and beat the U.S. Army veteran.
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) May 21, 2020
Hayden has apparently uploaded videos online of other despicable assaults against senior citizens.
Detroit Prosecutor Kym Worthy expressed her resolve to hold Hayden criminally accountable for the heinous crime.
“The alleged actions of this defendant are truly and uniquely disturbing. We must be able to trust our loved ones in specialty care facilities. I truly hope that the facts of this care are one of a kind.” Hayden was arraigned in court on Sunday morning.
New facts of the case seem to suggest that Hayden himself was a short-term resident of the Westwood Nursing Center, as opposed to an employee of the facility, which some had speculated.
Hayden seems to express racist and anti-white beliefs in some of his social media uploads, stating that he believes that “black people are meant to rule the earth.” However, it doesn’t appear as if local authorities are treating the savage, cowardly assault as a hate crime at this point.
Sex Crime4 days ago
16-Year-Old Boy Says Mother Tried to Make Him Transgender at Age of 8 and Pimped Him Out to LGBT Perverts
Fake News Media2 days ago
Snopes Covers for Bill Gates’ Wife for Wearing Satanic Inverted Cross During Media Appearance
Culture4 days ago
CLOWNWORLD: Gay Sex Club Operates as ‘Essential Business’ in Michigan While Barbers Face Jail Time for Cutting Hair
Fake News Media4 days ago
BABY: CNN’s Brian Stelter Becomes Early Adapter of New Twitter ‘Disable Replies’ Feature
Politics3 days ago
Vicious Nursing Home Attacker Had COVID-19 and Was Quarantined Among the Elderly Despite Mental Illness and Felony Charges
Campaign 20204 days ago
WATCH: 46 Minutes of Joe Biden Stuttering, Getting Confused, Forgetting What He’s Talking About
Sex Crime2 days ago
Whistleblower: Jeffrey Epstein Collaborator Scoured Trailer Parks to Find Underage Child Sex Victims
Sex Crime3 days ago
REVEALED: How Twitter Turns a Blind Eye to Child Rape Videos Distributed on Their Platform