First in Freedom Daily reported that the North Carolina Democrat party is calling for the legalization of door-to-door ballot harvesting during the Wuhan virus pandemic.
Robert Howard, a communications operative for the North Carolina Democrat Party, tweeted the following:
“.@NCDemParty outlined a list of priorities to the SBOE – better accessibility for mail-in ballot requests, one-step register & mail-in ballot request, better transparency & tracking – to ensure voting remains fair, free, and secure amid coronavirus #ncpol”
.@NCDemParty outlined a list of priorities to the SBOE – better accessibility for mail-in ballot requests, one-step register & mail-in ballot request, better transparency & tracking – to ensure voting remains fair, free, and secure amid coronavirus #ncpol https://t.co/wpQU98P0SB
— Robert Howard (@RobertWHoward) March 26, 2020
Several of the list of priorities for the NCDP included:
- Prepaid postage for mailed ballot requests and returns.
- Allow voters to request mail-in ballots by email, fax, online form, or over the phone and honor requests submitted by the one-week deadline.
- Allow near relatives and legal guardians to request mail-in ballots at polling locations during One-Stop Early Voting and on Election Day.
- Allow persons other than near relatives and legal guardians to assist voters with requesting, completing, and returning ballots.
- Allow voters to register by mail up to the mail-in ballot request deadline, allow voters to “one-stop” register to vote and request a mail-in ballot, and restore same-day registration.
- Allow voters to certify their ballot by providing the signature of one witness or confirming their intent to submit the ballot in-person or over the phone.
- Allow voters and those assisting voters to return mail-in ballots at One-Stop Early Voting sites and Election Day polling places (including curbside).
- Count every mail-in ballot submitted by Election Day.
- Establish a one-step process for registering to vote and requesting a mail-in ballot.
- Establish a robust and uniform system for notifying voters when the Board determines their ballot request or application is invalid.
- Develop a tracking system that allows voters to track their ballot from the local Board and on its return from the voter to the local Board.
Several North Carolina political observers have caught on to North Carolina Democrats underhanded schemes.
One Twitter user commented “The North Carolina Democratic Party is literally calling for the legalization of door to door ballot harvesting, which is both a public health risk and a proven method of election fraud. #ncpol”
The North Carolina Democratic Party is literally calling for the legalization of door to door ballot harvesting, which is both a public health risk and a proven method of election fraud. #ncpol https://t.co/aXg3qF5OK1
— Neal Inman (@Neal_Inman) March 26, 2020
— Pete Kaliner (@PeteKaliner) March 26, 2020
Like most of their radical leftist colleagues, North Carolina Democrats are taking advantage of a crisis to push their policy points forward, consequences be damned.
Texas Political Establishment Attempts to Derail Shelley Luther’s Campaign
The special election for Texas’ Senate District 30 is on pace to be one of the most heated races in the Lone Star State.
At a candidate forum on September 18, 2020, Shelley Luther, the Dallas salon owner who was jailed for opening her business in defiance of Governor Greg Abbott’s shutdown order, confronted outgoing State Senator Pat Fallon.
Fallon vacated his seat and is now backing a successor in State Representative Drew Springer.
“We don’t want somebody who’s going to be at odds with our Republican governor,” Fallon said September 18 at the Grayson County Republican Women’s Club.
I didn’t support some of the things that he has done about opening up. … So, he’s made some mistakes. He’s our Republican governor, the 80/20 rule … because you’re not going to get any bills passed unless the governor signs them.
“Let me make something clear. I am accountable to my fellow citizens in Senate District 30. Not our Governor,” Luther responded on September 19 on Facebook:
This is exactly what is wrong with Austin. Our politicians are more loyal to Abbott than us, even when they disagree with him.
I will work with Governor Abbott when he is fighting to protect the liberty of Texans, and I will oppose him when he pushes unilateral dictates that shut down our local businesses.
Fallon and Luther had a tense exchange, which was caught on video.
“You want me to go all in on this race?” Fallon questioned Luther. “I have been 5 percent in on this race. You want me to go all in on it, I’m welcome to.”
“This has become a straight-up fight between Abbott and the ‘Kumbaya’ Professional Political Class vs. the grassroots and people who remember what limited government and principles should look like,” opined conservative activist Mike Openshaw.
“Respectfully, being willing to be jailed for fighting over-reaching government shows principle; that counts for something, Patrick,” Openshaw continued.
Luther has recently received endorsements from conservative Collin County Judge Chris Hill and Young Conservatives of Texas. Springer, on the other hand, received an endorsement from the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, which asserted that Luther was going down a “far right” path.
A Republican is expected to carry the senate district, which may still require a runoff if the leading candidate does not get enough votes during the first round of the special election.
Election Day will be on September 29.
Luther is viewed as the truly conservative option and many believe she could help break the political status quo in Austin that has kept conservative legislation from ever being passed.
Big League Guns3 days ago
As Black Lives Matter Terrorists Burn Down America, Ben Shapiro Endorses Gun Control
Big League Wellness2 days ago
CDC Admits There is No Proof COVID-19 is Airborne Virus and They Have Been Misleading the Public All Along
The Swamp3 days ago
CORRUPT: Hunter Biden Received $3.5 Million From Moscow Mayor’s Wife, Made Payments to Human Trafficking Suspects
White House3 days ago
Trump’s DHS Ignores Far-Left BLM/Antifa Terrorists, Declares So-Called ‘White Supremacists’ to Be Top Domestic Terror Threat
Campaign 20204 days ago
WATCH: Lois Frankel is Exposed for Fomenting Black Lives Matter Terror in New Pro-Laura Loomer Ad
Videos4 days ago
Tucker Carlson Exposes How the Real Threat to Democracy is the ‘Billionaire Class’ Propped Up by Big Tech
Black Lives Matter2 days ago
Say His Name, Rowan Sweeney: 4-Year-Old White Boy Murdered in Ohio by Black Thug in Targeted Execution
Crime2 days ago
Second Arrest Made in Murder of Five-Year Old North Carolina Child Cannon Hinnant