Connect with us

Campaign 2020

OUT: Eric ‘Nuke ‘Em’ Swalwell Becomes First Democrat To Abandon 2020 Campaign

The Democrat, who threatened to nuke Americans as a form of gun confiscation, is calling it quits.

Published

on

Swalwell Campaign Out

Rep. Eric Swalwell is ending his presidential campaign after only one debate, and instead will focus on defeating the stunningly brave, female Afghan-American challenger who is running against him in the Democrat primaries.

Swalwell, who had one of the more memorable moments of the first Democrat presidential debate while lambasting former vice president Joe Biden for his decades in politics and calling for the septuagenarian to “pass the torch” to the next generation, announced today that he is ending his nascent presidential campaign.

It appears Biden got the last laugh, as he accused the 38-year-old congressman of “ageism” in response to Swalwell’s attack.

Trending: Dr. Anthony Fauci Plotted ‘Global Vaccine Action Plan’ with Bill Gates Before Pushing COVID Panic and Doubts About Hydroxychloroquine Treatments

Unable to capture the attention of the Democrat Party, which is quickly becoming the party of socialism and extreme identity politics, Swalwell is expected to formally announce the end of his campaign during a press conference schedule for later this afternoon.

take our poll - story continues below

Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump?

  • Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Swalwell, a harsh critic of the Second Amendment and a proponent of strict gun control, last year threatened to unleash nuclear devastation against American citizens who refuse to give up their firearms:

In May, NBC reported that Swalwell proposed a gun buyback that would force Americans to sell semiautomatic rifles to the government or face prosecution. Newsmax host John Cardillo shared the article on Friday, prompting combat veteran and right wing commentator Joe Biggs to claim that a civil war would break out if the federal government actually tried to confiscate weapons.

“So basically @RepSwalwell wants a war. Because that’s what you would get. You’re outta your f****** mind if you think I’ll give up my rights and give the gov all the power,” Biggs said.

That prompted an accidentally honest response from Swalwell.

“And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities,” Swalwell said.

It appears insulting Biden, frequently appearing on CNN, and threatening to turn Republican states into a Fallout 4-esque hell may not have even been enough to earn Swalwell enough donors to gain a coveted place on the next debate stage, as prior to ending his campaign, Swalwell had not announced whether he received the requisite number of donations to appear.

Swalwell, who was polling at 0 per cent, also struggled to attract crowds.

The former candidate recently held an anti-gun event outside the NRA headquarters, where he attracted a crowd of only 20, and generally made a fool of himself.

Bypass Tech Censorship!

Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!

Bypass Tech Censorship!

Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!

Have a hot tip for Big League Politics?

Got a hot news tip for us? Photos or video of a breaking story? Send your tips, photos and videos to tips@bigleaguepolitics.com. All hot tips are immediately forwarded to BLP Staff.

Have something to say? Send your own guest column or original reporting to submissions@bigleaguepolitics.com.

Campaign 2020

‘Never Trump’ Republican Group Led by George Conway Endorses Joe Biden for President

They want to hand the country back to the Democrats.

Published

on

The “Lincoln Project,” a group set up by George Conway and other Never Trumpers, has officially endorsed Democrat Joe Biden for President.

The group made a statement on Wednesday that they are “committed to ensuring that Joe Biden is sworn in on January 20, 2021.”

“Joe Biden has the experience — in politics, in government and in life — to lead the United States out of our current crisis,” Lincoln Project co-founder Reed Galen said in a statement.

“As America contends with unprecedented loss, we need a leader who can steady our ship of state, bind up our common wounds, and lead us into our next national chapter. Joe Biden has the humanity, empathy and steadiness we need in a national leader,” he added.

take our poll - story continues below

Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump?

  • Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Conway, who is married to White House counselor Kelly Anne Conway, revealed that he gave the maximum donation to Biden in a Twitter post last month.

The group released a demeaning video campaign making fun of evangelical Christians for supporting Trump in January.

“If this is the best American Christians can do, then God help us all,” the advertisement stated.

Big League Politics reported on the genesis of the Lincoln Project, which was founded last year to undermine the President and grift off of individuals with Trump Derangement Syndrome:

George Conway, husband of White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway, has announced a project that aims to sabotage President Trump’s chances at re-election in 2020, and give the country back to the Democrats.

Conway is allying with anti-Trump GOP operatives such as Steve Schmidt, John Weaver and Rick Wilson on “The Lincoln Project.” They made the announcement of their sabotage campaign against the President in a joint op/ed published by the New York Times

To these individuals with severe Trump derangement syndrome, it is patriotic to elect Democrats who openly pine to eviscerate the Bill of Rights toward their end goal of totalitarian socialism…

Regardless of his motives, Conway has emerged as one of the most classless individuals in modern politics. This grotesque figure is a living reminder that the Washington D.C. swamp enables the worst of the worst to thrive.

These Never Trumpers have been forced out of the Republican Party and are clinging to relevance in the hopes of giving the country back to the Democrats. If Trump defeats Biden and wins re-election in November, these modern-day Benedict Arnolds can be ushered into the dustbin of history once and for all.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending