The illegal pizza delivery driver from Long Island who was detained while making a delivery at a Brooklyn military base in June, causing a stir among radical leftists, has been re-arrested, this time for domestic violence.
“[Pablo] Villavicencio has been charged with misdemeanor criminal mischief in the fourth degree in connection with a domestic incident, according to court paperwork,” according to KTLA.
Court documents said that Villavicencio “was involved in an argument with his wife at their residence” and that he “during the argument the defendant pushed the complainant against the wall and slapped her body.”
When his wife attempted to call the police, Villavicencio took her phone, which was found in the pocket of his shorts when police eventually arrived.
“He was arrested on Friday, according to the court records, and arraigned Saturday. A temporary order of protection was issued and Villavicencio was ordered held on $500 bond or $250 cash, court records show,” the report said.
The illegal alien overstayed his visa in 2010, for which ICE ordered his deportation. That deportation never occurred.
KTLA reported on Villavicencio’s June arrest:
Villavicencio’s story became a flashpoint in the Trump administration’s stance toward immigrants when he was detained and nearly deported after delivering pizza to a military base in Brooklyn in June.
Villavicencio, an immigrant from Ecuador, delivered the food to Fort Hamilton and showed his New York City identification card to the guard, as he had many times previously, his wife said at the time. Fort Hamilton said he did not have a “valid Department of Defense identification” and so asked him to get a visitors pass.
He signed a waiver permitting a background check, which revealed there was an active warrant for his deportation and prompted military police to call immigration agents, according to the base and Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
An immigration judge had ordered Villavicencio’s deportation in 2010 after he overstayed his visa, ICE said. He filed for his green card in February and was waiting for a response when he was detained, said his wife, Sandra Chica.
The detention of Villavicencio, who is married to a US citizen and has two young daughters born in America, sparked criticism the Trump administration was targeting undocumented immigrants who had done nothing wrong.
“He was doing his job, he wasn’t committing a crime,” Chica said. “He wasn’t doing anything illegal other than working to support his two daughters.”
His detention also raised questions as to whether he was targeted because of his New York City ID, a free ID card available to anyone, regardless of immigration status.
“They (undocumented immigrants) were told with this ID, they would have some form of liberty in this city without being arrested,” said Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams, a Democrat. “We are setting a dangerous precedent with what we saw here.”
A federal court temporarily blocked Villavicencio’s deportation a week afterward, and he was released from detention in July, his attorneys said.
President Trump Preparing New Executive Order to Rescind DACA Amnesty After SCOTUS Decision
SCOTUS threw out the last one on procedural grounds.
White House sources have indicated that President Donald Trump is planning on signing a new executive order to terminate President Obama’s DACA amnesty program this week.
The Supreme Court had thrown out an earlier executive order to terminate the program in a court ruling last month, terminating the federal drive to enforce American immigration laws on supposed procedural inadequacies.
White House chief of staff Mark Meadows suggested that the President would soon sign a new executive order to terminate the amnesty program, while speaking on Fox and Friends on Monday morning. “Starting this week, you’ll see executive orders, you’ll see business that actually goes forward from the Oval Office when Congress doesn’t act.”
The President has spoken openly of his intention to terminate DACA a second time after the Supreme Court’s arbitrary decision. The court’s ruling had established that the President has complete authority to terminate the amnesty for a selected population of almost a million illegal immigrants, expanded by President Obama without congressional approval in 2014.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 18, 2020
The court’s own ruling will likely prevent the judicial branch from overthrowing a second DACA termination executive order, having admitted that the federal government has every right to terminate the program that was implemented on a whim.
Liberal billionaire oligarchs such as George Soros and Charles Koch continue to fund an influence campaign to maintain the amnesty order, hoping to secure a status quo of open borders and weak immigration laws with the hopes of delivering a broad pool of affordable labor for large businesses and the American elite.
Sex Crime3 days ago
REPORT: Epstein Associate Ghislane Maxwell Possesses “Stash of Pedophile Sex Tapes”
News2 days ago
Tennessee’s Marsha Blackburn Calls on Ilhan Omar to Resign After Minnesota Democrat Calls to “Dismantle” U.S. “System of Oppression”
Snowflakes2 days ago
EXPOSED: City of Seattle Forces White Employees to Undergo Marxist Re-Education Training
Videos3 days ago
SHOCK VIDEO: Father Gunned Down in Drive-By Shooting Next to 6-Year-Old Daughter in NYC Streets
Tech3 days ago
Facebook Runs Electoral Interference to Stop Surging Congressional Candidate Laura Loomer
Deep State4 days ago
General Michael Flynn and Friends Show Their Support for QAnon Movement on Independence Day
Sex Crime4 days ago
Former Reddit CEO Ellen Pao “Knew About” Ghislane Maxwell’s Sex Trafficking Activities in 2011
Violent Left4 days ago
WATCH: Father of Eight Year Old Girl Killed by Black Lives Matter Rioters Rips Movement’s Hypocrisy