Connect with us

Fake News Media

POLITICO Founder Calls for “Coronation” of Joe Biden, Rejects Tara Reade Investigation

Taking his place on the left.

Published

on

POLITICO founder Martin Tolchin made a starkly partisan defense of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden in a letter to the editor of the New York Times published on Tuesday, even going so far as to dismiss an investigation into Tara Reade’s allegations of sexual assault against the former Vice President for political reasons.

Tolchin fears the consequences of an investigation into Reade’s allegations for the Democratic Party.

Trending: WATCH: Black Lives Matter Protestors Overwhelmed by Counter-Demonstrators in Springfield, Oregon

Quite obviously, sexual assault allegations against a major public figure are newsworthy in their own right, without consideration for their partisan political effects. The instincts of a real journalist would be to investigate the claims made by Reade- which are by no means proven or definitive, although there is corroboration.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Tolchin is a former New York Times journalist who went on to found the digital liberal media group Politico.

That he would so blatantly reject fundamental journalistic integrity in favor of naked partisanship in support of Joe Biden’s “coronation” is a black mark on both of the liberal mainstream media groups he’s worked for.

The legacy media godfather was sharply criticized across both sides of the political spectrum after his reactionary call to shut down inquiries into the matter was published in the Times.

Tolchin also played a role in the founding of the Hill.

Fake News Media

CNN Stands by Fake News Hack Brian Stelter After Allegedly Breaching Confidentiality Agreement

Attorney Lin Wood is calling Stelter out.

Published

on

Attorney Lin Wood, who has represented former Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann in various defamation suits against prominent media entities, is claiming that CNN hack Brian Stelter violated his confidentiality agreement regarding the case.

CNN is not reprimanding Stelter due to his unprofessional and possibly criminal behavior, showing how the fake news company protects globalist frauds:

Big League Politics has reported on how CNN was forced to pay off Sandmann after issuing biased coverage against the student after he was accosted by a gin-soaked Indian outside of the Lincoln Memorial in 2019:

Fake news giant CNN settled the lawsuit filed against them by Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann today for an undisclosed sum following their biased coverage against the child last year.

Sandmann’s lawsuit sought $800 million from CNN as well as the Washington Post and NBC Universal for their alleged defamation of the student following the boy’s confrontation with far-left Indian activist Nathan Phillips. The cases against the WaPo and NBC are still active.

“This case will be tried not one minute earlier or later than when it is ready,” said Sandmann’s attorney Lin Wood.

Wood also claims that Gannett, the parent company behind the Enquirer, will be slapped with a lawsuit in the days to come. He says that Sandmann continues to suffer from “emotional distress, damage to reputation and distress to his family” as a result of the mistreatment by the fake news.

Last year, the coverage of Sandmann was a galvanizing moment among the Right against the fake news and the liberal hate machine that never hesitates to destroy a young white man’s life over a pack of lies…

Sandmann’s settlement is another stain on the reputation of the fake news, and he may have more payouts to come in the near future. The smear merchants will likely have to pay dearly, as they have overstepped greatly on this hate hoax against a child.

Recently, Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post rag was forced to give a cash settlement to Sandmann as well. The fake news media is finally being compelled to pay for their unethical reporting.

Sandmann is bragging that he is not finished yet in his crusade to bring accountability to media organs that loathe patriotic Americans.

“Thanks to my family and millions of you who have stood your ground by supporting me,” Sandmann added. “I still have more to do.”

Sandmann is showing how the fake news media is vulnerable to push back. Even though CNN refuses to fire Stelter, their credibility is hemorrhaging and the market may punish them for providing misinformation for so long.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending