President Donald Trump has achieved his most inspiring victory yet against the globalist Deep State that has secretly governed our country for decades and which will stop at nothing to derail and destroy his presidency.
Trump has put an end to the covert CIA program to arm the jihadi Syrian rebels. These rebels were the allies of President Obama’s team of neocons like Ben Rhodes, who sought to knock out Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad, a mostly secular pan-Arab leader, by emboldening the rebellion that gave rise to ISIS.
The Fake News media is already spinning, linking Trump’s move to the wishes of “Moscow.”
JUST IN: Trump ends covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria, a move sought by Moscow https://t.co/IMZbZATtL6
— Ed O'Keefe (@edokeefe) July 19, 2017
This has been a long time coming.
In June of last year, when I was employed as one of the top reporters at Breitbart News, I broke the existence of a secret document, received by Hillary Clinton and other administration officials, showing in no uncertain terms that the Obama administration was actively supporting al Qaeda in Iraq. al Qaeda in Iraq quickly turned into ISIS.
This coincided with Candidate Trump’s famous assertion that Barack Obama was the founder of ISIS, and its Most Valuable Player.
When Trump was criticized, he tweeted and Facebook-shared my Breitbart piece to justify his claim.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 15, 2016
Needless to say, I went through neocon Hell for this (and I was proud to do so). The Washington Post, ABC News, and Snopes went on the attack, as other mainstream journalists emailed me to intimidate me.
WaPo fact-checker rips Breitbart's Patrick Howley a new one for his "Clinton supported ISIS" story. pic.twitter.com/EUViOlgtOh
— Alex Griswold (@HashtagGriswold) June 22, 2016
Vice President Mike Pence, when asked to defend Trump’s comments, pivoted away from my brilliant reporting and said that what Trump REALLY meant was that Obama left a “void” of ground troops in Iraq, which gave rise to ISIS. That wasn’t what Trump meant. That wasn’t what my readers knew to be true. The neocons were doing damage control. Nevertheless, the official Trump campaign talking point became the “void of ground troops” line. We were essentially being called in to the Vice Principal’s office at the Project for a New American Century.
The neocons never let this go. I fought them hard throughout the entire campaign, breaking major stories tearing into Establishment figures like Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio, fighting Ted Cruz’s delegate-stealing moves in the run-up to the Cleveland convention, and getting “indefinitely suspended” from Breitbart for correctly pointing out the fabrications in Michelle Fields’ hoax claim that Corey Lewandowski assaulted her.
When I parted ways with Breitbart the day after the election, a neocon operative and a staffer for Bill Kristol’s Weekly Standard both strongly implied on Twitter that they got me fired from Breitbart, with the operative stating, “He was told in no uncertain terms that he is done.”
After Bill Kristol resigned as editor of The Weekly Standard (a move celebrated by me), the NeverTrumpers deleted their “Howley fired” victory-lap tweets.
This April, Bustle reported on a secret mega-group attacking Breitbart and getting their sponsors to pull out in a piece entitled “Sleeping Giants Is Targeting Breitbart, But It’s Not Just About Trump” (emphasis added):
‘Trump succeeded because of Breitbart,” declared Vanity Fair reporter Ken Stern in a late-November account of what he called the “right-wing media vortex.” Throughout the election, Breitbart, a conservative news site, attracted a new level of national attention. Before Trump entered the race, the discussions around Breitbart largely centered on its often-controversial — and sometimes factually disputed — content. In 2016, for example, Breitbart writer Patrick Howley claimed that the Obama administration “was actively supporting Al Qaeda in Iraq,” a claim debunked by PolitiFact but shared by Donald Trump on his Facebook page, which has millions of followers. However, when Breitbart’s head, Steve Bannon, became an official part of the Trump campaign (and now is a member of the White House), the site has received more attention and scrutiny.
I have watched with displeasure as Trump fights against the “Russia” hoax, with neocons like John McCain and Marco Rubio fighting tooth and nail to impeach him on McCarthyite innuendo. Populist nationalist Deplorables like me grew worried when Trump bombed Assad targets in Syria as his neocon Defense Secretary Mad Dog Mattis (Bill Kristol’s first choice to run third-party against Trump in the election) and National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster (who replaced Mike Flynn after Flynn allegedly lied to Vice President Pence) pushed for a full-scale ground invasion of Syria and Iraq.
Would this be another Bush administration, where the president scores some emotional victories, makes people feel good about being Republicans again, takes some jabs at the liberals and the media, and bows down to the all-powerful globalist neocons at every turn, inciting more needless wars and disruption to create more “refugees” that will inevitably flood into Europe and the United States under the false guise of humanitarian necessity?
As Trump adviser Roger Stone complained to Big League, “I think that Jared and Ivanka, moving among the beautiful people as they do, would like Donald to be more of a conventional president. The fact that virtually everyone in the White House pushed to put 150,000 men on the ground in Iraq? That’s concerning…I don’t think what Jared does is malicious. I think he really thinks he’s helping. But among our people, Goldman Sachs is dirty words. It symbolizes everything that’s wrong with the country. It’s very hard to understand how people like Gary Cohn and Dina Powell got hired in the first place. We both know they didn’t vote for Trump. What are they trying to do? Paul Ryan is never going to like him.”
“There’s a real Trumpite in the White House, and his name happens to be Trump. Everybody in the White House told him to go into Syria. McMaster and Mattis put on the full court press. Well, guess what? Trump said he’s not going into Syria. So that’s that,” Stone said. “Trump is the only real Trumpite in the White House. Him and Steve Bannon. If Steve is forced out, there’s nobody with a frame of reference for who elected this guy. General McMaster is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. He’s a traditional thinking neocon. He wanted 150,000 ground troops,” Stone said. “They just like war. They’ve been for regime change everywhere. Libya. How did that work out? It’s the same thing.”
Now, finally, President Trump has scored a real offensive victory in his war against the neocons.
Now, finally, Donald Trump is strong enough to become the President that HE, and his supporters, want him to be.
Finally, the United States is no longer arming the people trying to kill us. Who would have thought that would be such a tough victory to pull off?
INTERFERENCE: President Trump Censored by Social Media for Promoting Hydroxychloroquine
Big Tech is conducting electoral interference.
President Donald Trump and his son, Donald Trump Jr., are being censored for sharing information about hydrocloroquine, a popular and effective treatment for the COVID-19 Chinavirus.
President retweeted the words "Covid has cure. America wake up.”
And his amplification of that message was removed by Twitter within minutes as a falsehood. pic.twitter.com/gDJFFMP5uh
— Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) July 28, 2020
Big Tech is the biggest threat to free expression in America today & they're continuing to engage in open election interference – full stop. pic.twitter.com/7dJbauq43O
— Andrew Surabian (@Surabees) July 28, 2020
The establishment is desperate to censor a video presented by Breitbart of courageous medical doctors holding a press conference giving the facts on how hydrocloroquine can be used to successfully treat COVID-19. Youtube and Facebook have also reportedly blocked the video. The fake news continues to promote the lie that the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 is unproven.
They are ignoring the many anecdotal cases of individuals who have been cured of coronavirus, including a Democrat state representative from Michigan who credits hydroxychloroquine with the miraculous recovery of she and her husband.
“Had you not brought this to the forefront … I wouldn’t be here today even having this conversation with you and being able to talk about the needs of Detroit,” said Rep. Karen Whitsett of Detroit while meeting with President Trump in the White House.
Congratulations to State Representative Karen Whitsett of Michigan. So glad you are getting better! https://t.co/v6z46rUDtg
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 6, 2020
Big League Politics has also reported on how data that was used to demonize hydroxychloroquine was shown to be false and the study was retracted:
The authors of a medical study published in medical journal The Lancet have been forced to retract their study claiming that hydroxychloroquine treatment had fatal side effects after several reports pointed out the faulty data.
The data was apparently used from a small Illinois firm called Surgisphere, owned by Dr. Sapan Desai. Desai had a sci-fi writer and a lewd model on staff for his company as the study was produced, and shockingly, it somehow produced inaccurate results.
The study was ultimately retracted after Dr. Mandeep R. Mehra, a Harvard Medical School professor who initially signed on to the study, tried to double check and verify the authenticity of the findings. Desai would not allow for the data to be re-analyzed, which eventually led to the retraction of the report.
“We launched an independent third-party peer review of Surgisphere with the consent of Sapan Desai to evaluate the origination of the database elements, to confirm the completeness of the database, and to replicate the analyses presented in the paper,” their statement said, according to the New York Times.
“Our independent peer reviewers informed us that Surgisphere would not transfer the full dataset, client contracts, and the full ISO audit report to their servers for analysis as such transfer would violate client agreements and confidentiality requirements,” the authors added.
The disgraced World Health Organization (WHO) reportedly stopped research into hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 because of the findings in this dubious report, adding to the laundry list of public health failures the globalist body has been responsible for throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
Big League Politics has reported about the study conducted by medical professionals at the Henry Ford Health System showing that hydroxychloroquine lowers the COVID-19 death rate as well:
A study conducted by the Detroit-based Henry Ford Health System has determined that hydroxychloroquine treatment lowers the death rate for COVID-19 patients.
Officials with Henry Ford Health announced on Thursday that their study has shown that hydroxychloroquine “significantly” decreases the death rate of COVID-19 sufferers. They came to their conclusion after analyzing 2,541 patients who were confined in their hospital system from March 10 and May 2. They found that 13 percent of patients treated with hydroxychloroquine died while 26 percent of patients who did not receive the miracle drug died.
“As doctors and scientists, we look to the data for insight,” said Steven Kalkanis, CEO of the Henry Ford Medical Group. “And the data here is clear that there was a benefit to using the drug as a treatment for sick, hospitalized patients.”
There were also no heart-related problems that patients suffered from being treated with the drug in the study. Dr. Marcus Zervos noted that hydroxychloroquine is more effective when patients are treated with the drug early after their diagnosis with COVID-19.
“We attribute our findings that differ from other studies to early treatment, and part of a combination of interventions that were done in supportive care of patients, including careful cardiac monitoring,” said Zervos, who works as division head of infectious disease for Henry Ford Health. Zervos conducted the study with epidemiologist Dr. Samia Arshad.
“Our dosing also differed from other studies not showing a benefit of the drug,” he added. “We also found that using steroids early in the infection associated with a reduction in mortality.”
Zervos believes that the findings of this study could be crucial in stopping a potential second wave of COVID-19 infections from causing many more deaths.
Ever since President Trump suggested hydroxychloroquine as a remedy for COVID-19, there has been an institutional conspiracy to stop the treatment from being used to save the lives of the sick – as science and medicine have become extremely politicized.
The globalist establishment wants more people to die so they can blame the crisis on Trump. They are pulling out all the stops to boot him from the White House in November.
Sex Crime4 days ago
Democrat Megadonor Ed Buck Charged With Sex Trafficking Felonies
Culture3 days ago
Satanic Temple Claims State Abortion Restrictions are Unconstitutional Because Ritualistic Abortions are Part of Their Religion
Violent Left2 days ago
Feckless Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Admits ANTIFA Rioters Aren’t “Peaceful Protestors” As Mayhem Continues
Top Story1 day ago
Shipments of 20,000+ Fake US Driver’s Licenses From China Intercepted at Chicago Airport
Border Security3 days ago
CBP, Homeland Security Discover “Most Sophisticated” Smuggling Tunnel Ever Found at US-Mexico Border in San Luis, Arizona
Snowflakes3 days ago
SCAMDEMIC: Social Justice Warrior Academic Who ‘Died’ of COVID-19 Never Actually Existed
Violent Left2 days ago
Tucker Carlson Calls Out Minnesota AG Keith Ellison for Withholding George Floyd Body Cam Video From Public
Big League Wellness2 days ago
CONFIRMED: Doctor Arguing for Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccinations in USA Today is Bankrolled by Big Pharma