Connect with us

Fake News Media

President Trump Hammers the Fake News for Bombing Video Hoax While Correcting Distortions on Syria

Trump never lets the fake news get away with anything.

Published

on

President Donald Trump is pushing back against the spin from the fake news over his recent decision to remove troops from Northern Syria.

Trending: LEAKED AUDIO: Joe Biden Laughs with Former Ukrainian President about Sabotaging Trump’s Campaign in 2016

Trump was confronted by an ABC News reporter during a press conference on Wednesday, and refused to accept the spin that he was somehow responsible for violence that has occurred recently in Syria.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“Even after all you have seen – ISIS prisoners freed, all the humanitarian disaster – you don’t have any regret for giving Erdogan the green light to invade?” ABC reporter Johnathan Carl asked the President.

“I didn’t give him a green light,” Trump interjected.

“You know, when you make a statement like that, it’s so deceptive. It’s just the opposite of a green light. First of all, we have virtually no soldiers there. They were mostly gone, just a tiny little group, and they would have been in harm’s way. You have a massive army on the other side of the border,” he added.

From there, Trump blasted the ABC News reporter for the network’s recent fraudulent reporting about the conflict in which they distorted a video from a gun range to create the impression of a nonexistent bombing campaign in Syria.

“When you ask a question like that, it’s very deceptive… It’s almost as deceptive as you showing all of the bombings taking place in Syria that turned out that the bombing that you showed on television took place in Kentucky,” Trump said.

President Trump released a video on his Twitter feed highlighting the deception from ABC News on Wednesday as well:

They were forced to release a half-hearted apology about the situation after being exposed on social media:

However, as Carpe Donktum has pointed out, this was not mere incompetence by the fake news. ABC actively edited the video to make it passable as war footage, thinking that their viewers wouldn’t be intelligent enough to make the connection.

The gun range whose video was ripped off by the fake news, the Knob Creek Gun Range in West Point, KY, does not plan to take any legal action over the deceitful display by ABC.

“(ABC News airing the video) is getting our name out as a business, and we’ll take the free advertisement,” Sumner told the Louisville Courier Journal.

“We’re a family-owned business,” Sumner added. “We’re not money-hungry or sue-happy. We just hope they take more into consideration for what they’re airing.”

Unfortunately, that is not likely to happen. The fake news has been caught misrepresenting the facts hundreds of times, and they will continue to do so until they go broke – which, due to their red-inked balance sheets, may be coming very soon.

Fake News Media

New York Times Claims Churches are ‘Major Source’ of COVID-19 Infections…Despite Accounting for Only 0.02% of Cases

This is a war on Christianity.

Published

on

The New York Times published an article on Wednesday that claimed, “Churches Were Eager to Reopen, Now They Are a Major Source of Coronavirus Infections.”

“More than 650 coronavirus cases have been linked to nearly 40 churches and religious events across the United States since the beginning of the pandemic,” the Times claims, “with many of them erupting over the last month as Americans resumed their pre-pandemic activities.”

Reason Magazine performed an analysis of the claims made by the Times and found they were complete bunk. Only 0.02% of cases have come from churches, an infinitesimal percentage, but the fake news targets churches while giving a pass to leftists who are rioting and looting nationwide.

“The number of confirmed COVID-19 infections in the United States is now 3.1 million, meaning the church-related cases identified by the Times account for 0.02 percent of the total. On the face of it, that does not seem like “a major source of coronavirus infections.” And there are something like 385,000 churches in the U.S., so the ones tied to COVID-19 infections represent around 0.01 percent of Christian congregations,” Reason Magazine wrote.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Reason Magazine noted that the article from the Times is bigoted against Christianity and serves as propaganda against religious worship. The Times claims that COVID-19 “has struck churches that reopened cautiously with face masks and social distancing in the pews, as well as some that defied lockdowns and refused to heed new limits on numbers of worshipers.”

“The issue is whether churches can reopen with an acceptable level of risk by following the same guidelines that apply to other settings where people gather for extended periods of time. By implying that precautions don’t really matter, the Times is sending a dangerous message to Americans, many of whom are already weary of social distancing rules and disinclined to wear masks,” Reason Magazine wrote.

Big League Politics has reported on how Christian pastors have been charged with crimes for holding services during COVID-19 mass hysteria:

Another Christian pastor is being charged with crimes for holding church services during the coronavirus lockdown.

Mark Anthony Spell, a Central, La. pastor, is receiving six misdemeanor charges for disobeying Gov. John Bel Edwards’ emergency shutdown edicts after he held church services this past weekend.

“Over the last two weeks I have worked with the sheriff, state police, the state fire marshal, Reverend Tony Perkins, and others to address this matter outside of legal action. Mr. Spell made his intentions to continue to violate the law clear. Instead of showing the strength and resilience of our community during this difficult time, Mr. Spell has chosen to embarrass us for his own self-promotion,” said Central Police Chief Roger Corcoran, who issued the misdemeanor summons to Spell.

“Mr. Spell will have his day in court where he will be held responsible for his reckless and irresponsible decisions that endangered the health of his congregation and our community. This is not an issue over religious liberty, and it’s not about politics. We are facing a public health crisis and expect our community’s leaders to set a positive example and follow the law,” he added.

Spell has allegedly convened six unlawful church services at his Life Tabernacle Church hosting more individuals at his worship proceedings than what is allowed by the state. East Baton Rouge District Attorney Hillar Moore said Spell is receiving a misdemeanor count for every time he allegedly violated the edict. They will not charge everyone who gathered unlawfully at the church but will attempt to make an example of Spell because “encouraged others to violate” the law.

The Left has used COVID-19 to punish Christians, as they exploit the crisis to punish hurt enemies and gain illicit control.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending