President Donald Trump announced today that he will be “terminating” the relationship between the disgraced World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. as well as cutting off special trade advantages given to Hong Kong after China seized control of the formerly semi-autonomous city.
“We have detailed the reforms that it must make and engaged with them directly, but they have refused to act,” the president said from the White House. “Because they have failed to make the requested and greatly needed reforms, we will be today terminating the relationship.”
Trump claims that he will be “redirecting” the funds that previously went to the WHO toward “other worldwide and deserving urgent global public health needs.” He also said China “ignored” their obligations to the WHO when they spread disinformation to them about the nature of the coronavirus.
The WHO taking China at their word resulted in this embarrassing tweet that serves as an eternal reminder of the extreme incompetence of the globalist body:
— World Health Organization (WHO) (@WHO) January 14, 2020
Trump is also putting the squeeze on Hong Kong following China’s announcement that they will be taking additional power over the city that has rebelled against the red menace throughout the past year.
“I am directing my administration to begin the process of eliminating policy exemptions that give Hong Kong different and special treatment,” Trump said at the same press conference.
“My announcement today will affect the full range of agreements that we have with Hong Kong, from our extradition treaty, to our export controls and technologies,” Trump added. “We will take action to revoke Hong Kong’s preferential treatment as a separate customs and travel territory from the rest of China.”
“No reasonable person can assert today that Hong Kong maintains a high degree of autonomy from China, given facts on the ground,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in a statement after delivering a report to Congress indicating that Hong Kong has been usurped by China.
The president also said he will instruct his “presidential working group on financial markets to study the different practices of Chinese companies listed on the U.S. financial markets, with a goal of protecting American investors.”
“Investment firms should not be subjecting their clients to the hidden and undue risks associated with financing Chinese companies that do not play by the same rules,” Trump said, adding that “Americans are entitled to fairness and transparency.”
President Trump is getting tough on China and the WHO now that the coronavirus pandemic has subsided a bit. He has not let the crisis distract him from his agenda of ending globalism and putting America first.
Locked and Loaded: Pentagon Grants Soldiers in DC Power to use Lethal Force
The National Guard have been authorized to use lethal force, if needed.
Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy has authorized the twenty thousand National Guard members providing security around the U.S. Capitol to carry lethal weapons as Washington, D.C., braces for Inauguration Day.
“On January 12, 2021, National Guardsmen were given authorization to be armed in support of the U.S. Capitol Police to protect the U.S. Capitol and individual members of Congress and their staff,” according to a statement from the D.C. National Guard, which is commanding Guard forces in the city, including units deployed from six other states, to provide security for President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration next week,” the DC National Guard revealed in a statement “This was requested by federal authorities and authorized by the Secretary of the Army.”
The National Guard Bureau declined to specify what weapons troops would carry.
“National Guard members are postured to meet the requirements of the supported civil authorities, up to and including protective equipment and being armed if necessary,” said the statement. “The public’s safety is our top priority.”
Gen. Daniel R. Hokanson, chief of the National Guard Bureau, told media members on Monday that a force of up to 15,000 will deploy to D.C. with all their issued equipment, including their individual weapons. So if the need arises, “they are close by and they are readily accessible.”
The Pentagon initially authorized up to six thousand two hundred Guard members from Maryland, Virginia, New York, New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania to deploy to D.C. on federal status to maintain security through Inauguration Day.
The history of National Guard members being a part of the presidential inauguration dates back to the first inauguration of President George Washington in 1789.
Fake News Media4 days ago
Cumulus Media Informs Radio Hosts Mark Levin, Dan Bongino and Ben Shapiro They May Be Fired for Discussing Election Fraud
Congress4 days ago
FACT CHECK: Was ANTIFA Really Behind Last Week’s Siege on the U.S. Capitol?
Fake News Media4 days ago
Meghan McCain Suggests Trump Supporters Should Be Thrown in Guantanamo Bay on ‘The View’
Tech3 days ago
BASED: Government of Uganda Bans Twitter From Country After Censorship, Election Interference
Big League Guns4 days ago
ATF Swamp Creatures are Working Behind the Scenes With the Biden Transition Team to Implement Gun Grabs
Border Security4 days ago
Meanwhile in Mexico…9 People Killed At a Wake in the State of Guanajuato
Sports2 days ago
National Hockey League Declares War on Trump Supporters? Former Trump Campaign Staffer Reveals Chilling Account of Political Persecution
Big League Guns4 days ago
Lawful 2A AR15.com Site Deplatformed From Internet by GoDaddy