Connect with us

Big League National Security

President Trump is Tired of Advisers Goading Him Into Starting War with Iran

Trump ran for President on a platform against the Iraq War and does not want to repeat a similar mistake.

Published

on

President Donald Trump is reportedly getting frustrated with his aides who are growing more hawkish toward Iran after “sabotage attacks” hit Saudi oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman earlier this week.

Iran has been fingered as the culprit for the attacks by unnamed U.S. intelligence officials and the corporate fake news media without any evidence being offered to the public.

The pretense has been set for the U.S. to get into another regime change war in Iran, but Trump still remains hesitant despite hawkish officials such as national security advisor John Bolton pushing for conflict.

Trending: Joe Biden Tells CNN That He May ‘Develop Some Disease and Say I Have to Resign’ to Give Presidency to Kamala Harris

Trump is using the Swiss as an intermediary in an attempt to alleviate tensions with Iran. He is meeting with the President of the Swiss Confederation, Ueli Maurer, today in the White House, and the administration confirmed that diplomacy is in fact on the agenda.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The White House confirmed in a statement that the leaders would be discussing “matters such as Switzerland’s role in facilitating diplomatic relations and other international issues.”

Trump reportedly has given the Swiss a number to pass along to the Iranians that could facilitate conversation that could put an end the drive to war.

“I’d like to see them call me,” Trump said of the Iranians last week.

However, the damage may have already been done by Bolton and others in the administration who have damaged relations, jeopardized deal-making opportunities, and have brought Iran and the U.S. closer to war than ever before.

Hesamoddin Ashena, a senior adviser to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, wrote the following to Trump in a Twitter post on Tuesday:

“While we have renounced any escalation in the region, I would assure you that Iranian armed forces are fully ready for any eventuality in the region, so they should not try to test the determination of Iran to confront any escalation in the region,” said Hamid Baeidinejad, a Rouhani aide who serves as Iran’s ambassador to the United Kingdom.

Iran’s Supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who is the Islamic Republic’s final decision maker, is singing a different tune than his underlings though.

“This is not a military confrontation, because no war is going to happen. Neither we nor they are seeking war, they know that it is not to their benefit,” he declared on Iranian state TV.

Democrats are already posturing as the peace party, opposing an Iran War that they anticipate would be a disaster similar to what happened in Iraq.

“This is chicken hawks trying to drag us into a war with Iran just like they did 15 years ago in Iraq,” Rep. Seth Moulton (D-MA) said.

“Let me say that we have to avoid any war with Iran,” Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said, according to a Congressional aide.

“It’s time to end the forever wars,” South Bend, IN Mayor and 2020 presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg wrote in a Twitter post. “But in this White House, some of the same people who got us into Iraq now seem ready to stoke a new conflict. It’s another reason Congress must reassert its war powers.”

President Trump’s maneuvering will have to be at peak performance if he wishes to avoid an Iran War that would likely be even more costly and deadly than former president George W. Bush’s Iraq War, which Trump has frequently called one of the worst decisions in U.S. history.

ANTIFA

ANTIFA-Linked Washington Women, Former Democrat Organizer Charged With Terrorist Attack in Train Derailment Plot

Two women are charged with attacks on railroad infrastructure.

Published

on

Two ANTIFA-linked Bellingham, Washington women were federally charged on counts of terrorist attack and violence against a railroad carrier on Monday, with the Department of Justice alleging Ellen Reiche and Samantha Brooks placed a “shunt” on railroad tracks in Whatcom County.

The shunt device in question disrupts the low level electrical current on the tracks and can disable various safety features. Charging documents indicate that previous shunting incidents had caused dangerous situations for traveling trains and almost resulted in a spill of hazardous materials at least once.

Reiche(pictured), 23, and Brooks, 27, were arrested on Saturday night. In a charging press release, US Attorney Brian Moran reveals that authorities have discovered 41 incidences in which dangerous shunts were placed on railroad tracks belonging to BNSF Railroads since January.

According to reports on her now-deleted Linkedin page, Reiche was previously employed as a Deputy Field Organizer for Washington State Democrats. She appears to be something of an environmentalist type, working as a park aide for the state, a naturalist for Outer Island Excursions, and a mentor for Wild Whatcom. Reiche also has a bachelor’s degree in German from the University of Western Washington.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Photography of Reiche’s vehicle released in the Department of Justice charging document reveals an “Indigenous Land” bumper sticker, suggesting the territorial United States was stolen from Native Americans.

Charging documents reveal that claims of responsibility for the shunt placements were posted onto anarchist website itsgoingdown.org, a platform used by ANTIFA militants to plan property destruction, violent crimes, and attacks on traditional American statues. The post regarding the placement of the shunt invoked supposed solidarity with Native American groups who oppose the construction of a Canadian oil pipeline.

This claim of responsibility stated that the shunting activity was carried out in solidarity with Native American tribes in Canada seeking to prevent the construction of an oil pipeline across British Columbia, and with the express goal of disrupting BNSF operations and supplies for the pipeline,” cites the charging documents.

A railroad safety deputy chief describes witnessing the two women placing the shunt device on railroad tracks by use of a game camera on November 28th. Whatcom County Sheriff’s Deputies were alerted, and when the two women were found at the scene, they claimed they were merely looking for lost keys. However, authorities determined Reiche was in “possession of a brown paper bag that contained rubber gloves, a piece of black insulated copper wire, and a Makita Drill with a wheel-shaped wire brush attachment in the chuck.” The same wire had been used in previous shunting devices. A shunt was ultimately discovered near where the two women were confronted by sheriff’s deputies.

The terrorist suspects were released from jail in advance of a scheduled December 14th court appearance. The criminal charges are punishable by sentences of up to 20 years in prison. Their booking information at the Whatcom County Jail specifies state charges filed against the leftist militants.

Both of them are identified as Bellingham, Washington residents in the DOJ press release.

 

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending