President Trump Shares Pro-Woman Message at March For Life: ‘We Declare That Mothers are Heroes!’
President Donald Trump made history when he was the first sitting president to speak at the annual “March for Life” rally in Washington D.C. today.
Trump shared an unabashedly pro-woman message while delivering his address at the rally, showing solidarity with the mothers who traveled from across the country to protect innocent babies.
“To all of the moms here today we celebrate you and we declare that mothers are heroes!” the President exclaimed at the event.
“We know that every human soul is divine and every human life born and unborn is made in the holy image of almighty God!” he added.
“To all of the moms here today we celebrate you and we declare that mothers are heroes!”
“We know that every human soul is divine and every human life born and unborn is made in the holy image of almighty God!” #MarchForLife pic.twitter.com/hun1aLRkno
— The Columbia Bugle ???????? (@ColumbiaBugle) January 24, 2020
Trump also said that it was a “profound honor” to be able to speak at the event, and that “unborn children have never had a stronger defender in the White House” than himself. He attacked Democrats for their ongoing war against children, such as blackfaced Virginia Governor Ralph Northam calling for the legalization of infanticide.
“When it comes to abortion … Democrats have embraced the most radical and extreme positions,” Trump said.
“They are coming after me because I am fighting for you,” he added.
The rally featured 100,000 attendees and is apart of a three-day festival of sorts in Washington D.C. featuring a Christian rock show, a youth rally, and an expo promoting anti-abortion groups and ministries.
Trump has fought back against the abortion industry by changing rules to deny Planned Parenthood federal money to murder babies:
The Trump administration is cracking down on Planned Parenthood, the federally-subsidized abortion provider that has killed and dismembered millions of babies nationwide,by denying them the annual funds they have come to rely upon from the taxpayer.
Planned Parenthood is set to lose as much as $60 million in annual funding from the federal government, as a new rule from the Trump administration is set to go into effect. They announced they intend to withdraw from the Title X program, as those funds are now denied to family-planning entities that provide abortions.
The 9th US Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco still has a chance to overturn the rules, as Planned Parenthood and their allies have filed a lawsuit to overturn Trump’s decision. However, the panel of judges had previously ruled to allow the Trump administration to move forward with the rule change.
Trump is outdoing former Republican presidents with his bold stand for life and for mothers. The chief executive’s respect for women is second to none!