President Donald Trump correctly questioned if a reporter promoting the supposed efforts of Chinese companies to provide needed coronavirus supplies was working for a Chinese-government controlled media company at Monday’s press conference.
Youyou Wang asked a question that was phrased as more of a statement, describing the humanitarian efforts of Chinese companies Huawei and Alibaba as a potential motive for the United States to rescind trade restrictions on China in the wake of the epidemic.
Watch the exchange here:
Who do you work for, China? pic.twitter.com/dDeOKpHkhv
— The Mission is Great (@missionisgreat) April 6, 2020
“Who are you working for, China? Do you work for China, or do you work for a newspaper? Who are you with?”
Youyou Wang stated that she works for a privately owned media company, but scrutiny of Hong Kong Phoenix TV reveals that it’s closely linked to the Chinese government. According to The National Pulse’s Raheem Kassam, 37.1% of the company’s parent, Phoenix Satellite Holdings, is owned by a former Colonel for China’s state propaganda TV channel. Another 20% of the company is owned by Extra Step Investments Limited, which is a subsidiary of a Chinese government-owned company called China Mobile.
— Dermot O'Shea (@LUV2SKIPOW) April 6, 2020
Mainstream media operatives immediately pivoted to paint Trump’s wholly reasonable inquiry to the nature of Wang’s media company as somehow prejudiced, claiming that it was inappropriate that Trump question the motives of someone who was trying to defend China’s major corporations and government in the midst of the pandemic.
His suspicions appear to have been validated, considering no more than 65% of the company is owned by individuals and entities with demonstrable connections to the Chinese government. Many of China’s nominally ‘private’ companies are essentially owned by the nation’s authoritarian government and work tirelessly to advance its interests.
CNN Stands by Fake News Hack Brian Stelter After Allegedly Breaching Confidentiality Agreement
Attorney Lin Wood is calling Stelter out.
Attorney Lin Wood, who has represented former Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann in various defamation suits against prominent media entities, is claiming that CNN hack Brian Stelter violated his confidentiality agreement regarding the case.
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) July 27, 2020
CNN is not reprimanding Stelter due to his unprofessional and possibly criminal behavior, showing how the fake news company protects globalist frauds:
I state as a matter of provable fact that Brian Stelter is a liar.
If my statement is false, Brian can now sue me for defamation.
Do it, Brian. TRUTH is my defense.
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) July 28, 2020
Big League Politics has reported on how CNN was forced to pay off Sandmann after issuing biased coverage against the student after he was accosted by a gin-soaked Indian outside of the Lincoln Memorial in 2019:
Fake news giant CNN settled the lawsuit filed against them by Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann today for an undisclosed sum following their biased coverage against the child last year.
Sandmann’s lawsuit sought $800 million from CNN as well as the Washington Post and NBC Universal for their alleged defamation of the student following the boy’s confrontation with far-left Indian activist Nathan Phillips. The cases against the WaPo and NBC are still active.
“This case will be tried not one minute earlier or later than when it is ready,” said Sandmann’s attorney Lin Wood.
Wood also claims that Gannett, the parent company behind the Enquirer, will be slapped with a lawsuit in the days to come. He says that Sandmann continues to suffer from “emotional distress, damage to reputation and distress to his family” as a result of the mistreatment by the fake news.
Last year, the coverage of Sandmann was a galvanizing moment among the Right against the fake news and the liberal hate machine that never hesitates to destroy a young white man’s life over a pack of lies…
Sandmann’s settlement is another stain on the reputation of the fake news, and he may have more payouts to come in the near future. The smear merchants will likely have to pay dearly, as they have overstepped greatly on this hate hoax against a child.
Recently, Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post rag was forced to give a cash settlement to Sandmann as well. The fake news media is finally being compelled to pay for their unethical reporting.
Sandmann is bragging that he is not finished yet in his crusade to bring accountability to media organs that loathe patriotic Americans.
We have settled with WAPO and CNN.
The fight isn’t over. 2 down. 6 to go.
Don’t hold your breath @jack.
— Nicholas Sandmann (@N1ckSandmann) July 24, 2020
“Thanks to my family and millions of you who have stood your ground by supporting me,” Sandmann added. “I still have more to do.”
Sandmann is showing how the fake news media is vulnerable to push back. Even though CNN refuses to fire Stelter, their credibility is hemorrhaging and the market may punish them for providing misinformation for so long.
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Authors of Pro-Hydroxychloroquine Study Defend Their Work After Being Attacked by Dr. Fauci
Deplorables4 days ago
BIG: Saint Louis Police Detective REFUSED TO SIGN Soros Funded Prosecutor’s Probable Cause Document Against McCloskeys
Sex Crime3 days ago
Democrat Megadonor Ed Buck Charged With Sex Trafficking Felonies
Culture2 days ago
Satanic Temple Claims State Abortion Restrictions are Unconstitutional Because Ritualistic Abortions are Part of Their Religion
Around The World4 days ago
Italian Nationalist Leader Matteo Salvini Could Face Up to 15 Years in Prison for Rejecting Migrants
Big League Wellness4 days ago
New York City’s Health Commissioner Resigns in Protest of Mayor Bill de Blasio’s COVID-19 Policies
Snowflakes2 days ago
SCAMDEMIC: Social Justice Warrior Academic Who ‘Died’ of COVID-19 Never Actually Existed
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Poll: 55 Percent of Americans are ‘Willing’ to Wear Goggles to Prevent Spread of COVID-19