CNN commentator Van Jones, who was once run from the Obama administration due to his communist ties, has been revealed as the man largely responsible for crafting President Donald Trump’s police reform executive order.
Jones is under heavy fire from left-wing media outlets for being willing to work with the Trump administration. The Daily Beast published an article bashing Jones for helping to “secretly craft the weak Trump police reform he praised on TV.”
They reported: “Jones and California human rights attorney Jessica Jackson, who runs #cut50, a prison-reform group that Jones also founded, actively participated with law enforcement officials and White House staffers to help fashion the order and guide the politics of the discussion to what they considered “the sweet spot” between law enforcement and “the reasonable middle” and “the reasonable left.”’
Jones has become a major influence on the Trump administration because of Trump son-in-law and senior advisor Jared Kushner. Kushner is a huge admirer of Jones, and has rolled out the red carpet for the communist to determine law enforcement policy for the White House.
“He was someone I’d seen on television, so I was deeply skeptical,” Kushner said to The Daily Beast. “But I said I’d be happy to speak to him, and we had a good chat. And then we just started working together. And what I saw, with him, was that he had a lot of courage, when other people play politics.”
“I find that in politics, people get in uncomfortable situations, and that’s when you get to see what a person’s character really is,” Kushner added. “And in a tough situation Van has shown me that he’s got true character. He’s focused on the right things.”
Kushner has pushed for Trump to abandon being the law-and-order President so he could let criminals out of jail instead to placate the Left. Placating the Left has not worked for the administration, as riots now lay waste to cities all over the country.
Big League Politics reported earlier this month on the Trump police reform order that could potentially take away $1.5 billion in federal grant money from law enforcement agencies that resist coercive reform mandates:
Although President Trump likes to pay lip service to “law and order,” it seems his administration is caving to the Black Lives Matter crowd demanding for law enforcement agencies to be restructured.
An executive order signed into existence by President Trump on Tuesday will block up to $1.5 billion in federal grant money for police agencies that refuse to institute reform. The White House is putting their own spin on de-funding the police with this proposal.
The order sets up a federalized credentialing and certification program of sorts, forms a national database that tracks cops and their use-of-force complaints, and creates co-responder programs that would hamstring cops during supposedly non-violent police calls. The certification program and national misconduct database will be tied to grant money issued by the DOJ’s Office of Justice (OJP).
If police agencies refuse to go along with the charade of national reform, they could lose up to $1.511 billion in grant money. This is how the White House plans to coerce law enforcement to go along with reforms endorsed by far-left social justice warriors…
Trump even met with attorney Lee Merritt, the race huckster who has maintained throughout Trump’s presidency that he is a racist white supremacist who hates black people.
Trump is straying from his mandate by collaborating with marxists like Jones, and it may cost him re-election in November.
INTERFERENCE: President Trump Censored by Social Media for Promoting Hydroxychloroquine
Big Tech is conducting electoral interference.
President Donald Trump and his son, Donald Trump Jr., are being censored for sharing information about hydrocloroquine, a popular and effective treatment for the COVID-19 Chinavirus.
President retweeted the words "Covid has cure. America wake up.”
And his amplification of that message was removed by Twitter within minutes as a falsehood. pic.twitter.com/gDJFFMP5uh
— Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) July 28, 2020
Big Tech is the biggest threat to free expression in America today & they're continuing to engage in open election interference – full stop. pic.twitter.com/7dJbauq43O
— Andrew Surabian (@Surabees) July 28, 2020
The establishment is desperate to censor a video presented by Breitbart of courageous medical doctors holding a press conference giving the facts on how hydrocloroquine can be used to successfully treat COVID-19. Youtube and Facebook have also reportedly blocked the video. The fake news continues to promote the lie that the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 is unproven.
They are ignoring the many anecdotal cases of individuals who have been cured of coronavirus, including a Democrat state representative from Michigan who credits hydroxychloroquine with the miraculous recovery of she and her husband.
“Had you not brought this to the forefront … I wouldn’t be here today even having this conversation with you and being able to talk about the needs of Detroit,” said Rep. Karen Whitsett of Detroit while meeting with President Trump in the White House.
Congratulations to State Representative Karen Whitsett of Michigan. So glad you are getting better! https://t.co/v6z46rUDtg
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 6, 2020
Big League Politics has also reported on how data that was used to demonize hydroxychloroquine was shown to be false and the study was retracted:
The authors of a medical study published in medical journal The Lancet have been forced to retract their study claiming that hydroxychloroquine treatment had fatal side effects after several reports pointed out the faulty data.
The data was apparently used from a small Illinois firm called Surgisphere, owned by Dr. Sapan Desai. Desai had a sci-fi writer and a lewd model on staff for his company as the study was produced, and shockingly, it somehow produced inaccurate results.
The study was ultimately retracted after Dr. Mandeep R. Mehra, a Harvard Medical School professor who initially signed on to the study, tried to double check and verify the authenticity of the findings. Desai would not allow for the data to be re-analyzed, which eventually led to the retraction of the report.
“We launched an independent third-party peer review of Surgisphere with the consent of Sapan Desai to evaluate the origination of the database elements, to confirm the completeness of the database, and to replicate the analyses presented in the paper,” their statement said, according to the New York Times.
“Our independent peer reviewers informed us that Surgisphere would not transfer the full dataset, client contracts, and the full ISO audit report to their servers for analysis as such transfer would violate client agreements and confidentiality requirements,” the authors added.
The disgraced World Health Organization (WHO) reportedly stopped research into hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 because of the findings in this dubious report, adding to the laundry list of public health failures the globalist body has been responsible for throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
Big League Politics has reported about the study conducted by medical professionals at the Henry Ford Health System showing that hydroxychloroquine lowers the COVID-19 death rate as well:
A study conducted by the Detroit-based Henry Ford Health System has determined that hydroxychloroquine treatment lowers the death rate for COVID-19 patients.
Officials with Henry Ford Health announced on Thursday that their study has shown that hydroxychloroquine “significantly” decreases the death rate of COVID-19 sufferers. They came to their conclusion after analyzing 2,541 patients who were confined in their hospital system from March 10 and May 2. They found that 13 percent of patients treated with hydroxychloroquine died while 26 percent of patients who did not receive the miracle drug died.
“As doctors and scientists, we look to the data for insight,” said Steven Kalkanis, CEO of the Henry Ford Medical Group. “And the data here is clear that there was a benefit to using the drug as a treatment for sick, hospitalized patients.”
There were also no heart-related problems that patients suffered from being treated with the drug in the study. Dr. Marcus Zervos noted that hydroxychloroquine is more effective when patients are treated with the drug early after their diagnosis with COVID-19.
“We attribute our findings that differ from other studies to early treatment, and part of a combination of interventions that were done in supportive care of patients, including careful cardiac monitoring,” said Zervos, who works as division head of infectious disease for Henry Ford Health. Zervos conducted the study with epidemiologist Dr. Samia Arshad.
“Our dosing also differed from other studies not showing a benefit of the drug,” he added. “We also found that using steroids early in the infection associated with a reduction in mortality.”
Zervos believes that the findings of this study could be crucial in stopping a potential second wave of COVID-19 infections from causing many more deaths.
Ever since President Trump suggested hydroxychloroquine as a remedy for COVID-19, there has been an institutional conspiracy to stop the treatment from being used to save the lives of the sick – as science and medicine have become extremely politicized.
The globalist establishment wants more people to die so they can blame the crisis on Trump. They are pulling out all the stops to boot him from the White House in November.
Big League Wellness2 days ago
Authors of Pro-Hydroxychloroquine Study Defend Their Work After Being Attacked by Dr. Fauci
States3 days ago
Police Body Cam Video Shows Belligerent George Floyd on Drugs Resisting Arrest Before Death
Around The World3 days ago
BOMBSHELL: Chinese Scientist Who Fled From Country Claims COVID-19 was ‘Created in Military Lab’
Sports3 days ago
NBA, MLB Ratings Tank as Americans Tune Out of Social Justice Onslaught
The Swamp3 days ago
John Podesta “Refused to Concede” In Democratic Election Wargame While Roleplaying as Joe Biden
News2 days ago
Gun Control No Longer in the Wuhan Virus Stimulus Package
Deplorables2 days ago
BIG: Saint Louis Police Detective REFUSED TO SIGN Soros Funded Prosecutor’s Probable Cause Document Against McCloskeys
Campaign 20203 days ago
POLL: President Donald Trump Leads Joe Biden Nationally, 48% to 46%