The reported suicide of Democrat-affiliated sex predator Jeffrey Epstein earlier this morning has journalists and other concerned citizens demanding answers.
But they shouldn’t expect any to arise soon, if ever, as a report from New Right founder Michael Coudrey indicates that a mysterious camera malfunction has prevented any footage of Epstein’s alleged suicide from being captured.
BREAKING: Alleged “camera malfunction” last night at MCC where Jeffrey Epstein was locked up.#EpsteinFiles
— Michael Coudrey (@MichaelCoudrey) August 10, 2019
Rampant speculation and conspiracy theories are reaching a fever pitch as a result of the incredibly suspect circumstances around Epstein’s alleged suicide.
— dad from Texas (@20meansspeed) August 10, 2019
Apparently Not ONE single surveillance camera was functioning properly in the neighborhood the night that #WhoIsSethRich was murdered. Even rhe police & paramedic bodycams all failed.
What An Amazing Coincidence!@DNC @FBI #DCPolice
— Jay Knight (@FutureSpecOps) August 10, 2019
.@HillaryClinton Also remember how those pesky Casino Cameras, that can track a cockroach, also happen to malfunction on the night of the Las Vegas Shooting. Darn Camera.#EpsteinSuicide#ClintonBodyCount
— #BuildTheWall #KateSteinle #MollieTibbetts (@FxEpic) August 10, 2019
They must think we’re all a bunch of effing morons.
Didn’t you guys think to yourself, “hey, this has the potential to bring down A LOT of high profile offenders—we better do what we can to keep Epstein safe to testify.”
NEVER? Not even once?????
— S.L. Stiles (@StacyLStiles) August 10, 2019
He was murdered..end of story. #ClintonBodyCount
— Matt (@matticus1619) August 10, 2019
Just yesterday, several prominent officials who served in the administration of former President Bill Clinton were implicated as Epstein’s co-conspirators, abusing child prostitutes as apart of his illicit sex trafficking network, in court documents released to the public. The civil lawsuits against Epstein will continue despite his sudden and suspicious demise.
Jennifer Araoz, an alleged Epstein victim who intends to file a lawsuit against him this week, is “angry Jeffrey Epstein won’t have to face his survivors of his abuse in court,” but will continue onward in her pursuit of justice against the late predator.
“We have to live with the scars of his actions for the rest of our lives, while he will never face the consequences of the crimes he committed the pain and trauma he caused so many people,” Araoz said in a statement.
“Epstein is gone, but justice must still be served. I hope the authorities will pursue and prosecute his accomplices and enablers, and ensure redress for his victims,” she added.
Araoz’s attorney Robbie Kaplan believes that “the many victims of Jeffrey Epstein and his accomplices should not lose hope.”
“We will continue to fight tirelessly on their behalf not only to seek justice, but also to ensure that all of the facts of his monstrous crimes become known to the world,” he said. “… We need to expose the whole truth here so that crimes of this scale and scope never happen to any young girls (or boys) ever again.”
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.