Connect with us

Fake News Media

REPORT: Fake News CNN Still Hasn’t Told Viewers About $250 Million Libel Lawsuit

CNN doesn’t want its audience to know that it’s being sued for smearing a young boy.

Published

on

A Wednesday report by the Media Research Center said that a world-renowned fake news network has failed to inform its audience about a pending defamation lawsuit levied against it.

“CNN still has yet to report on the now week-old lawsuit filed against them by lawyers for Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann,” the report said. “The suit, which accuses the cable network of “falsely attacking, vilifying, and bullying” the teenager, has not received a single second of airtime during any CNN broadcast, nor has it been mentioned in any article on their website as of 1:00 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, March 20.”

The lawsuit, announced by attorney L. Lin Wood, is for $250 million, claiming that the network defamed Sandmann when it reported that he and his friends harassed a Native American man in Washington, D.C. Video evidence of the incident shows that the opposite happened.

Trending: An America First Patriot is Challenging Dan Crenshaw in Next Year’s GOP Primary. Here’s Why.

Big League Politics reported:

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

  • POLL: Will Republican Senators vote to impeach Trump and ban him from running in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

According to a Saturday report, America’s foremost fake news network will be sued for more than a quarter of a billion dollars after falsely smearing a 16-year-old high school student.

“CNN was probably more vicious in its direct attacks on Nicholas [Sandmann] than The Washington Post. And CNN goes into millions of individuals’ homes,” attorney L. Lin Wood said.

A full interview between Wood and Fox’s Mark Levin will air on Sunday. The lawsuit relates to a January incident in which several high school students were accused of mocking an elderly Native American man during the March for Life in Washington, D.C. The mainstream press ran with a short clip of the incident, but the full video showed that the man instigated the event by approaching the students and banging a drum in Sandmann’s face.

The teenager is also suing The Washington Post for the same amount. According to MRC, America’s most infamous cable news network has reported on the defamation suit against WaPo, while failing to report on the defamation suit against itself.


Follow Peter D’Abrosca on Twitter: @pdabrosca

Like Peter D’Abrosca on Facebook: facebook.com/peterdabrosca

Preorder Peter D’Abrosca’s Book: Enemies: The Press vs. The American People”

Black Lives Matter

CNN and NBC Paid Leftist Grifter $70,000 for His Capitol Chaos Footage That Included Ashli Babbitt Shooting

The invoices appeared in a court filing.

Published

on

Invoices show that CNN and NBC paid $35,000 apiece to John Sullivan, a left-wing grifter who enjoys stirring up trouble, for his video footage of the January 6 Capitol chaos—footage that included the killing of Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt.

The invoices were obtained by Politico and then posted on Twitter.

Politico linked to these invoices in a recent report on Sullivan’s court hearing. Judge Robin Meriweather has prevented prosecutors from seeking Sullivan’s blanket ban from Facebook and Twitter, but she has ordered Sullivan to cease his involvement with Insurgence USA, a group he founded, and to not use social media to incite riots or violence. Sullivan is currently under home detention and will also have his internet use monitored. He had been under 24-hour location monitoring via GPS until Judge Meriweather ordered that to be halted.

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2024?

  • POLL: Will Republican Senators vote to impeach Trump and ban him from running in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Big League Politics has covered John Sullivan before. Last month we wrote that he’s considered a pariah among Black Lives Matter activists in Utah because he likes to incite violence and then record and post it online to satisfy his compulsive attention seeking.

Conservatives have often described Sullivan as an “Antifa militant” or “BLM militant,” even going so far as to claim that his involvement in the January 6 Capitol siege meant that Antifa or BLM were behind the chaos. Although Sullivan did pose as a Trump supporter, shout incendiary remarks, and record footage at the Capitol that day, there is no evidence that Antifa or BLM conspired to infiltrate the protest and incite the breach.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending