A new report from Homeland Security Today, which interviewed a former ISIS soldier, said that the Islamic State planned to send terrorists into the United States through the open border with Mexico.
“They, what they will have, what they wanted to do, basically, is they wanted to do financial attacks. Financial attacks to cripple the [U.S.] economy,” Abu Henricki al Canadi said. “Apparently, they have the contacts or whatever papers they can get to a false ID, false passports [to send me out for this kind of attack]. They have their system of doing it. So that’s maybe the way that I could have gone out with other individuals. It wasn’t me alone. They were sending you to Puerto Rico and from Puerto Rico [to Mexico].”
Henricki is a dual Canadian-Trinidadian citizen who was detained in Syria, and subsequently began cooperating with authorities and researchers to help them learn how ISIS operates. He refused orders to carry out an attack on American soil, and said he was put into ISIS prison.
“One reason while I was also put in [ISIS] prison in 2016, I was asked to leave [ISIS] to go to America because I’m from that area. Cause they wanted [and] planned to do something and I refused,” he said. “I refused to do it. That is why also I’m put into [ISIS] prison and been tortured.”
President Donald J. Trump and the Department of Homeland Security have often warned about the risks of suspected terrorists crossing at the Southern border. Those warnings have been met with ridicule by Democrats.
Meanwhile, the threat of homegrown terrorism remains. Two weeks ago, a New Jersey man was arrested for allegedly providing material support to Hamas. He wanted to blow up Trump Tower in New York City.
Big League Politics reported:
A New Jersey man who discussed blowing up Trump Tower in New York City was arrested on terrorism charges Wednesday.
“The suspect, identified as Jonathan Xie, of Basking Ridge, was arrested Wednesday morning on charges of attempting to provide material support to a designated terror group, making false statements and transmitting a threat of interstate commerce,” according to NBC4. “Though he spoke of the attacks, authorities say there was no specific plot.”
The 20-year-old reportedly sent money abroad to Hamas, a Palestinian terror organization, and also discussed bombing the Israeli Consulate in New York City.
Xie, who tried to enlist in the Army earlier this year and lied on his applications, saying he was not associated with any terrorist organizations, allegedly spoke of his plans on Instagram.
Follow Peter D’Abrosca on Twitter: @pdabrosca
Like Peter D’Abrosca on Facebook: facebook.com/peterdabrosca
Washington DC Democrat Government Poisons Michigan National Guard Troops With Uncooked Meals, Metal Shavings
A whistleblower deployed with a detachment of the Michigan National Guard in Washington, DC has revealed that that his soldiers are being served with unsafe food by the government. The troops are present following the January 20th inauguration.
The staff sergeant revealed the travesty, speaking anonymously to Detroit’s WXYZ. The National Guard had contracted with the Washington DC city government to feed the troops, who were present to protect the city.
“Yesterday, for instance, there were 74 different meals found with raw beef in them,” the sergeant said. “Just yesterday, the lunches were, soldiers had found metal shavings in their food.”
The staff sergeant whistleblower revealed the raw meat had made more than a dozen service members sick with food poisoning, with one soldier even having to go to the hospital after eating the uncooked chicken.
The Michigan National Guard later confirmed that the troops were being effectively food-poisoned by the local government.
The @MINationalGuard provided this statement today:
"The firsthand accounts and pictures of undercooked food being served clearly shows that what is being given to Michigan’s service members is unacceptable."@GovWhitmer spoke with the Acting Sec. of Army about the situation pic.twitter.com/QEaa7G2fRB
— Brian Abel (@BrianAbelTV) March 2, 2021
The MING personnel have since switched to eating MRE’s, or meals-ready-to-eat.
The uncooked food scandal represents the second act of disrespect to Guard members stationed around the Capitol. Pelosi’s House of Representatives had kicked out Guard members who were sleeping in a lobby room following a Democrat Congressman’s complaint that one wasn’t wearing a mask, forcing the troops to sleep in a parking lot on a night where temperatures were near freezing.
The Washington political establishment wishes to use military service members as political props to fearmonger a bogus imminent threat of “insurrection,” but the bastion of globalism can’t even provide edible food to the troops.
Around The World2 days ago
36-Year-Old Woman ‘is Gang Raped’ by Migrants ‘After Stopping to Talk to Them about Their Situation’
Two Americas4 days ago
POLITICAL HIT? Pro-Trump Portland, Oregon Print Shop Owner Gunned Down in Parking Lot
Big League Guns2 days ago
Arizona House Passes Law to Nullify Biden’s Federal Gun Control
Congress2 days ago
Mitch McConnell Preparing Exit Strategies, Potential Successors in Advance of Possible Retirement
Big League Wellness3 days ago
Michael Moore: White Texans Don’t Deserve COVID-19 Vaccine
Congress3 days ago
Anti-Trump RINO Nancy Mace Supports Retooled ‘Equality Act’ in Attempt to Dupe Conservatives
Crime3 days ago
SURPRISE: America’s Most Corrupt Cities are Overwhelmingly Democratic
Snowflakes3 days ago
Judge Dismisses Transgender Woman’s “Discrimination” Lawsuit Against Miss USA Pageant