A Sunday night email sent by CNN on behalf of “Reliable Sources” host Brian Stelter said that President Donald J. Trump is planning to revoke alleged reporter Jim Acosta’s White House press credentials for a second time.
“After CNN won a temporary restraining order on Friday, forcing the White House to restore his press pass for 14 days, White House officials sent Acosta a letter stating that his pass is set to be suspended again once the restraining order expires,” according to the email.
CNN continues to claim that banning Acosta from press briefings – which are optional and need not be held by the White House in the first place – is a violation of Acosta’s First Amendment rights.
“The White House is continuing to violate the First and 5th Amendments of the Constitution,” said the email. “These actions threaten all journalists and news organizations. Jim Acosta and CNN will continue to report the news about the White House and the President.”
Acosta’s “hard-pass,” which allows him unfettered access to White House grounds without a security escort, was revoked after consistent grandstanding and derailment of press briefings, which eventually culminated in placing his hands on a female White House staffer.
Big League Politics reported:
President Donald J. Trump’s Press Secretary launched into a Twitter tirade about the completely unprofessional actions of CNN reporter Jim Acosta at Wednesday’s White House press briefing.
“President Trump believes in a free press and expects and welcomes tough questions of him and his Administration. We will, however, never tolerate a reporter placing his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern…,” Sarah Huckabee Sanders Tweeted.
In a thread of five Tweets she berated CNN for for applauding the way Acosta handled the situation, calling the network “disgusting” and asserting that it has “outrageous disregard” for other members of the press and White House staffers.
The White House v. Acosta battle is likely to continue into the near future.
Reuters Calls Louisville Riots Where Cops Were Shot by Black Lives Matter Terrorists ‘Mostly Peaceful’
After cops were shot in Louisville during widespread Black Lives Matter rioting on Wednesday night, Reuters had the audacity to claim that the demonstrations were “mostly peaceful.”
Demonstrations in Louisville wore on past nightfall in defiance of a 9 p.m. curfew and remained mostly peaceful until several gunshots rang out in the midst of a skirmish between protesters and heavily armed police https://t.co/lvEd2XalpJ pic.twitter.com/L8GrPNrwCg
— Reuters (@Reuters) September 24, 2020
In the Reuters article linked in the tweet, the shooting of the police officers was buried in the article. Instead, editors focused on the race of the cops who returned fire to Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend after he shot at them while they were carrying out a lawful warrant at his home.
“Two white policemen who fired into the apartment of Breonna Taylor, a Black medical worker, will not be prosecuted for her death because their use of force was justified, and a third was charged with endangering her neighbors, Kentucky’s attorney general said on Wednesday,” they wrote.
Reuters buried the lead, opting to demonize the “heavily armed police” who sent the “crowd scurrying for cover,” even though it was the Black Lives Matter/ANTIFA terrorists who shot the law enforcement officers.
Big League Politics reported on the decision by Kentucky officials to charge one of the three officers involved in the shooting death of Taylor:
On September 23, 2020, Jefferson County Judge Annie O’Connell announced that fired detective Brett Hankinson will be indicted on three counts of wanton endangerment for his actions on the night of Breonna Taylor’s death.
Hankison had previously admitted to shooting blindly. Some of those shots were fired into neighboring apartments not into Breonna Taylor’s where her boyfriend had opened fire onto police.
Myles Cosgrove and Jonathan Mattingly, the other two officers involved in a serving a search warrant on the night that Taylor was killed, did not receive any charges.
The city of Louisville was placed under a state of emergency on September 22, when city officials shutdown a significant portion of the city perimeter to traffic. The majority of administrative building and other businesses were boarded up prior to the decision. Louisville has been rocked by riots related to Taylor’s death in March. These riots have been occurring for over 100 days and have resulted in a number of deaths and heated confrontations with law enforcement.
Starting on the night of September 23, there will be a 72-hour curfew in Louisville. The curfew will not apply to people partaking in essential travel, which includes work-related purposes or medical attention. Kentucky National Guard members will be deployed to the city for the purpose of maintaining public order…
Conservatives and nationalists should make it a point to promote healthy debate, while establishing a baseline of public security, to ensure that the country does not spiral further out of control in such times of instability.
Politics2 days ago
Judge Amy Coney Barrett Recently Approved Democrat COVID-19 Lockdown Policies
Violent Left3 days ago
Bezos-Linked Thinktank Official Calls for Michael Anton’s Execution for Exposing Anti-Trump Color Revolution
Videos4 days ago
SPOOKY: Video Footage Appears to Capture ‘Ghosts’ Running Across Gettysburg Battlefield
Deplorables4 days ago
Nebraska Small Business Owner Commits Suicide After Being Railroaded With Manslaughter For Defending His Bar From Criminal Rioters
Campaign 20203 days ago
WATCH: Joe Biden Struggles to Read Scripted Answers off a Teleprompter During An INTERVIEW
Congress3 days ago
He Found His Spine: Vulnerable Senator Cory Gardner Vows to Support Trump’s SCOTUS Nominee
ANTIFA2 days ago
EXPOSED: BLM Promises to Burn Louisville to the Ground Over Breonna Taylor Case
States2 days ago
Billionaire Mike Bloomberg Pays $16 Million in Fines of Black and Hispanic Felons to Enable Them to Vote