Connect with us

Fake News Media

‘Reporter’ Does PR For Facebook, Trashes #WalkAway Founder After Facebook Ban

Published

on

In an attempt to smear a wildly a successful campaign that has tens of thousands of people fleeing from the Democrat party, an Observer reporter enlisted in the fight to smear Brandon Straka and his #WalkAway project.

“This reporter at the Observer – Davis Richardson – wrote a hit piece on me, saying that my ban was lifted and I was lying about it,” Straka, the founder of #WalkAway, told Big League Politics. 

Richardson gleefully did his duty as a mainstream press PR Agent reporter, defending Facebook, who apparently called Straka’s ban a “mistake.”

Trending: TELEMUNDO POLL: 66 Percent of Spanish-Speaking Viewers Believe Trump Defeated Biden in Presidential Debate

“Later [Wednesday] evening, however, Observer received an email from a Facebook representative contradicting Straka’s narrative of Internet censorship: Although his account was temporarily blocked from posting on Wednesday, the restriction was a mistake and his page had already been restored that afternoon. Straka also received an apology from the company,” Richardson wrote.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

But according to Straka, Facebook never contacted him to tell him that his ban was lifted, and has yet to reach out to him to relay that message. He has not received any form of communication – let alone an apology – from the tech giant other than the generic Wednesday message that he was banned from posting.

“Why is Facebook reaching out to a reporter, and not me?” Straka asked incredulously.

Further, Richardson accused  Straka of exaggerating his ban for political gain.

“Still, as of Thursday, well after his account had been reinstated, Straka was milking the Facebook ‘ban’ narrative over Twitter, quoting yet another friendly outlet that had amplified his message,” Richardson wrote.

But Straka told Big League Politics that he and Richardson never spoke between the time when the #WalkAway account was allegedly re-instated, and when Richardson published his hit piece. Richardson, thus, could not have possibly known whether Straka was aware that his ban had been lifted.

The proper protocol would have been to ask Straka whether he was aware that his ban had been lifted, but Richardson skipped that step and proceeded with the story anyway.

Straka posted screenshots of his Facebook ban on Twitter early Wednesday afternoon.

“FACEBOOK JUST BANNED ME AS I AM PLANNING THE March on Washington!!! I have been banned from posting leading up to the March. This is devastated for our ability to reach people!!! I was banned for mentioning my interview with Alex Jones. Can anybody help???” he wrote.

Apparently, linking to InfoWars no longer comports with Facebook’s community standards.

Alex Jones, founder of InfoWars, has been embattled with Silicon Valley tech giants, all of whom have deplatformed him in an attempt to silence conservative thought.

Stalinistic Democrats have naturally celebrated Jones’ ban.


Follow Peter D’Abrosca on Twitter: @pdabrosca

 

Fake News Media

PATHETIC: Reason Magazine Calls Proud Boys ‘White Nationalist’ and Criticizes President Trump for Not Condemning Them

Reason Magazine lies again.

Published

on

The smear merchants are out in full force after President Donald Trump refused to condemn the Proud Boys at the first presidential debate on Tuesday night.

The controversial clip can be seen here:

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Although President Trump said he would disavow white supremacist groups, he would not disavow the Proud Boys, who are led by a dark-skinned Cuban man, or militia forces, who have defended property when cops were ordered not to do so in left-wing sustained riot situations.

Perhaps the most pathetic attack against President Trump comes from Reason Magazine, the globalist propaganda rag funded by the Koch network. Reason associate editor Scott Shackford lied about the Proud Boys, calling them a “white nationalist” group, and lied about President Trump, implying that he refused to disavow white supremacy, in his cheap smear piece.

“Trump still, unlike Biden, seems unable to repudiate violence from people who support him,” Shackford wrote.

Reason was immediately taken to task by their own libertarian-leaning fan base, who may not support President Trump but aren’t willing to accept blatantly false propaganda about the man.

“The Proud Boys are not “white nationalists.” Why lead with something so demonstrably untrue?” wrote commenter Geiger Goldstaedt.

“Given that they welcome people of color into their group and have zero white nationalist causes. I will take a person’s word for it whether they are white nationalist. It’s not exactly a cause that’s easy to stumble into,” wrote Ben of Houston.

“Reason’s race-baiting false witness is a sin and malignant societal cancer. They are scum,” buybuydandavis wrote.

They were similarly eviscerated on social media:

Big League Politics has reported on how Proud Boys have done nothing wrong except support Trump and defend themselves against ANTIFA terrorists. Group members have paid a steep price for their patriotic activity:

Two “Proud Boys” members were sentenced to four years in prison by a Manhattan judge on Tuesday after they defended themselves against ANTIFA terrorists who attacked a New York event featuring their leader, Gavin McInnes, over a year ago.

Big League Politics covered the scene last year when ANTIFA terrorists defaced the Metropolitan Republican Club (MET) in an attempt to threaten the organizers into canceling the event the day before it was scheduled to commence. They threatened to return and use violence if the MET went on with the event.

When the MET refused to bow to the will of the domestic terrorists, ANTIFA showed up yet again and provoked event attendees with violence…

In the aftermath, ANTIFA terrorists escaped charges while examples were made out of the Proud Boys. The fake news media invented a narrative that the Proud Boys were the provocateurs, which was seized upon by liberal city and state officials, and the result was a show trial where two Proud Boys ended up being convicted and sentenced to prison terms for self-defense.

Maxwell Hare, 27, and John Kinsman, 40, were each sentenced to four years in prison by Justice Mark Dwyer, who made clear in his remarks that his ruling was meant to send a political message.

“It’s a shame when some people jump up and down on a platform,” Dwyer said, referring to McInnes, “and their followers, their soldiers, get into trouble.”

“I’m not sure the most moral responsibility belongs to these two defendants,” he added.

Dwyer also made a thinly-veiled reference comparing the Proud Boys to Nazi streetfighters in 1930s Germany.

“I know enough about history to know what happened in Europe in the ’30s when political street brawls were allowed to go ahead,” Dwyer said during the sentencing. “We don’t want that to happen in New York.”

10 Proud Boys members were charged as a result of their response to the coordinated ANTIFA terror attack on the MET last year. Seven ended up taking plea deals while one other individual is still awaiting trial.

“This is pure clown world. The fake news is leading to real sentences,” McInnes explained in his response video to the sentencing.

President Trump showed courage by refusing to throw the Proud Boys under the bus. He should continue to reject the fake news media’s games and call out ANTIFA as the real terror threat.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending