Jonathan Rich, the cousin of slain Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, is speaking out — and he does not believe that the murder was a botched robbery as the DC police and media claim.
In a now-deleted tweet, Jonathan responded to Sean Hannity of Fox News who had posted an article about their findings that his cousin had contacted WikiLeaks and sent them the emails which were released shortly after his death.
“First thing I said when my Dad told me was he knew something and he was murdered. The rest of the family thought I was nuts. See last name,” Jonathan tweeted.
He was promptly told not to comment by Andy Rich, and the tweet was deleted.
“This is not the place & not a topic for you to comment on. I love you but filter bro. #family,” Andy Rich tweeted in response.
Jonathan also responded to a tweet from James Woods on May 16, where he asked: “When will the #Russia gag start to wear thin? We are so over this baseless whining. Aren’t the #ToddlerTantrums wearing the #lefties out?”
“Maybe tomorrow when the #SethRich story hits Fox News,” Jonathan responded.
Maybe tomorrow when the #SethRich story hits Fox News.
— 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Jonathan Rich 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 (@jonathandrich) May 16, 2017
His first contact with a journalist about his cousin appears to be Kristen Soltis Anderson, a Republican columnist at the DC Examiner — in response to a tweet from the Democratic Party.
“He was my cousin we agreed on nothing, but he was a great kid who absolutely did not deserve this. #waste,” he tweeted at the Democratic Party’s Twitter account with the journalist tagged. It is unclear if he was responding to something that Anderson had retweeted, or if he had deliberately tagged her.
From there, he would occasionally comment on the case through his Twitter account, though his tweets went largely unnoticed.
On November 2, Jonathan responded to a tweet linking to a podcast that asked, “Why do people close to Hillary & Bill Clinton tend to end up dead in weird ways?”
“like my cousin.” Jonathan responded.
@chuckwoolery like my cousin.
— 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Jonathan Rich 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 (@jonathandrich) November 2, 2016
He expressed support for WikiLeaks in a tweet on October 14, posting a meme that read, “isn’t it strange that so many media outlets are now condemning WikiLeaks for doing what journalists used to do?”
— 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Jonathan Rich 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 (@jonathandrich) October 14, 2016
On March 27, Jonathan posted a photo with Donna Brazile after she spoke at a fundraiser in Seth’s honor, and commented that she was very nice. Interestingly, the tweet that he was responding to was mocking the fact that she had given the debate questions to Hillary Clinton — a fact revealed by WikiLeaks.
look at who I met yesterday. She was here for a real good reason. Gave a nice speech about my cousin and seemed like a nice woman. pic.twitter.com/jYl4AfZb9K
— 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Jonathan Rich 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 (@jonathandrich) March 27, 2017
“She spoke at my synagogue in Omaha. My cousin was the one killed in July in DC would worked for DNC. She came in for fundraiser,” Jonathan wrote in a follow up tweet.
In an article about the fundraiser, Seth’s father Joel said that his son’s motto was “go big, go bold, or go home.”
“Seth believed in making the most of each day and making the most of yourself,” Joel Rich said. “He wanted to create fun and laughter and to accomplish something that would help people. To make a positive change in their lives. His motto was, ‘Go big, go bold or go home,’” Joel Rich told the Jewish Press.
The question many now have — apparently including his cousin — is if that philosophy was what would ultimately lead to his death.
Early Tuesday morning, news broke that former DC homicide detective Rod Wheeler, who was privately investigating the murder, found evidence that the 27-year-old had been communicating with WikiLeaks. Since then, Kim Dotcom, who is close to WikiLeaks, has asserted that Rich was in fact the source and that he has evidence to prove it.
Another investigator involved in the case told Fox News that 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments were sent from Rich to MacFayden before May 21. That happens to be the number of emails included in the leak.
In a bizarre and aggressive statement following Wheeler’s report, Brad Bauman, the spokesman for the Rich family, who just so happens to be a Democratic Party crisis PR consultant, claims that even if an email [to WikiLeaks] was found, it would not be evidence of foul play.
Seth Rich's new "family spokesman" is Brad Bauman a professional Democrat crisis PR consultant with the Pastorum Group.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) August 11, 2016
The Democratic Party hired crisis manager has been spending his time silencing media exploring the allegations that Seth Rich was behind the DNC leak.
WikiLeaks has retweeted reports that he was behind the emails making their way into the hands of the controversial publisher, but have not issued any statements confirming or denying it directly.
We reached out to Jonathan Rich for comment for this story, but he did not respond by time of publishing.
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
Second Christian Pastor Charged for Holding Church Services During Coronavirus Lockdown
Christian gatherings are being criminalized.
Another Christian pastor is being charged with crimes for holding church services during the coronavirus lockdown.
Mark Anthony Spell, a Central, La. pastor, is receiving six misdemeanor charges for disobeying Gov. John Bel Edwards’ emergency shutdown edicts after he held church services this past weekend.
“Over the last two weeks I have worked with the sheriff, state police, the state fire marshal, Reverend Tony Perkins, and others to address this matter outside of legal action. Mr. Spell made his intentions to continue to violate the law clear. Instead of showing the strength and resilience of our community during this difficult time, Mr. Spell has chosen to embarrass us for his own self-promotion,” said Central Police Chief Roger Corcoran, who issued the misdemeanor summons to Spell.
“Mr. Spell will have his day in court where he will be held responsible for his reckless and irresponsible decisions that endangered the health of his congregation and our community. This is not an issue over religious liberty, and it’s not about politics. We are facing a public health crisis and expect our community’s leaders to set a positive example and follow the law,” he added.
Spell has allegedly convened six unlawful church services at his Life Tabernacle Church hosting more individuals at his worship proceedings than what is allowed by the state. East Baton Rouge District Attorney Hillar Moore said Spell is receiving a misdemeanor count for every time he allegedly violated the edict. They will not charge everyone who gathered unlawfully at the church but will attempt to make an example of Spell because “encouraged others to violate” the law.
“Without his actions, the others would not come,” Moore said. “Practically, it would be very difficult to charge that number of people even if we were not in the crisis we are in.”
Spell sees his case as being paramount for nationwide fight on behalf of religious liberty against tyrannical government.
“This is a scary time for our nation. Our religious freedoms are under persecution and attack,” Spell said. “This is an attack on all Christians across the world.”
“If this is not about religion, then are the Waltons not being issued summons and arrested for keeping Walmart open?” Spell asked. “Nobody will tell us as God fearing Christians and Americans that we are non-essential in our society.”
He vows to continue holding church services publicly in Louisiana no matter what the consequences from the state turn out to be.
“When you close every door in this city, we’ll close this door and we’ll go underground, but we are going to assemble and congregate as God fearing Christians,” Spell said. “If they are to arrest me and take me out of this congregation, my assistant pastor will step in immediately, when he is arrested, the third man will step in.”
Big League Politics reported yesterday on the other pastor who has been charged with holding illegal church services under new coronavirus edicts:
A Pro-Trump pastor has been arrested for hosting churches services in Florida. This appears to be the first case of this kind under the Chinese Coronavirus pandemic.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office obtained an arrest warrant for Rev. Rodney Howard-Browne the pastor of The River Church, a mega church in Tampa, Florida for hosting two worship services at his church this past Sunday.
State Attorney Andrew Warren remarked, “I think it’s unfortunate that the pastor here is hiding behind the First Amendment. One, it’s absolutely clear that emergency orders like this are constitutional and valid. Second of all, leaders from our faith-based community across this country have embraced the importance of social distancing.”
“Because of the reckless disregard of public safety and after repeated requests and warnings, I worked with our state attorney, Andrew Warren, to obtain a warrant for unlawful assembly and violation of public health emergency rules, both of which are second degree misdemeanors,” Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister said. “Our goal here is not to stop anyone from worshiping, but the safety and well-being of our community must always come first.”
Freedom of religion could soon be a lost vestige of the past because of the mass hysteria that has resulted from the coronavirus pandemic.
Trending on BLP
Big League Wellness3 days ago
VIDEO: Chinese Factory Worker Caught Contaminating Hundreds of Medical Face Masks
Tech4 days ago
National Center For Sexual Exploitation: Snapchat and Teen Vogue are Telling Kids to Make Child Porn!
Politics3 days ago
Hospital Exec Who Called for Trump Supporters with Coronavirus to ‘Give Up Their Ventilators’ and Die is Fired
Big League Wellness3 days ago
Yale Disease Historian: Coronavirus a “Disease of Globalization”
Campaign 20204 days ago
Tucker Carlson Predicts Joe Biden Will Be Replaced By Andrew Cuomo Before Election Day
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Pharma Insider: ‘First Data From Clinical Studies’ Indicates ‘Hydroxychloroquine Kills the Coronavirus’
News3 days ago
Reporter Calls America a S***hole for Leading the World in Wuhan Virus Cases
Big League Guns4 days ago
Trump Designates Gun Retailers and Manufacturers as Essential Businesses