Connect with us

Border Security

Seven Illegal Aliens Charged with Rape in Maryland Sanctuary County in Little Over a Month

This is what a national emergency looks like.

Published

on

Illegal aliens have apparently gotten the message that Montgomery County, MD is open for business, as a grand total of seven illegal aliens have been charged with rape or sex crimes in the sanctuary jurisdiction since July 25.

Emilio Carrasco-Hernandez, 37, is being charged with raping a 15-year-old girl in a home they shared in Silver Spring, MD. The alleged victim reportedly had a “stinging” pain that lasted for a long while after the vicious attack.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has confirmed that Carrasco-Hernandez is an illegal immigrant from Honduras. This Honduran national was previously detained and deported in April 2017 but made his way back into the country presumably across the porous border.

ABC 7 WJLA reported that the victim’s mother, who is married to Carrasco-Hernandez, heard strange noises coming from her a room one night. After she investigated, that is when she discovered the gruesome scene and called the police.

She said: “I shouted, ‘What’s going on here!? Tell me the truth!’”

She even shamed the victim, claiming her daughter consented to the alleged rape, and placed blame on alcohol for Carrasco-Hernandez’s behavior.

“Everything is coming down for me,” she stated, breaking down in tears. “It’s hard for me because that’s my daughter and that’s my husband… I’m mad with them both.”

She added: “My husband, he has trouble with his drinking. He told me he was very drunk and told me he now knows it wasn’t right. But he told me that in the moment, he wasn’t thinking what he was doing. You, know how it is when someone’s drunk…”

But according to authorities, there was nothing consensual about what took place. Carrasco-Hernandez allegedly victimized the underage girl several times over the course of August 16 and August 25.

“Victim A stated that she could not move and Emilio Carrasco-Hernandez was squishing her with his body,” detectives wrote in court documents.

The alleged assault was so brutal that the 15-year-old girl had trouble using the bathroom afterwards due to the extreme pain caused by her stepfather.

Carrasco-Hernandez has been denied bond by Montgomery County District Court Judge Amy Bills, and he is behind bars facing 56 years in state prison if he is found guilty of second-degree rape, sex abuse of a minor, a third-degree sex offense, and a fourth-degree sex offense.

“Depending on an alien’s criminality, an alien who re-enters the United States after having been previously deported commits a felony punishable by up to 20 years in federal prison, if convicted,” an ICE official said to reporters in an e-mail on Friday.

According to court documents, Carrasco-Hernandez has three children, including an 11-month-old daughter.

This marks the seventh instance of an illegal immigrant charged with sex crimes in Montgomery County in a little over a month, as the sanctuary jurisdiction has quickly become a hot spot for savagery.

An executive order was issued in July to officially grant sanctuary status to the county. County Executive Mark Elrich signed the executive order that banned all county support toward enforcing federal immigration law.

“We don’t interact with ICE. We don’t contact ICE nor do we ask any of our residents in Montgomery county about their immigration status in the United States,” Acting Montgomery County Police Chief Marcus Jones said.

“I feel pretty sure that most Montgomery county residents don’t agree with the president’s immigration policy such as it is,” Elrich said.

It remains to be seen if the county will reverse course due to the recent spree of rapes allegedly committed by illegal aliens.

Border Security

College Republican National Committee Flips Out After School Chapters Join Immigration Moratorium Coalition

The College Republican establishment is not happy about this.

Published

on

The College Republican National Committee (CRNC) is enraged after several university chapters signed onto a letter calling for an end to temporary worker programs in the U.S. due the toll that the coronavirus pandemic has taken on the national economy.

College Republican leaders delivered the letter to the White House last week, urging Trump to put a moratorium on immigration policies that are jeopardizing the demographic integrity of the country.

“[W]e ask you to immediately take action to rescind the work authorization of hundreds of thousands of foreign, nonimmigrant skilled guest workers in order to ease the economic suffering of American college students and recent graduates looking for meaningful employment in these trying times,” the coalition wrote in their letter.

Over 25 College Republican and Young Republican groups signed onto the letter, which demonstrated how the “America First” movement is guiding and influencing conservative youth.

take our poll - story continues below

LOCKDOWN POLL: Should America reopen for business?

  • 🔒LOCKDOWN POLL🔒 Should America reopen for business? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“These guest workers — and especially those in the OPT and H- 1B programs — take jobs temporarily at wages far below the average for their positions. This is because employers can easily pay these guest workers less than they pay Americans,” the letter stated.

“This is not right,” the letter added, calling for the H-1B program to be suspended and the OPT program to be shuttered permanently.

The letter has not come without consequences, as the CRNC has reportedly expressed displeasure with chapters that signed onto the coalition. Big League Politics has reported on how establishment forces within the College Republicans have conducted a witch hunt against Trump-style nationalists, harbored homosexual predators within their ranks, sided with ANTIFA terrorists against pro-Trump students, and committed other atrocious behavior to undermine the conservative cause.

Gavin Wax, a Fox News contributor who serves as President of the New York Young Republican Club, was instrumental in putting together the coalition. He believes that the letter represents the ascending movement within conservatism, and the push-back cannot stop the momentum that has coalesced behind this coalition with Trump in the White House.

“It is great to see young conservative leaders from across the country uniting to promote a common sense proposal to defend the American worker and our national sovereignty. We cannot continue to keep the gates open as working-class Americans struggle to provide for their own families,” Wax told Big League Politics.

“It is a shame that this position has not been readily adopted by more organizations and their national affiliations. We are thankful for the work FAIR and Michelle Malkin have done to advance this issue forward,” he added.

Big League Politics will continue to hold the College Republicans accountable as the establishment desperately tries to fend off the rising “America First” movement.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending