A black man shouted racist, genocidal slurs on the Washington D.C. Metro this weekend, but the subway operators refused to do anything about it, and now there is a media blackout over the clip.
An openly homosexual resident of Washington D.C. posted that the man threatened to break his “f*ggot kneecaps” before proclaiming that “white men need to be exterminated.” Metro operators reportedly refused to do anything to intervene.
The clip of the man’s rampage can be seen here:
Yesterday this gentleman threatened to break my "faggot kneecaps," among other threats to everyone nearby. Passengers called security at least twice, but Metro refused to act (despite its repeated assurances to do so). This faggot will be using Uber now. @unsuckdcmetro @wmata pic.twitter.com/ruOXn5QT5H
— James (@BeakmanMallard) November 24, 2019
The fake news, which will draw massive amounts of attention to any Smollett-esque hate hoax to paint white people in a negative light, is conspicuously silent about this man’s threatening actions.
It is very possible that this deranged man was radicalized against white people by the Democratic Party. Their rhetoric has grown more vehemently anti-white in the age of President Donald Trump.
“I would say that our country should be more fearful of white men across our country because they are actually causing most of the deaths within this country,” Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) said earlier this year.
“We should be profiling monitoring and creating policies to fight the radicalization of white men,” Omar said.
“[T]he people that are producing climate change, the folks that are responsible for the largest amount of emissions, or communities, or corporations, they tend to be predominantly white, correct?” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) asked during a Congressional hearing earlier this year.
“My own grandfather died in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria. We can’t act as though the inertia and history of colonization doesn’t play a role in this,” she added, blaming the evil white man for inclement weather events.
The fake news media is also leading the charge of hatred against white people, posting a never-ending stream of hateful content meant to demean and degrade them.
@jack If you don't think your company has A SERIOUS BIAS, wake up, get your head out of the sand. Double Standard much? #VerifiedHate lets make sure jack sees this, send it until he acknowledges the truth! pic.twitter.com/1BvtcgwdD8
— Ash Indoctrinated (@AshWhalebird) August 24, 2018
— OppressedKekistani🐸🇺🇸 (@ElusivePepe) October 28, 2018
Whether this man was radicalized by Democratic Party leaders or the fake news media, this movement of coordinated hatred is turning deadly, as anti-white hate crimes become commonplace across the nation.
In Rep. Omar’s district, roving mobs attack white people in the streets and beat their unconscious bodies senseless:
"Shocking video show """"mobs""" of people beating victims senseless in downtown Minneapolis"
— Battle Beagle (@HarmlessYardDog) September 13, 2019
Other heinous crimes are emerging of white children being targeted for vicious attacks based on apparent racist motives:
HIT AND RUN SUSPECT ARRESTED
Video showed the suspect circling the area, before allegedly running over the boys.
More at 5pm pic.twitter.com/7DK4xoIQV0
— Dillon Thomas (@DillonMThomas) April 16, 2019
I can't even explain how ANGRY I am. I have a son.
Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda throws a 5 yr old from a 3rd story balcony at Mall of America!!! The boy sustained SERIOUS injuries.
— OriginalGeorge (@og1776) April 13, 2019
It is clear that blood is on the hands of the Democrats and their media enablers for this growing trend of anti-white violence that is spreading like a plague throughout America.
Facebook Allows ANTIFA-Style Group to Organize a ‘White House Siege’ on Their Platform
This is what they allow while censoring conservatives.
The tech giant Facebook is allowing an ANTIFA-style group to organize a potentially violent “White House siege” next month on their platform.
“On September 17, 2020, we will lay siege to the White House. And we will sustain it for exactly fifty days. This is the #WhiteHouseSiege,” the group Adbusters wrote to advertise their event on their Facebook page. “We need your voice of wisdom and expertise to pull off a radically democratic toneshift in our politics.”
They boast that their extremist display will bring about a New World Order, a common goal for leftists and authoritarians who want to destroy the U.S. Constitution and national sovereignty throughout the globe.
“#WhiteHouseSiege will electrify the U.S. election season — and it doesn’t stop there. Drawing wind from #MeToo, #BLM, #ExtinctionRebellion, and protests against Trump’s lethal bungling of coronavirus, we’ll inspire a global movement of systemic change — a Global Spring — a cultural heave towards a new world order,” Adbusters wrote.
On their official website, Adbusters talks about their plan to re-launch the Occupy Wall Street movement, which ultimately fizzled out after being pushed by the liberal media and Obama administration nine years ago. There were reports of widespread rapes, violence and degeneracy at the various encampments.
“The Occupy anniversary arrives September 17th, 2020. And it may be the perfect day to trigger another global big-bang moment — a massive collective action of the sweetest kind of disobedience,” Adbusters wrote.
They hope that their siege of the White House lasts all the way up until election day. They hope that their sustained campaign of left-wing agitation can put Democrats back into power.
“A siege only works if it is sustained. We witnessed this — the multiplying power of a strategic occupation — nine years ago. You dig in, hold your ground, and the tension accumulates, amplifies, goes global,” Adbusters wrote.
On Monday, Big League Politics reported about a terrorist assassin who allegedly tried to storm the White House to take out President Trump:
President Donald Trump was forced to abruptly postpone his press conference today after an armed gunman stormed the White House and was reportedly shot by Secret Service agents.
Trump was taken to the Oval Office until the threat could be neutralized. After the situation was deemed safe, Trump resumed his press briefing and addressed the situation.
“There was a shooting, law enforcement shot someone, seems to be someone, and the suspect is on the way to the hospital,” Trump said.
“It’s unfortunate that this is the world but the world has always been a dangerous place. It’s not something that’s unique,” he added.
Trump refused to ascribe a motive to the shooter, saying that “it might not have had anything to do with me.” He added that he “didn’t even think about not coming back” to the press conference due to fear. The president described what it was like when the secret service official notified him of the threat.
“Just told me when he came up, you pretty much saw it like I did. He said, ‘Sir, could you please come with me?’ So, you were surprised. I was surprised, also. I think it’s probably it’s pretty unusual but very, very professional people, they all do a fantastic job, as you know,” he said.
Groups like Adbusters need to be targeted under federal RICO laws or under the federal War on Terror. These domestic enemies are far more dangerous to the U.S. Republic than ISIS could ever hope to be.
Videos3 days ago
VIDEO: Brawl Breaks Out as Patriots Rise to Confront ANTIFA for Threatening a Disabled Veteran in Colorado Suburbs
Fake News Media3 days ago
Joe Rogan: “I’m Not Buying” Mainstream Media Polls Showing Biden Blowout
Sports3 days ago
Cheater Lance Armstrong’s Store Forbids Sale of Bicycles to Austin Police Department
Big League Guns3 days ago
Four Indicted in “Pay-to-Play” Concealed Carry Bribery Scandal, Including Santa Clara Sheriff’s Captain
News3 days ago
Former NFL Star Calls Out Leftist Radicals for Ruining American Sports
News2 days ago
New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu Vetoes Red Flag Gun Confiscation Order
Around The World3 days ago
Large-Scale Scientific Study Shows That ‘Pupils Pose No Risk of Spreading Covid’ in the Classroom
Culture2 days ago
EXECUTION STYLE: Black Man Charged with Murdering 5-Year-Old White Child in Cold Blood in North Carolina