Connect with us

White House

SHUTDOWN DAY 11: President Trump Is Not Falling For Nancy’s Shenanigans

Published

on

Did you people really think you could pull a fast one on President Donald Trump?

Our president has been winning negotiations his entire life (read: “The Art of the Deal”). Did you, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, think he was going to back away from the Wall just because you introduce some pathetic bills that do not include Wall funding?

President Trump got out ahead of the dirty Democrats’ sneak plays, making it clear through his own tweets, through his White House consigliere Mick Mulvaney, through his Freedom Caucus ally Mark Meadows, and through Mitch McConnell’s spokesman that he would not sign any bills that did not fund his Wall. They tried to sneak through Sheila Jackson-Lee’s bill to block Wall funding, disingenuously named the “Protect American Taxpayers and Secure Border Act,” without telling anyone. But that plan was exposed. So Pelosi had to appeal to the public.

Trending: Arizona Democrat Mark Kelly Refuses to Shake Border Patrol Agent’s Hand: “You’re One of Them”

Pelosi, 78, predictably tried to pitch her “package” of non-Wall bills to the Associated Press, because the clueless Democrats still think the mainstream media is an effective tool to create PR spin for their stupid objectives. It’s not. The American people hate the mainstream media. By the time news circulated of the Democrats’ bills, which they presumably still plan to pass on Thursday, the Republicans had already made them irrelevant.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The Democrats have no collateral in these negotiations. The mainstream media only has one narrative: Trump should be blamed for the shutdown. But here’s the thing: There’s no blame needed. They are the only ones who think a government shutdown is a bad thing, because everything they say is manufactured garbage talking points. Trump’s supporters want the shutdown to continue until we get a Wall. And even the “non-essential” government employees who aren’t getting paid for a while should be thankful to President Trump, because he is teaching them a lesson about how to improve their lives by making themselves more valuable to others. Why would anyone want to be known as “non-essential?” What a pathetic, undignified way to go through life. This is what the government system does to people. It beats them down.

President Trump is on a winning streak. Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney clearly knows what he’s doing — which is a welcome breath of fresh air from Reince Priebus, who is an establishment coward, John Kelly, who basically just tried to block Trump from having conversations with smart people and guard against him making any decisions, and Steve Bannon, who for some reason left out the fact that he told Jeff Sessions to recuse himself in the various books that he had people write about him. Jared Kushner, whose silly New York Observer ran a ridiculous hit piece trying to sandbag my excellent news website, should let Mick do his job without interfering too much, because Kushner has also been there from the beginning, during times when the White House was not exactly knocking it out of the park.

President Trump is a master once he learns how to hack the system, a wise man once told me. It seems like now is the time. Two years in, he is getting the hang of it. This government shutdown is an inspiring, galvanizing thing for his supporters. The only thing better would be a big magnificent Wall.

Trump has all the cards. He can close the entire southern border if he wants to. He can keep this shutdown going indefinitely. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer don’t know what to do. They think the fast-fading mainstream media will save them.

Chuck and Nancy have learned a pretty important lesson: Don’t underestimate President Donald J. Trump during deal-making time. Just hang on to your belongings and hope you make it out with some shred of dignity intact.

White House

INTERFERENCE: President Trump Censored by Social Media for Promoting Hydroxychloroquine

Big Tech is conducting electoral interference.

Published

on

President Donald Trump and his son, Donald Trump Jr., are being censored for sharing information about hydrocloroquine, a popular and effective treatment for the COVID-19 Chinavirus.

The establishment is desperate to censor a video presented by Breitbart of courageous medical doctors holding a press conference giving the facts on how hydrocloroquine can be used to successfully treat COVID-19. Youtube and Facebook have also reportedly blocked the video. The fake news continues to promote the lie that the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 is unproven.

They are ignoring the many anecdotal cases of individuals who have been cured of coronavirus, including a Democrat state representative from Michigan who credits hydroxychloroquine with the miraculous recovery of she and her husband.

“Had you not brought this to the forefront … I wouldn’t be here today even having this conversation with you and being able to talk about the needs of Detroit,” said Rep. Karen Whitsett of Detroit while meeting with President Trump in the White House.

Big League Politics has also reported on how data that was used to demonize hydroxychloroquine was shown to be false and the study was retracted:

The authors of a medical study published in medical journal The Lancet have been forced to retract their study claiming that hydroxychloroquine treatment had fatal side effects after several reports pointed out the faulty data.

The data was apparently used from a small Illinois firm called Surgisphere, owned by Dr. Sapan Desai. Desai had a sci-fi writer and a lewd model on staff for his company as the study was produced, and shockingly, it somehow produced inaccurate results.

The study was ultimately retracted after Dr. Mandeep R. Mehra, a Harvard Medical School professor who initially signed on to the study, tried to double check and verify the authenticity of the findings. Desai would not allow for the data to be re-analyzed, which eventually led to the retraction of the report.

“We launched an independent third-party peer review of Surgisphere with the consent of Sapan Desai to evaluate the origination of the database elements, to confirm the completeness of the database, and to replicate the analyses presented in the paper,” their statement said, according to the New York Times.

“Our independent peer reviewers informed us that Surgisphere would not transfer the full dataset, client contracts, and the full ISO audit report to their servers for analysis as such transfer would violate client agreements and confidentiality requirements,” the authors added.

The disgraced World Health Organization (WHO) reportedly stopped research into hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 because of the findings in this dubious report, adding to the laundry list of public health failures the globalist body has been responsible for throughout the coronavirus pandemic.

Big League Politics has reported about the study conducted by medical professionals at the Henry Ford Health System showing that hydroxychloroquine lowers the COVID-19 death rate as well:

A study conducted by the Detroit-based Henry Ford Health System has determined that hydroxychloroquine treatment lowers the death rate for COVID-19 patients.

Officials with Henry Ford Health announced on Thursday that their study has shown that hydroxychloroquine “significantly” decreases the death rate of COVID-19 sufferers. They came to their conclusion after analyzing 2,541 patients who were confined in their hospital system from March 10 and May 2. They found that 13 percent of patients treated with hydroxychloroquine died while 26 percent of patients who did not receive the miracle drug died.

“As doctors and scientists, we look to the data for insight,” said Steven Kalkanis, CEO of the Henry Ford Medical Group. “And the data here is clear that there was a benefit to using the drug as a treatment for sick, hospitalized patients.”

There were also no heart-related problems that patients suffered from being treated with the drug in the study. Dr. Marcus Zervos noted that hydroxychloroquine is more effective when patients are treated with the drug early after their diagnosis with COVID-19.

“We attribute our findings that differ from other studies to early treatment, and part of a combination of interventions that were done in supportive care of patients, including careful cardiac monitoring,” said Zervos, who works as division head of infectious disease for Henry Ford Health. Zervos conducted the study with epidemiologist Dr. Samia Arshad.

“Our dosing also differed from other studies not showing a benefit of the drug,” he added. “We also found that using steroids early in the infection associated with a reduction in mortality.”

Zervos believes that the findings of this study could be crucial in stopping a potential second wave of COVID-19 infections from causing many more deaths.

Ever since President Trump suggested hydroxychloroquine as a remedy for COVID-19, there has been an institutional conspiracy to stop the treatment from being used to save the lives of the sick – as science and medicine have become extremely politicized.

The globalist establishment wants more people to die so they can blame the crisis on Trump. They are pulling out all the stops to boot him from the White House in November.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


No articles were found at this time.

Trending