A ground-breaking study conducted by the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) has shown that fires did not cause building 7 of the World Trade Center (WTC) to fall during the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, disputing the official story.
Researchers have produced a draft report of an in depth four-year study into what brought down WTC 7 and discovered that the conclusions found by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) could not have possibly taken place.
“Fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11, contrary to the conclusions of NIST and private engineering firms that studied the collapse. The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building,” the authors of the study concluded.
It has long been speculated that WTC 7 fell from a controlled demolition, not from office fires as the feds have long told the public. This study bolsters the case made by the individuals who rejected the official narrative concocted by the globalist George W. Bush administration.
The movement to re-examine what exactly happened during the 9/11 attacks has gained steam in recent months, as New York Area Fire Commissioners approved a resolution this summer supporting a new investigation.
The Franklin Square and Munson Fire District, which oversees a district of 30,000 residents outside of Queens, passed a resolution on July 24 claiming that there is “overwhelming evidence” that “pre-planted explosives . . . caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings.”
“We’re a tight-knit community and we never forget our fallen brothers and sisters. You better believe that when the entire fire service of New York State is on board, we will be an unstoppable force,” Commissioner Christopher Gioia said after the resolution was passed.
“We were the first fire district to pass this resolution. We won’t be the last,” Gioia added.
New disclosures that illuminated previously unknown facts about who provided material support to the 9/11 attackers were released to the public in 2016, as 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001 were finally released to the public. This reignited public interest into the attacks, as the unredacted information once again blew holes in the official story promoted by the feds and fake news media.
The 28 pages demonstrate the Saudi Arabian government’s intimate involvement in the 9/11 attacks. The pages contain evidence that the 9/11 attackers contacted and received support from individuals closely connected to the Saudi royal family. The report also indicated that CIA and FBI officers were aware of these connections, but they were mysteriously covered up.
“Hopefully, these pages will provide some resolution to the families of victims of the attacks and help our government craft better foreign policy moving forward,” Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) said after the pages were released.
While the globalists may want to close the door on the most substantial attacks on the United States in the nation’s history, these startling revelations indicate that the public needs to know much more to understand what really took place and who were really responsible for what happened on 9/11.
YUGE: DHS Creating Statue Defense Task Force to Defend National Heritage Against Leftist Thuggery
Finally getting serious?
The Department of Homeland Security has created a law enforcement task force to prevent the destruction and vandalism of statues and monuments commemorating the heritage and history of the United States. The task force was announced in a statement from Acting Secretary Chad Wolf on Wednesday.
“DHS is answering the President’s call to use our law enforcement personnel across the country to protect our historic landmarks,” said Wolf. “We won’t stand idly by while violent anarchists and rioters seek not only to vandalize and destroy the symbols of our nation, but to disrupt law and order and sow chaos in our communities.”
A lackadaisical federal response to the rounds of statue destruction and cultural vandalism has enabled left-wing rioters to destroy statues with impunity. Only recently did federal authorities begin to signal that they intent to start seriously punishing criminal suspects who destroy images of Presidents and great American men.
The Department of Justice announced late last week that four men suspected in a failed vandalism attempt targeting the statue of former President Andrew Jackson in Washington DC’s Lafayette Square have been indicted on federal charges of destruction of federal property.
President Donald Trump signed an executive order late last month mandating that federal prosecutors assign stricter penalties to left-wing cultural criminals seeking to destroy statues and images commemorating the national heritage of the United States.
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) June 27, 2020
It’s likely that when the punks of ANTIFA realize that they’ll stand to spend years in federal prison for criminal acts of vandalism targeting American heritage, they’ll back down into the cracks of society from whence they came.
Sex Crime3 days ago
REPORT: Epstein Associate Ghislane Maxwell Possesses “Stash of Pedophile Sex Tapes”
News2 days ago
Tennessee’s Marsha Blackburn Calls on Ilhan Omar to Resign After Minnesota Democrat Calls to “Dismantle” U.S. “System of Oppression”
Snowflakes2 days ago
EXPOSED: City of Seattle Forces White Employees to Undergo Marxist Re-Education Training
Videos4 days ago
SHOCK VIDEO: Father Gunned Down in Drive-By Shooting Next to 6-Year-Old Daughter in NYC Streets
Tech3 days ago
Facebook Runs Electoral Interference to Stop Surging Congressional Candidate Laura Loomer
Deep State4 days ago
General Michael Flynn and Friends Show Their Support for QAnon Movement on Independence Day
Sex Crime4 days ago
Former Reddit CEO Ellen Pao “Knew About” Ghislane Maxwell’s Sex Trafficking Activities in 2011
Violent Left4 days ago
WATCH: Father of Eight Year Old Girl Killed by Black Lives Matter Rioters Rips Movement’s Hypocrisy