Connect with us

Around The World

Trans Activist Jessica ‘Wax My Balls’ Yaniv Arrested for Assaulting Journalist Outside of Court House

Yaniv’s luck has run out.

Published

on

Transgender activist Jessica Yaniv has been arrested after committing an assault against a journalist on video while leaving a court building last week.

Rebel Media journalist Keean Bexte has reported that Yaniv was thrown in jail and charged with assault for committing the attack against the reporter. Yaniv now faces up to five years in prison for perpetrating the brazen assault.

Trending: Dr. Anthony Fauci Plotted ‘Global Vaccine Action Plan’ with Bill Gates Before Pushing COVID Panic and Doubts About Hydroxychloroquine Treatments

“Yaniv has been ordered to cease all contact with me, both directly and indirectly. I can’t wait for the day when Yaniv is put away for the long haul. He is dangerous and unpredictable,” Bexte said.

take our poll - story continues below

Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump?

  • Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The video of Yaniv’s heinous attack can be seen here:

Big League Politics reported on Yaniv’s deranged rampage last month:

Transgender activist Jessica Yaniv, who once filed a bogus complaint demanding that home estheticians wax “her” testicles, attacked a Canadian journalist outside of a courthouse on Monday.

Journalist Keean Bexte posted the video of Yaniv bum-rushing and attacking him on Twitter. He claims Yaniv punched him in the back of the head, and the footage was caught by the security cameras.

“Following Yaniv’s court appearance at the courthouse in Surrey I approached him outside – where filming was allowed. I had one question. I wanted to know if he would be pleading guilty or not,” Bexte said to The Post Millennial.

“Within several seconds, Yaniv charged me and punched the back of my head while holding me down. Police have been reluctant to charge him before, and so I’m speaking to legal council to figure out my options to make sure this menace sees justice,” he added.

Yaniv was appearing in court after being hit with illegal weapons charges. The transgender activist’s house was raided last year after Yaniv brandished a taser while appearing on a livestream with conservative transgender activist Blaire White. Yaniv admitted that possession of the taser was illegal, but claimed the device was necessary to own because of supposed threats…

Yaniv recently complained about more “discrimination” after being denied OB-GYN services due to having male private parts.

“So a gynaecologist office that I got referred to literally told me today that “we don’t serve transgender patients.” And me, being me, I’m shocked.. and confused… and hurt,” Yaniv wrote in a Twitter post.

“Are they allowed to do that, legally? Isn’t that against the college practices?” Yaniv asked.

Yaniv later added in another Twitter post: “The [College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia] has confirmed to me that the refusal I’ve received is discrimination under the BC Human Rights Code and against their code of Ethics.”

The country of Canada would be better off with Yaniv taken off the streets, confined to either a jail cell or an insane asylum. Yaniv is among the worst of what the LGBT movement has to offer.

Even in far-left Canada, tolerance has its limits. Yaniv may finally face serious consequences for “her” revolting and unhinged behavior.

Bypass Tech Censorship!

Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!

Bypass Tech Censorship!

Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!

Have a hot tip for Big League Politics?

Got a hot news tip for us? Photos or video of a breaking story? Send your tips, photos and videos to tips@bigleaguepolitics.com. All hot tips are immediately forwarded to BLP Staff.

Have something to say? Send your own guest column or original reporting to submissions@bigleaguepolitics.com.

Around The World

‘More Body Bags’: W.H.O. Director Threatens Doom Without ‘Unity’ Behind His Organization

The World Health Organization is fearmongering hard.

Published

on

The director general of the World Health Organization (WHO) is desperate to keep his disgraced organization from losing funds, and he is claiming that doom will come if they are criticized amidst the coronavirus pandemic.

Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus called out his critics and made an ominous statement that could be perceived as a threat.

“Please do not politicize this virus,” Tedros said during a virtual press conference on Wednesday. “If you want to be exploited and if you want to have many more body bags, then you do it. If you don’t want many more body bags, then you refrain from politicizing it.”

Tedros is urging the world to unite around his organization and follow their orders despite their record of extreme failure.

take our poll - story continues below

Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump?

  • Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“Without unity, we assure you even any country that may have a better system will be in trouble and more crisis. That’s our message. Unity at the national level,” he said. “No need to use COVID to score political points. No need. You have many other ways to prove yourselves.”

Trump has talked recently of de-funding or freezing the funds for the WHO because he believes that they are in the pocket of the Chinese communists. He won his election to the director general post with the support of China.

“They actually criticized and disagreed with my travel ban at the time I did it, and they were wrong,” Trump said during a Wednesday press conference, referring to his decision to block incoming travel from China early in the pandemic. “They’ve been wrong about a lot of things.”

“They had a lot of information early, and they didn’t — they seemed to be very China-centric. We have to look into it,” he added.

WHO infamously circulated Chinese propaganda on Jan. 14 when they spread fake news about the coronavirus in a now-infamous tweet. Their reckless and irresponsible behavior put many more lives in danger needlessly.

Tedros also tried to play the victim during the virtual press conference, claiming that he has received death threats and been called mean racist names during his time in the limelight because of the coronavirus pandemic.

“I can tell you personal attacks that have been going on for more than two, three months. Abuses, or racist comments, giving me names, black or Negro. I’m proud of being black, proud of being Negro … I don’t care to be honest … even death threats. I don’t give a damn,” he said.

Tedros is issuing potential threats about “body bags” and playing the victim card in a desperate attempt to keep his globalist institution solvent.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending