Tomorrow night, President Donald Trump will speak to the nation at the annual State of the Union Address.
And if his list of invited guests are any indication, it’s going to a show you aren’t going to want to miss.
- Alice Johnson: a non-violent Great Grandmother pardoned after an outpouring of support from figures on the right, and from Kim Kardashian West.
- Joshua Trump: A 6th grader who got the president’s attention in response to news about him being bullied for sharing his last name.
- Matthew Charles: The White House says that his “life is a story of redemption.” He was incarcerated for non-violent drug charges in 1996, only to be freed by mistake in 2016, and re-incarcerated after being fully rehabilitated. Charles was then finally released at the start of this year, due to President Trump’s First Step Act.
- Debra Bissell, Heather Armstrong, and Madison Armstrong: Family members of Gerald and Shannon David, of Reno, NV who were murdered by an illegal immigrant at the start of this year.
- Grace Eline: A 9-year old cancer survivor who is known for supporting charity causes, and supporting other children through their fight with cancer.
- Ashley Evans: A former opioid addict who has succeeded in her path through the road to recovery, being completely sober for over a year.
- Elvin Hernandez: A Special Agent with the Trafficking in Persons Unit of the Department of Homeland Security’s Homeland Security Investigations division.
- Roy James: The Plant Manager of the Vicksburg Forest Products lumber facility, whose job was saved due to America First policies implemented by President Trump.
- Timothy Matson: A Pittsburgh Police officer who was shot multiple times by the evil madman who murdered innocent worshipers at the Tree of Life Synagogue last year. He was given the dangerous task of breaching the front door of the facility.
- Judah Samet: A member of the Tree of Life Synagogue, and Holocaust survivor, who was in attendance during the horrific shooting.
- Tom Wibberley: The father of Navy Seaman Craig Wibberley, who was killed during a terrorist attack in 2000 while aboard the U.S.S. Cole. A scholarship fund was created in his honor to award $1,000 each year to students studying computer science, which is something Craig was passionate about.
From his list of invites guests, some indications of what he will talk about can be made.
With Alice Johnson and Matthew Charles in attendance, it can be assumed that criminal justice reform will be a major topic of discussion. In the past year, largely due to a growing friendship with rap icon Kanye West and lobbying by Kim Kardashian, Trump has been making criminal justice reform a priority with the First Step Act.
The family members of Gerald and Shannon David, along with Elvin Hernandez make it clear that border security will be a big issue, which isn’t a surprise to anybody. In the past year, the fight over border security has reached a fever pitch, coming to a head with the historic government shutdown encompassing most of this year.
Ashley Evans is indication that at least a portion of his talk on the border will be on the effect it has on everyday Americans through drug smuggling. Americans are becoming more and more hooked on opioids, and they are largely coming in due to weak border enforcement.
Roy James, the tree plant manager, will be a perfect example of how Trump’s America First policies are helping everyday Americans. His job was nearly destroyed, only for Trump’s policies to save him.
With Judah Samet and Timothy Mason, talks of the evils of antisemitism can be expected. Despite Trump being the best friend Israel can have, moving their Embassy to Jerusalem, anti-Trump voices still try to claim he is antisemitic.
Finally with Joshua Trump, President Trump will likely point out the political hatred toward everything Trump (even if it’s children) that pulsates through the mainstream media and fuels the leftist “resistance.”
But in reality, nobody knows what President Trump is going to say tomorrow. But the eyes of the American people will be on him.
Trump’s DHS Ignores Far BLM/Antifa Terrorists, Declares So-Called ‘White Supremacists’ to Be Top Domestic Terror Threat
Cops are being shot in the street.
Acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf is the latest Trump administration official to fold to the left-wing narrative to demonize white people, claiming that so-called “white supremacist extremists” are the real terrorist threat, and refusing to name ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter as the top domestic terror threats in the U.S.
“White supremacist extremists, from a lethality standpoint over the last two years, particularly when you look at 2018 and 2019, are certainly the most persistent and lethal threat when we talk about domestic violent extremists,” Wolf said while addressing senators – citing no figures to back his assertion up.
In addition to peddling deep state nonsense against white people, Wolf also parroted talking points about how the evil Rooskies are going to interfere in this election. He claimed that “Russia looks to denigrate former Vice President Biden” and that they are undermining U.S. elections. He seemed to give Iran and China a pass when addressing those hostile nations though.
Wolf’s comments show that the DHS is as compromised as the FBI. Big League Politics has reported about how the FBI has covered for ANTIFA/BLM terrorists while putting the focus on white supremacists as cities are razed by organized gangs of roving savages:
As Black Lives Matter (BLM) and ANTIFA wage war on the streets of America, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is concerned about making sure the thugs stay safe from their opponents as they lay waste to cities throughout the country.
The Department of Justice (DOJ) announced in a press release on Wednesday that FBI agents had apprehended 42-year-old El Paso resident Manuel Flores for allegedly “posting a threatening communication over the Internet.”
In the offending video, Flores allegedly made several racial slurs and dared BLM activists to try to “stop him” from exercising his Constitutional rights. This caused the feds to intervene in order to protect the organized movement of rioters destroying the country.
“Our office will treat any threats of violence against protesters extremely seriously,” U.S. Attorney John Bash wrote in a statement released over Twitter.
The FBI has carried water for the left-wing agitators since the beginning of the nationwide riots, doing everything they can to paint conservatives and right-wingers as the real threat…
The deep state clearly wants these riots to continue, as it may be their only chance to avoid the Trump administration’s reprisal for their illegal Russian collusion witch hunt and various other criminal activities.
The president’s administration has been subverted and is working to demonize white people for the globalists. The systemic hatred against white people is rising, and the Department of Homeland Security is fanning the flames of this hatred with nonsense.
Politics2 days ago
Judge Amy Coney Barrett Recently Approved Democrat COVID-19 Lockdown Policies
Violent Left3 days ago
Bezos-Linked Thinktank Official Calls for Michael Anton’s Execution for Exposing Anti-Trump Color Revolution
Videos3 days ago
SPOOKY: Video Footage Appears to Capture ‘Ghosts’ Running Across Gettysburg Battlefield
Deplorables4 days ago
Nebraska Small Business Owner Commits Suicide After Being Railroaded With Manslaughter For Defending His Bar From Criminal Rioters
Campaign 20203 days ago
WATCH: Joe Biden Struggles to Read Scripted Answers off a Teleprompter During An INTERVIEW
Congress3 days ago
He Found His Spine: Vulnerable Senator Cory Gardner Vows to Support Trump’s SCOTUS Nominee
ANTIFA2 days ago
EXPOSED: BLM Promises to Burn Louisville to the Ground Over Breonna Taylor Case
States2 days ago
Billionaire Mike Bloomberg Pays $16 Million in Fines of Black and Hispanic Felons to Enable Them to Vote