Tomorrow night, President Donald Trump will speak to the nation at the annual State of the Union Address.
And if his list of invited guests are any indication, it’s going to a show you aren’t going to want to miss.
- Alice Johnson: a non-violent Great Grandmother pardoned after an outpouring of support from figures on the right, and from Kim Kardashian West.
- Joshua Trump: A 6th grader who got the president’s attention in response to news about him being bullied for sharing his last name.
- Matthew Charles: The White House says that his “life is a story of redemption.” He was incarcerated for non-violent drug charges in 1996, only to be freed by mistake in 2016, and re-incarcerated after being fully rehabilitated. Charles was then finally released at the start of this year, due to President Trump’s First Step Act.
- Debra Bissell, Heather Armstrong, and Madison Armstrong: Family members of Gerald and Shannon David, of Reno, NV who were murdered by an illegal immigrant at the start of this year.
- Grace Eline: A 9-year old cancer survivor who is known for supporting charity causes, and supporting other children through their fight with cancer.
- Ashley Evans: A former opioid addict who has succeeded in her path through the road to recovery, being completely sober for over a year.
- Elvin Hernandez: A Special Agent with the Trafficking in Persons Unit of the Department of Homeland Security’s Homeland Security Investigations division.
- Roy James: The Plant Manager of the Vicksburg Forest Products lumber facility, whose job was saved due to America First policies implemented by President Trump.
- Timothy Matson: A Pittsburgh Police officer who was shot multiple times by the evil madman who murdered innocent worshipers at the Tree of Life Synagogue last year. He was given the dangerous task of breaching the front door of the facility.
- Judah Samet: A member of the Tree of Life Synagogue, and Holocaust survivor, who was in attendance during the horrific shooting.
- Tom Wibberley: The father of Navy Seaman Craig Wibberley, who was killed during a terrorist attack in 2000 while aboard the U.S.S. Cole. A scholarship fund was created in his honor to award $1,000 each year to students studying computer science, which is something Craig was passionate about.
From his list of invites guests, some indications of what he will talk about can be made.
With Alice Johnson and Matthew Charles in attendance, it can be assumed that criminal justice reform will be a major topic of discussion. In the past year, largely due to a growing friendship with rap icon Kanye West and lobbying by Kim Kardashian, Trump has been making criminal justice reform a priority with the First Step Act.
The family members of Gerald and Shannon David, along with Elvin Hernandez make it clear that border security will be a big issue, which isn’t a surprise to anybody. In the past year, the fight over border security has reached a fever pitch, coming to a head with the historic government shutdown encompassing most of this year.
Ashley Evans is indication that at least a portion of his talk on the border will be on the effect it has on everyday Americans through drug smuggling. Americans are becoming more and more hooked on opioids, and they are largely coming in due to weak border enforcement.
Roy James, the tree plant manager, will be a perfect example of how Trump’s America First policies are helping everyday Americans. His job was nearly destroyed, only for Trump’s policies to save him.
With Judah Samet and Timothy Mason, talks of the evils of antisemitism can be expected. Despite Trump being the best friend Israel can have, moving their Embassy to Jerusalem, anti-Trump voices still try to claim he is antisemitic.
Finally with Joshua Trump, President Trump will likely point out the political hatred toward everything Trump (even if it’s children) that pulsates through the mainstream media and fuels the leftist “resistance.”
But in reality, nobody knows what President Trump is going to say tomorrow. But the eyes of the American people will be on him.
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
President Trump’s Approval Rating Soars as the Public Increasingly Supports His Coronavirus Response
The public supports Trump’s crisis response.
A Gallup poll has shown that President Trump’s approval rating has jumped to 49 percent as the coronavirus pandemic continues.
His approval rating has jumped five points in the past month. This matches his all-time high, which was previously achieved in late January and early February. Ninety-two percent of Republicans support the President, while 43 percent of independents and 13 percent of Democrats approve of Trump.
Americans also approve of the way President Trump has handled the coronavirus pandemic. Sixty percent of Americans support Trump’s disaster response while 38 percent of Americans disapprove. Ninety-four percent of Republicans support his response, while 60 percent of independents and 27 percent of Democrats support how Trump has handled coronavirus.
“The Trump administration has received some criticism for its response to the COVID-19 pandemic — including that the president downplayed the threat, at least up until his nationally televised address on March 11,” Gallup noted in their report.
“On March 16, Trump acknowledged the seriousness of the situation by urging people to avoid gatherings of more than 10 people and to have workers and students stay home if possible. The administration has had daily press conferences since then to update the nation on what the federal government is doing to address the situation,” they added.
It is not uncommon for an incumbent president to gain in popularity during a crisis, as every commander-in-chief in office during a serious threat has gained support from the public as a result.
“Historically, presidential job approval has increased when the nation is under threat. Every president from Franklin Roosevelt through George W. Bush saw their approval rating surge at least 10 points after a significant national event of this kind. Bush’s 35-point increase after 9/11 is the most notable rally effect on record,” Gallup noted.
Although he is peaking right now, President Trump has consistently shown strength in various polls for many months as the public realizes the fake news is lying about his administration:
New polling from Quinnipiac released Thursday shows President Donald Trump handily defeating every major Democratic presidential candidate in hypothetical general election matchups…
Well-known Democrats Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden are the most competitive candidates against Trump in the Wisconsin general election, and even they lose by a considerable seven points to the incumbent Republican president.
Even Pete Buttigieg, an Indiana mayor who claims to have a credible path to victory in midwestern states the President grabbed from the Democratic Party in 2016, appears nowhere near seriously competing in the state.
The polling suggests Democrats will have a serious uphill battle in order to contend for the electoral votes of midwestern states such as Wisconsin, in 2020 or other future Presidential elections.
President Trump’s polling in statewide and national surveys has consistently improved as the Democratic Primary erupts in contention, suggesting that the divisions within the Democratic Party may bode well for his re-election.
The state was formerly assumed to be a safe blue state, before Trump won its electoral votes in a shocking upset in 2016. Pennsylvania and Michigan also went Republican for the first time in decades in Trump’s victory, and will prove essential to the election in 2020. Polling of the latter two states shows closer general election contests than in Wisconsin.
President Trump is showing his leadership bona fides during the crisis, and the public is thrilled with the way he is handling the coronavirus pandemic.
Trending on BLP
Deep State3 days ago
ACCOUNTABILITY: President Trump Fires Deep State Snitch Who Triggered Impeachment Hysteria
Tech3 days ago
Banished Journalist Laura Loomer’s $1.5 Billion Lawsuit Against Tech Giants Will Be Heard in Court
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Expert Warns That Fears of Chinese Coronavirus Being a Bioweapon Should Not Be Dismissed
Big League Wellness1 day ago
Dr. Anthony Fauci Plotted ‘Global Vaccine Action Plan’ with Bill Gates Before Pushing COVID Panic and Doubts About Hydroxychloroquine Treatments
Campaign 20203 days ago
Joe Rogan Endorses Donald Trump Over Joe Biden, Citing Cognitive Decline
Big League Wellness2 days ago
New York Storefronts Boarded Up as Burglaries Rise 75%
Big League Economics2 days ago
This Wall Street Firm Has Quietly Gained Control Over the Financial Sector During Coronavirus Panic
News3 days ago
Woke Leftists Upset Over Christian Organzation Setting Up Hospital for Coronavirus Patients