Tomorrow night, President Donald Trump will speak to the nation at the annual State of the Union Address.
And if his list of invited guests are any indication, it’s going to a show you aren’t going to want to miss.
- Alice Johnson: a non-violent Great Grandmother pardoned after an outpouring of support from figures on the right, and from Kim Kardashian West.
- Joshua Trump: A 6th grader who got the president’s attention in response to news about him being bullied for sharing his last name.
- Matthew Charles: The White House says that his “life is a story of redemption.” He was incarcerated for non-violent drug charges in 1996, only to be freed by mistake in 2016, and re-incarcerated after being fully rehabilitated. Charles was then finally released at the start of this year, due to President Trump’s First Step Act.
- Debra Bissell, Heather Armstrong, and Madison Armstrong: Family members of Gerald and Shannon David, of Reno, NV who were murdered by an illegal immigrant at the start of this year.
- Grace Eline: A 9-year old cancer survivor who is known for supporting charity causes, and supporting other children through their fight with cancer.
- Ashley Evans: A former opioid addict who has succeeded in her path through the road to recovery, being completely sober for over a year.
- Elvin Hernandez: A Special Agent with the Trafficking in Persons Unit of the Department of Homeland Security’s Homeland Security Investigations division.
- Roy James: The Plant Manager of the Vicksburg Forest Products lumber facility, whose job was saved due to America First policies implemented by President Trump.
- Timothy Matson: A Pittsburgh Police officer who was shot multiple times by the evil madman who murdered innocent worshipers at the Tree of Life Synagogue last year. He was given the dangerous task of breaching the front door of the facility.
- Judah Samet: A member of the Tree of Life Synagogue, and Holocaust survivor, who was in attendance during the horrific shooting.
- Tom Wibberley: The father of Navy Seaman Craig Wibberley, who was killed during a terrorist attack in 2000 while aboard the U.S.S. Cole. A scholarship fund was created in his honor to award $1,000 each year to students studying computer science, which is something Craig was passionate about.
From his list of invites guests, some indications of what he will talk about can be made.
With Alice Johnson and Matthew Charles in attendance, it can be assumed that criminal justice reform will be a major topic of discussion. In the past year, largely due to a growing friendship with rap icon Kanye West and lobbying by Kim Kardashian, Trump has been making criminal justice reform a priority with the First Step Act.
The family members of Gerald and Shannon David, along with Elvin Hernandez make it clear that border security will be a big issue, which isn’t a surprise to anybody. In the past year, the fight over border security has reached a fever pitch, coming to a head with the historic government shutdown encompassing most of this year.
Ashley Evans is indication that at least a portion of his talk on the border will be on the effect it has on everyday Americans through drug smuggling. Americans are becoming more and more hooked on opioids, and they are largely coming in due to weak border enforcement.
Roy James, the tree plant manager, will be a perfect example of how Trump’s America First policies are helping everyday Americans. His job was nearly destroyed, only for Trump’s policies to save him.
With Judah Samet and Timothy Mason, talks of the evils of antisemitism can be expected. Despite Trump being the best friend Israel can have, moving their Embassy to Jerusalem, anti-Trump voices still try to claim he is antisemitic.
Finally with Joshua Trump, President Trump will likely point out the political hatred toward everything Trump (even if it’s children) that pulsates through the mainstream media and fuels the leftist “resistance.”
But in reality, nobody knows what President Trump is going to say tomorrow. But the eyes of the American people will be on him.
Biden White House Will ‘Start Acting Now’ on Slavery Reparations Without Congressional Approval
Enshrining the new leftist caste system.
The Biden White House has announced that they will “start acting now” on reparations for slavery regardless of what goes on in Congress.
“We don’t want to wait on a study. We’re going to start acting now,” Senior White House adviser Cedric Richmond said during a recent interview with Axios.
“We have to start breaking down systemic racism and barriers that have held people of color back and especially African-Americans,” he added.
Richmond believes that House Resolution 40, a measure introduced in the legislature to study reparations, will eventually pass, but he maintains that the administration will move on the issue regardless of what the facts or logic of the matter dictate.
“We have to do stuff now to improve the plight, status, future, and empowerment of Black people all around the country,” Richmond said.
Richmond is building on the case made by White House press secretary Jen Psaki, who has affirmed the Biden administration’s support of the reparations study.
“He certainly would support a study of reparations,” Psaki said. “He understands we don’t need a study to take action right now on systemic racism, so he wants to take actions within his own government in the meantime.”
Biden is already taking measures to give additional handouts to certain minority constituents. He took executive action shortly after being installed as president that compelled the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) “to redress racially discriminatory federal housing policies that have contributed to wealth inequality.”
Richmond confirmed that the Biden administration will be conferring additional government-granted privileges to minorities, particularly when it comes to educational opportunity.
“If you start talking about free college tuition to HBCUs [Historically Black Colleges and Universities] and you start talking about free community college in Title I and all of those things, I think that you are well on your way. Those are doable,” he said.
Big League Politics has reported on Biden’s embrace of Black Lives Matter radicalism as part of his devil’s bargain to seize power:
The terrorist group Black Lives Matter (BLM) uses the same digital fundraising platform, ActBlue, that is used by former vice president Joe Biden and many prominent political figures in the Democrat Party, the National Pulse has discovered.
“We appreciate your support of the movement and our ongoing fight to end state-sanctioned violence, liberate Black people, and end white supremacy forever,” the donation tab on the BLM official website states, which is rerouted to ActBlue.
The donation page notes that “ActBlue Charities is a registered charitable organization formed to democratize charitable giving” and any “contribution is made from my own funds or the funds of an authorizing corporation or other entity, and the funds are not being provided by any other person or entity.”
Biden’s presidential campaign has received a stunning $119,253,857 from the ActBlue platform, which sustains his presidential ambitions as well as the BLM terror movement.
Biden is living up to his mandate to enact an aggressive and corrosive form of identity politics. As the demographic collapse of the historical American nation continues, a new anti-white caste system of sorts will continue to take shape.
White House3 days ago
Secret Service Members Confirm That Joe Biden’s Mental Faculties are Indeed in “Bad Shape,” Dan Bongino Says
Tech1 day ago
Gab Attacked in Coordinated Hacking Attempt, Timed to Coincide with CPAC
Free Speech3 days ago
Wikipedia’s Founder is Creating New Free Speech Competitor to Website, Citing Leftist Domination
Congress2 days ago
Arizona’s Paul Gosar Proposes Amending Coronavirus Package to Replace Pork with $10,000 Stimulus Checks
ANTIFA2 days ago
Portland ANTIFA Riots Continue in Biden’s Presidency as Thugs Terrorize Businesses, Citizens in Leftist Pogrom
Deplorables2 days ago
Rep. Paul Gosar, Steve King, and Michelle Malkin Among Speakers at America First Political Action Conference
Politics1 day ago
President Trump Confirms Support of Republican Party, Slams Biden’s Open Borders in Wide-Ranging CPAC Speech
Campaign 20203 days ago
DECISIVE VICTORY: Arizona Judge Rules State Senate Can Review 2.1 Million Ballots & Voting Software in Maricopa County