Tomorrow night, President Donald Trump will speak to the nation at the annual State of the Union Address.
And if his list of invited guests are any indication, it’s going to a show you aren’t going to want to miss.
- Alice Johnson: a non-violent Great Grandmother pardoned after an outpouring of support from figures on the right, and from Kim Kardashian West.
- Joshua Trump: A 6th grader who got the president’s attention in response to news about him being bullied for sharing his last name.
- Matthew Charles: The White House says that his “life is a story of redemption.” He was incarcerated for non-violent drug charges in 1996, only to be freed by mistake in 2016, and re-incarcerated after being fully rehabilitated. Charles was then finally released at the start of this year, due to President Trump’s First Step Act.
- Debra Bissell, Heather Armstrong, and Madison Armstrong: Family members of Gerald and Shannon David, of Reno, NV who were murdered by an illegal immigrant at the start of this year.
- Grace Eline: A 9-year old cancer survivor who is known for supporting charity causes, and supporting other children through their fight with cancer.
- Ashley Evans: A former opioid addict who has succeeded in her path through the road to recovery, being completely sober for over a year.
- Elvin Hernandez: A Special Agent with the Trafficking in Persons Unit of the Department of Homeland Security’s Homeland Security Investigations division.
- Roy James: The Plant Manager of the Vicksburg Forest Products lumber facility, whose job was saved due to America First policies implemented by President Trump.
- Timothy Matson: A Pittsburgh Police officer who was shot multiple times by the evil madman who murdered innocent worshipers at the Tree of Life Synagogue last year. He was given the dangerous task of breaching the front door of the facility.
- Judah Samet: A member of the Tree of Life Synagogue, and Holocaust survivor, who was in attendance during the horrific shooting.
- Tom Wibberley: The father of Navy Seaman Craig Wibberley, who was killed during a terrorist attack in 2000 while aboard the U.S.S. Cole. A scholarship fund was created in his honor to award $1,000 each year to students studying computer science, which is something Craig was passionate about.
From his list of invites guests, some indications of what he will talk about can be made.
With Alice Johnson and Matthew Charles in attendance, it can be assumed that criminal justice reform will be a major topic of discussion. In the past year, largely due to a growing friendship with rap icon Kanye West and lobbying by Kim Kardashian, Trump has been making criminal justice reform a priority with the First Step Act.
The family members of Gerald and Shannon David, along with Elvin Hernandez make it clear that border security will be a big issue, which isn’t a surprise to anybody. In the past year, the fight over border security has reached a fever pitch, coming to a head with the historic government shutdown encompassing most of this year.
Ashley Evans is indication that at least a portion of his talk on the border will be on the effect it has on everyday Americans through drug smuggling. Americans are becoming more and more hooked on opioids, and they are largely coming in due to weak border enforcement.
Roy James, the tree plant manager, will be a perfect example of how Trump’s America First policies are helping everyday Americans. His job was nearly destroyed, only for Trump’s policies to save him.
With Judah Samet and Timothy Mason, talks of the evils of antisemitism can be expected. Despite Trump being the best friend Israel can have, moving their Embassy to Jerusalem, anti-Trump voices still try to claim he is antisemitic.
Finally with Joshua Trump, President Trump will likely point out the political hatred toward everything Trump (even if it’s children) that pulsates through the mainstream media and fuels the leftist “resistance.”
But in reality, nobody knows what President Trump is going to say tomorrow. But the eyes of the American people will be on him.
President Trump Says ‘This Election was Rigged and We Can’t Let That Happen’ at Pennsylvania Vote Fraud Hearing
Trump is still very much in this fight.
President Donald Trump remotely addressed a hearing before the Pennsylvania State Senate in which he called in to give testimony.
“This was an election that we won easily. We won it by a lot,” he said to massive applause from the audience.
“An official was on this morning, on an important show, and said there was no way Trump didn’t win Pennsylvania because the energy industry was all for him. I saw with my eyes what happened, and he told me horror stories, absolute horror stories,” Trump continued. “So, this was a, very sad to say it, this election was rigged and we can’t let that happen.”
Trump continued on to make his case that the election was a sham and needs to be overturned to save the Republic.
“Anybody watching television the night of the election was saying, “wow, I was called by the biggest political people, congratulations, sir,” on a big win, and all of a sudden ballots were dumped all over the place and a lot of horrible things happened,” Trump said.
“I want to thank all of the people who signed affidavits and all of the speakers. You’re fantastic people. You’re great patriots,” he continued.
“Between the voter suppression and all of the horrible things that happened to poll watchers. We have poll watcher affidavits piled up to the ceiling. They’re all over. They were treated horribly,” Trump added.
The president described the regime of terror that was instituted against Republican poll watchers, who he said were treated like “dogs” by the Democrat riggers.
“This is not the United States of America what happened. I think everybody knows it,” he said.
Trump’s full comments can be seen here:
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 25, 2020
Big League Politics reported earlier today about other encouraging developments in Pennsylvania, as a federal judge blocked the certification of the state’s dubious election results:
Patricia McCullough, a Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania judge, has blocked Pennsylvania officials from certifying the state’s election results.
The order came Wednesday and will delay certification until the court holds an evidentiary hearing on Friday, November 27.
The PDF of Judge McCullough’s order can be read HERE.
“To the extent that there remains any further action to perfect the certification of the results of the 2020 General Election for the offices of President and Vice President of the United States of America, respondents are preliminarily enjoined from doing so, pending an evidentiary hearing to be held on Friday,” Judge McCullough wrote. “Respondents are preliminarily enjoined from certifying the remaining results of the election, pending the evidentiary hearing.”
This comes on the heels of a lawsuit filed by Republicans against the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Governor Tom Wolf (D), Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar (D), and the Pennsylvania General Assembly. It alleges that Act 77, the state’s mail-in voting law, is unconstitutional…
The introduction says: “Act 77 is the most expansive and fundamental change to the Pennsylvania voting code, implemented illegally, to date. Under the Act, and the mail-in ballot scheme it implements, any and all qualified electors are eligible to vote by mail, and no justification needs to be provided. As with prior historical attempts to illegally expand mail-in voting by statute, which have been struck down going as far back as the Military Absentee Ballot Act of 1839, Act 77 is another illegal attempt to override the limitations on absentee voting prescribed in the Pennsylvania Constitution, without first following the necessary procedure to amend the constitution to allow for the expansion.”
The Kraken is finally being released, and the electoral fraudsters cannot be happy about the implications of this information being known to the public.
Immigration3 days ago
Mike Lee Passes Big Tech H-1B Visa Giveaway in Senate Without Objection
Deep State4 days ago
LOU DOBBS TO TRUMP: You Must ‘Declassify All Information and Documents Related to Obama-gate, and Do It Now’
ANTIFA3 days ago
ANTIFA-Linked Washington Women, Former Democrat Organizer Charged With Terrorist Attack in Train Derailment Plot
States2 days ago
Disgusting Detroit Democrat Who Harassed Whistleblowers at Vote Steal Hearing Wants Show Trials for Trump Supporters
Politics4 days ago
USPS May Have Transported Over 250,000 Ballots Across State Lines, Whistleblower Alleges
Campaign 20203 days ago
Lin Wood: ‘Trump Will Be Sworn In As President’ On January 20th 2021
States3 days ago
SCAM HEARING: Rudy Giuliani Gets Squeezed by Michigan GOP Leaders with Key Whistleblowers Unable to Give Testimony
Snowflakes4 days ago
WAHHHH: Georgia Election Official Whines Over Growing Anger Against Officials Signing Off on Fraud