Connect with us

Home Runs

Trump Tweets: JFK files–held back by intel community–coming out on his orders

Published

on

President Donald J. Trump promised Saturday to release the rest of the files associated with the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy that was held back for review by intelligence agencies.

“After strict consultation with General Kelly, the CIA and other Agencies, I will be releasing ALL #JFKFiles,” said President Donald J. Trump on Saturday.  retired Marine Gen. John F. Kelly is the White House Chief of Staff.

The first batch of documents was released to the public July 24 and then, a second batch was released Oct. 26.

Trending: Twitter Suspends US Customs and Border Protection Commissioner For Celebrating the Effectiveness of Trump’s Border Wall

Now, there will be a third batch released.

White House Principal Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah said Friday: “The president and White House have been very clear with all agencies for weeks: They must be transparent and disclose all information possible.”

Also Saturday, the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library broke its silence regarding the Oct. 26 release: “Following the passage of the Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992, records related to President Kennedy’s assassination were transferred to the National Archives in College Park, Maryland. Researchers interested in the Oct. 26, 2017 release of documents from the Assassination Records Collection should contact the National Archives at College Park.” The law was written and sponsored by Kennedy’s friend and astronaut Sen. John H. Glenn Jr. (D.-Ohio).

In a series of three Twitter posts, Trump said that all documents will be public, and he would be withholding the names and addresses of any person who was mentioned who was still living.

“I am doing this for reasons of full transparency and to put all conspiracy theories to rest,” Trump said.

CNBC reported Saturday that Trump received his first official briefing on the release in an Oval Office meeting that included Kelly, White House Counsel Donald F. McGahn and National Security Council legal adviser John Eisenberg.

In the meeting, Trump made it clear he was unsatisfied with the pace of declassification, CNBC said.

Featured

HUGE: Court Documents Reveal Shot Kenosha Rioter Joseph Rosenbaum Was a Convicted Child Rapist

Convicted pedophile Joseph Rosenbaum was killed in an altercation at the Kenosha riots.

Published

on

New court documents of the Pima County, Arizona circuit court reveal that Joseph Rosenbaum was convicted of various sex crimes against children in Arizona in 2002.

Rosenbaum was killed in an altercation while rioting in Kenosha, Wisconsin last week. He is seen on camera lunging at 17-year old Kyle Rittenhouse, who eventually shot him, claiming he acted in self defense when Rosenbaum attempted to take the AR-15 rifle he was carrying. Rittenhouse attempted to flee the scene, and was pursued by two other rioters, one armed with a gun. He tripped and fell, and when the other rioters assailed him, he shot them both. Rosenbaum and one other rioter were killed, and a third wounded. Rittenhouse has been charged with first-degree murder in the shootings.

Watch video of the shootings and decide for yourself.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Shortly after Rosenbaum was identified as one of the deceased individuals, it became public knowledge that he was on the Wisconsin sex offender registry, for crimes committed in Arizona.

The man who may very well have set off the violent altercation is a convicted pedophile, judging from the court documents that were published Wednesday. A presentence report reveals that Rosenbaum committed a range of sex crimes against several boys from the ages of nine to eleven years old, including outright rape.

More documents reveal the legal proceedings against Rosenbaum.

Rosenbaum would be convicted of two of the eleven total charges.

Some leftists had speculated that Rosenbaum was merely a victim of the criminal justice system upon the revelation that he was a convicted sex offender, claiming he had been merely been railroaded for sexual activity with his 17-year old girlfriend as an adult, or something of the like. The new documents disprove such an assertion, demonstrating that Rosenbaum was convicted for some of the most heinous child sex crimes known to society, including the outright rape of children.

Previous criminal records of parties involved in use-of-force incidences aren’t usually admissible in court cases, but Rittenhouse’s argument of self defense appears more credible when his word is placed against the conduct of a convicted pedophile.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending