Connect with us

News

Trump’s DHS Started Importing 85,000 H-1B Workers While American Graduates Face Bleak Economic Prospects

Published

on

On Friday, March 27, 2020, Trump administration officials announced that they had started the process of importing 85,000 H-1B gig workers that will displace white-collar jobs.

These jobs will be needed after October by millions of American graduates who face dire economic prospects due to the government-mandated economic shutdown.

“This is just an unspeakable action,” said Marie Larson, a co-founder of the American Workers Coalition, an immigration restriction organization that has made a name for itself by opposing visa worker programs that have displaced at least million white-collar workers in America. “I don’t believe President Trump ordered this — the swamp went ahead with this,” she stated.

“If the H-1B program is just for filling jobs that Americans cannot fill amid for labor shortages, then this would not be happening,” said John Miano, a lawyer with the Immigration Law Reform Institute. “But it is not a labor-shortage program — it is a cheap labor program to displace Americans,” he said.

The 2020 lottery “is in your face that that is the purpose of the program.”

Trending: WATCH: Black Lives Matter Protestors Overwhelmed by Counter-Demonstrators in Springfield, Oregon

This annual supply of H-1B visas included 20,000 visas for foreigners who pay for graduate programs at American colleges, on top of the 65,000 visas for graduates who are being imported from India, China, and other countries. Non-profits — such as hospitals and universities — are allowed to also import an unlimited number of “cap-exempt” H-1Bs for white-collar jobs.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Neil Munro of Breitbart News noted the following:

Roughly 100,000 new H-1B workers arrive each year. But they are allowed to stay for many years, so companies have gradually built up a resident workforce of roughly 900,000 H-1B workers, alongside several hundred thousand additional white-collar workers carrying L-1, OPT, CPT, E-3, B-1, TN, H4EAD documents.

The Trump administration has largely been disappointing in curtailing the issuance of H-1B visas. In March 2016, Trump went off on H-1B visas:

The H-1B program is neither high-skilled nor immigration: these are temporary foreign workers, imported from abroad, for the explicit purpose of substituting for American workers at lower pay. I remain totally committed to eliminating rampant, widespread H-1B abuse and ending outrageous practices such as those that occurred at Disney in Florida when Americans were forced to train their foreign replacements. I will end forever the use of the H-1B as a cheap labor program, and institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers for every visa and immigration program. No exceptions.

That said, the Trump administration is lagging in terms of results.

The current DHS chief, Chad Wolf, previously worked as a lobbyist for the NASSCOM outsourcing industry, which imports the majority of the H-1B gig workers.

Munro highlighted that “The group’s mix of Indian and U.S. companies use the H-1B program to extract salaries and wealth from the American college graduate class, and they split the gains among both countries’ executives and investors, plus the visa workers and India’s government.”

Trump’s inability to stem this program represents a failure on his part, and it’s clear that his staffing decisions are suspect.

He will need to learn the error of his ways and hopefully receive support and input from legislators who actually have America First interests at heart.

However, Trump must secure re-election and Republicans must retake the House in 2020 for any of this to happen.

News

Globalist Oligarch George Soros Drops $50 Million Into 2020 Election

Published

on

The Free Beacon reported that George Soros has pitched in $50 million to Democrats’ PACs and campaigns in the 2020 election cycle.

These contributions represent a record amount of financial support for the billionaire oligarch.

In the 2020 cycle, Soros stepped up his political spending through the Democracy PAC, which he established in 2019 to dump large sums of money into other leftist organizations.

According to new filings to the Federal Election Commission, the PAC donated nearly $17 million last quarter, which brought its total spending for this cycle to $48 million. Soros donated $4 million directly to Democrat campaigns and committees without first funneling the money into his PAC.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The $52 million cash injection is over twice the amount that Soros donated in the 2016 presidential election cycle —  $22 million.

Ironically enough, Democrat candidates who have benefited from Soros’ generous candidates have lamented about the influence of money in politics. According to Joe Biden’s government reform plan, he vows to “reduce the corrupting influence of money in politics.” Biden’s website says, “We could improve our politics overnight if we flushed big money from the system and had public financing of our elections…. Democracy works best when a big bank account or a large donor list are not prerequisites for office.”

The Right has criticized Democrat hypocrisy regarded money in politics, while many Democrats still receive Soros money. “While Democrats across the country sanctimoniously rail against the influence of dark money in politics, their party’s largest donors are bankrolling a massive web of liberal organizations to get them elected,” a GOP operative said to the Washington Free Beacon early in July. “George Soros’s unprecedented spending further highlights just how dependent Democrats are on contributions from billionaires, despite their hypocritical rhetoric.”

Soros pitched in $500,000 to the Biden Victory Fund, which has already pulled in $83 million for this cycle.

In 2020, Soros is starting to become sneakier with his electoral spending Previously, he donated to groups directly under his name. Now, he is transferring tens of millions from the Fund for Policy Reform, a nonprofit with a budget of $750 within his vast Open Society Foundation network, into Democracy PAC. From there, the PAC donates it to other Democrat PACs and committees.

Soros views this election cycle as a crucial moment in American history. During a speech at the World Economic Forum earlier this year, the octogenarian billionaire declared that the “fate of the world” is at stake and called Trump a “con man” and “authoritarian” who is “willing to sacrifice the national interests for his personal interests.”

Soros is one of the most prolific globalist oligarchs in the world. His support comes in handy for the Left, which is constantly in need of funds to promote their identity politics causes and other projects such as radical gun control.

This will not be the last time we will hear about Soros.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending