President Donald Trump’s top trade advisor Peter Navarro took aim at Dr. Anthony Fauci in a USA Today op/ed on Tuesday.
“In late January, when I was making the case on behalf of the president to take down the flights from China, Fauci fought against the president’s courageous decision — which might well have saved hundreds of thousands of American lives,” Navarro wrote.
“When I warned in late January in a memo of a possibly deadly pandemic, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases was telling the news media not to worry,” he continued.
“When I was working feverishly on behalf of the president in February to help engineer the fastest industrial mobilization of the health care sector in our history, Fauci was still telling the public the China virus was low risk. When we were building new mask capacity in record time, Fauci was flip-flopping on the use of masks,” Navarro added.
Navarro warned the public in his op/ed that Fauci “has been wrong about everything I have interacted with him on.”
“And when Fauci was telling the White House Coronavirus Task Force that there was only anecdotal evidence in support of hydroxychloroquine to fight the virus, I confronted him with scientific studies providing evidence of safety and efficacy. A recent Detroit hospital study showed a 50% reduction in the mortality rate when the medicine is used in early treatment,” Navarro wrote.
“Now Fauci says a falling mortality rate doesn’t matter when it is the single most important statistic to help guide the pace of our economic reopening. The lower the mortality rate, the faster and more we can open,” he added. “So when you ask me whether I listen to Dr. Fauci’s advice, my answer is: only with skepticism and caution.”
The White House is distancing themselves from Navarro’s scathing op/ed against Dr. Fauci, with the White House spokesman claiming that President Donald Trump values Dr. Fauci’s supposed expertise.
The Peter Navarro op-ed didn’t go through normal White House clearance processes and is the opinion of Peter alone. @realDonaldTrump values the expertise of the medical professionals advising his Administration.
— Alyssa Farah (@Alyssafarah) July 15, 2020
“To the notion that there’s opposition research and that there’s Fauci versus the president, it couldn’t be further from the truth,” White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said to reporters during a Monday press briefing. “Dr. Fauci and the President have always had a very good working relationship.”
Big League Politics has reported on how Dr. Fauci may have funded the research that caused the COVID-19 pandemic to begin with:
Dr. Anthony Fauci, leader of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), is denying the possibility that the coronavirus pandemic could have originated from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
“If you look at the evolution of the virus in bats, and what’s out there now is very, very strongly leaning toward this [virus] could not have been artificially or deliberately manipulated-the way the mutations have naturally evolved. A number of very qualified evolutionary biologists have said that everything about the stepwise evolution over time strongly indicates that it evolved in nature and then jumped species,” Fauci said during an interview with National Geographic that was published on Monday.
After Fauci was asked about whether a virus that was wild could escape from a lab, he continued to spin and deflect blame.
“But that means it was in the wild to begin with. That’s why I don’t get what they’re talking about [and] why I don’t spend a lot of time going in on this circular argument,” said Fauci…
Big League Politics reported last week about how Fauci’s bureaucracy sent money to the Wuhan Institute for the stated purpose of funding coronavirus research in bats shortly before the pandemic shook the world.
It was revealed that the NIAID supported the $3.7 million grant in 2019 which was approved by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to the Wuhan Institute after another project costing the same figure expired. The federal bureaucracy has subsidized this kind of research with the taxpayer footing the bill to the tune of $7.4 million.
Even U.S. intelligence is beginning to admit that it is possible that the virus emerged from a laboratory. Big League Politics has been reporting on this possibility for months, and now even mainstream fake news outlets like the Washington Post are acknowledging this could be the case.
Condemning Dr. Fauci for his role in the pandemic may not be enough. Criminal charges may be in order for this mad scientist who wants to keep the public under lockdown for as long as possible.
INTERFERENCE: President Trump Censored by Social Media for Promoting Hydroxychloroquine
Big Tech is conducting electoral interference.
President Donald Trump and his son, Donald Trump Jr., are being censored for sharing information about hydrocloroquine, a popular and effective treatment for the COVID-19 Chinavirus.
President retweeted the words "Covid has cure. America wake up.”
And his amplification of that message was removed by Twitter within minutes as a falsehood. pic.twitter.com/gDJFFMP5uh
— Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) July 28, 2020
Big Tech is the biggest threat to free expression in America today & they're continuing to engage in open election interference – full stop. pic.twitter.com/7dJbauq43O
— Andrew Surabian (@Surabees) July 28, 2020
The establishment is desperate to censor a video presented by Breitbart of courageous medical doctors holding a press conference giving the facts on how hydrocloroquine can be used to successfully treat COVID-19. Youtube and Facebook have also reportedly blocked the video. The fake news continues to promote the lie that the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 is unproven.
They are ignoring the many anecdotal cases of individuals who have been cured of coronavirus, including a Democrat state representative from Michigan who credits hydroxychloroquine with the miraculous recovery of she and her husband.
“Had you not brought this to the forefront … I wouldn’t be here today even having this conversation with you and being able to talk about the needs of Detroit,” said Rep. Karen Whitsett of Detroit while meeting with President Trump in the White House.
Congratulations to State Representative Karen Whitsett of Michigan. So glad you are getting better! https://t.co/v6z46rUDtg
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 6, 2020
Big League Politics has also reported on how data that was used to demonize hydroxychloroquine was shown to be false and the study was retracted:
The authors of a medical study published in medical journal The Lancet have been forced to retract their study claiming that hydroxychloroquine treatment had fatal side effects after several reports pointed out the faulty data.
The data was apparently used from a small Illinois firm called Surgisphere, owned by Dr. Sapan Desai. Desai had a sci-fi writer and a lewd model on staff for his company as the study was produced, and shockingly, it somehow produced inaccurate results.
The study was ultimately retracted after Dr. Mandeep R. Mehra, a Harvard Medical School professor who initially signed on to the study, tried to double check and verify the authenticity of the findings. Desai would not allow for the data to be re-analyzed, which eventually led to the retraction of the report.
“We launched an independent third-party peer review of Surgisphere with the consent of Sapan Desai to evaluate the origination of the database elements, to confirm the completeness of the database, and to replicate the analyses presented in the paper,” their statement said, according to the New York Times.
“Our independent peer reviewers informed us that Surgisphere would not transfer the full dataset, client contracts, and the full ISO audit report to their servers for analysis as such transfer would violate client agreements and confidentiality requirements,” the authors added.
The disgraced World Health Organization (WHO) reportedly stopped research into hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 because of the findings in this dubious report, adding to the laundry list of public health failures the globalist body has been responsible for throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
Big League Politics has reported about the study conducted by medical professionals at the Henry Ford Health System showing that hydroxychloroquine lowers the COVID-19 death rate as well:
A study conducted by the Detroit-based Henry Ford Health System has determined that hydroxychloroquine treatment lowers the death rate for COVID-19 patients.
Officials with Henry Ford Health announced on Thursday that their study has shown that hydroxychloroquine “significantly” decreases the death rate of COVID-19 sufferers. They came to their conclusion after analyzing 2,541 patients who were confined in their hospital system from March 10 and May 2. They found that 13 percent of patients treated with hydroxychloroquine died while 26 percent of patients who did not receive the miracle drug died.
“As doctors and scientists, we look to the data for insight,” said Steven Kalkanis, CEO of the Henry Ford Medical Group. “And the data here is clear that there was a benefit to using the drug as a treatment for sick, hospitalized patients.”
There were also no heart-related problems that patients suffered from being treated with the drug in the study. Dr. Marcus Zervos noted that hydroxychloroquine is more effective when patients are treated with the drug early after their diagnosis with COVID-19.
“We attribute our findings that differ from other studies to early treatment, and part of a combination of interventions that were done in supportive care of patients, including careful cardiac monitoring,” said Zervos, who works as division head of infectious disease for Henry Ford Health. Zervos conducted the study with epidemiologist Dr. Samia Arshad.
“Our dosing also differed from other studies not showing a benefit of the drug,” he added. “We also found that using steroids early in the infection associated with a reduction in mortality.”
Zervos believes that the findings of this study could be crucial in stopping a potential second wave of COVID-19 infections from causing many more deaths.
Ever since President Trump suggested hydroxychloroquine as a remedy for COVID-19, there has been an institutional conspiracy to stop the treatment from being used to save the lives of the sick – as science and medicine have become extremely politicized.
The globalist establishment wants more people to die so they can blame the crisis on Trump. They are pulling out all the stops to boot him from the White House in November.
Top Story2 days ago
Shipments of 20,000+ Fake US Driver’s Licenses From China Intercepted at Chicago Airport
Culture3 days ago
Satanic Temple Claims State Abortion Restrictions are Unconstitutional Because Ritualistic Abortions are Part of Their Religion
Violent Left3 days ago
Feckless Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Admits ANTIFA Rioters Aren’t “Peaceful Protestors” As Mayhem Continues
Big League Wellness2 days ago
CONFIRMED: Doctor Arguing for Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccinations in USA Today is Bankrolled by Big Pharma
States3 days ago
HEARTBREAKING VIDEO: California Man Beaten, Robbed of $200K Life Savings Outside of Bank
Violent Left2 days ago
Tucker Carlson Calls Out Minnesota AG Keith Ellison for Withholding George Floyd Body Cam Video From Public
Border Security3 days ago
CBP, Homeland Security Discover “Most Sophisticated” Smuggling Tunnel Ever Found at US-Mexico Border in San Luis, Arizona
Snowflakes4 days ago
SCAMDEMIC: Social Justice Warrior Academic Who ‘Died’ of COVID-19 Never Actually Existed