Connect with us

Violent Left

Two ‘Proud Boys’ Members Sentenced to Four Years in Prison for Self-Defense Against ANTIFA Terrorists

ANTIFA is once again protected by the system.

Published

on

Two “Proud Boys” members were sentenced to four years in prison by a Manhattan judge on Tuesday after they defended themselves against ANTIFA terrorists who attacked a New York event featuring their leader, Gavin McInnes, over a year ago.

Big League Politics covered the scene last year when ANTIFA terrorists defaced the Metropolitan Republican Club (MET) in an attempt to threaten the organizers into canceling the event the day before it was scheduled to commence. They threatened to return and use violence if the MET went on with the event.

When the MET refused to bow to the will of the domestic terrorists, ANTIFA showed up yet again and provoked event attendees with violence. They were confronted and defeated in the New York City streets by members of the Proud Boys outside of the event:

Trending: 23-Month-Old Boy Dies After Being Repeatedly Punched in the Face by Attacker in Chicago

Right wing pundit Gavin McInnes held an event at the Metropolitan Republican Club New York City Friday night, where several “anti-fascist” protestors gathered outside.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“Kill more nazis!’ Outside the metropolitan republican club now with a pretty big anti-fascist mobilization,” said left-wing photojournalist Shay Horse, who attached a video of ANTIFA members encouraging violence.

After the event, a fight broke out during which three ANTIFA members were brutally beaten. The mainstream press narrative is that an “angry right wing mob” beat three innocent people for no reason whatsoever.

In the aftermath, ANTIFA terrorists escaped charges while examples were made out of the Proud Boys. The fake news media invented a narrative that the Proud Boys were the provocateurs, which was seized upon by liberal city and state officials, and the result was a show trial where two Proud Boys ended up being convicted and sentenced to prison terms for self-defense.

Maxwell Hare, 27, and John Kinsman, 40, were each sentenced to four years in prison by Justice Mark Dwyer, who made clear in his remarks that his ruling was meant to send a political message.

“It’s a shame when some people jump up and down on a platform,” Dwyer said, referring to McInnes, “and their followers, their soldiers, get into trouble.”

“I’m not sure the most moral responsibility belongs to these two defendants,” he added.

Dwyer also made a thinly-veiled reference comparing the Proud Boys to Nazi streetfighters in 1930s Germany.

“I know enough about history to know what happened in Europe in the ’30s when political street brawls were allowed to go ahead,” Dwyer said during the sentencing. “We don’t want that to happen in New York.”

10 Proud Boys members were charged as a result of their response to the coordinated ANTIFA terror attack on the MET last year. Seven ended up taking plea deals while one other individual is still awaiting trial.

“This is pure clown world. The fake news is leading to real sentences,” McInnes explained in his response video to the sentencing.

Until ANTIFA is formally declared a terrorist organization at the federal level, miscarriages of justice like this will continue to happen as it becomes more clear that ANTIFA is directly allied with left-wing infiltrators in the government.

SIGN YOUR BIG LEAGUE PETITION TO DESIGNATE ANTIFA A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION NOW!

Violent Left

President Trump Shuts Down Minnesota Governor’s Demand for $500 Million in Riot Repair Funds

He wanted the taxpayer to pay for the riots.

Published

on

President Donald Trump formally declined a request from Minnesota Governor Tim Walz to declare Minneapolis a federal disaster zone in the wake of the George Floyd race riots on Saturday, preventing the city’s Democratic governor and mayor from bilking the taxpayer for bailout funds to repair the damage they tacitly allowed through refusal to halt the riots.

Walz’s office confirmed that the White House had refused his request for an emergency declaration on Saturday in a press release, explaining that the governor had hoped the federal government would clean up the mess.

The Governor is disappointed that the federal government declined his request for financial support,” said a spokesperson in a statement. “As we navigate one of the most difficult periods in our state’s history, we look for support from our federal government to help us through.

The rioting in Minneapolis may have been among the most destructive ever to occur in the United States, devastating the community, causing what some estimate to be $500 million in damages to property, and damaging more than 500 buildings. Many Americans probably wouldn’t know it, as the corporate media has largely focused on promoting the activities of the rioters, falsely describing them as peaceful protestors, allowing the model of community destruction to be exported to other American communities.

take our poll - story continues below

RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Both Governor Walz and neoliberal Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey had waited fecklessly to deploy the Minnesota National Guard to contain the dangerous situation, hoping to appease the raging mob as the rioters torched a Minneapolis police precinct and destroyed countless small businesses in the city’s downtown area.

At the very least, the state’s Democratic officials won’t be rewarded with a hefty federal bailout as a result of their own irresponsibility and political fecklessness in refusing to crack down on criminal rioters. Sadly, it’ll be members of the Minneapolis community who pay for the cowardice of their local officials, and the once-serene upper-class community may never recover, instead morphing into a dilapidated shell of its former self.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending