In just another example of Trump derangement syndrome, a woman named Abib L. Ascencio posted a video confronting a Cuban American for wearing a Make America Great Again hat.
The video, posted Monday morning, shows her confronting the man in a thrift shop, calling him “nasty,” telling him he “should be ashamed of himself.”
(She has made her account private since posting the video, a copy is below)
The Tweet said “If you’re brave enough to wear it out, I’m brave enough to call out out.” But she obviously isn’t brave enough to keep her account open after posting it.
Ascencio admits in a follow-up Tweet that the man is Cuban.
This is yet another case of anti-Trump liberals confronting people simply minding their own business while wearing gear in support of President Donald Trump.
The most prominent recent case was a man throwing a drink in the face of a 16-year old, while using racial slurs.
After the man was identified, he was fired from his job at a San Antonio bar, and is facing charges for the assault.
In response to the Tweet from Ascencio, Stewart Rhodes of the Oath Keepers made a Tweet stating he will be wearing a MAGA hat for the first time in protest, telling any anti-Trump figures to “come and take it.”
Going out to dinner in San Antonio, wearing MAGA hats for first time. Come and take it! pic.twitter.com/KkSeNFwRgv
— Oath Keepers (@Oathkeepers) February 19, 2019
Ascencio responded to their Tweet by claiming they were about to go out and commit “hate crimes.”
This is what racist white ppl do on twitter before going out and committing hate crimes and y’all wanna say it’s just a hat!!! Names were said in this video! https://t.co/TaLva2rtyR
— Abib Ascencio (@abibascencio) February 19, 2019
Big League Politics attempted to reach Ascencio for comment, but our calls remain unanswered.
Bypass Tech Censorship!
Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!
ANTIFA Terrorists Threaten Donors Who Contribute to Congressional Campaign of Proud Boys Leader
They are intimidating the public into falling in line with totalitarian communism.
ANTIFA is leading a campaign of intimidation against supporters of Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, hoping to dissuade them from supporting the patriotic “America First” candidate as he runs for the Republican nomination for the U.S. House in Florida’s District 27.
A prominent ANTIFA account, run by far-left extremist Christian Michael Exoo, posted a veiled threat against Tarrio’s supporters on Wednesday.
— AntiFash Gordon (@AntiFashGordon) March 18, 2020
According to the Federal Election Commission, House and Senate candidates have to report contributions in an itemized fashion when the donation “exceeds $200 or aggregates over $200 when added to other contributions received from the same source during the election cycle.”
Although there are laws meant to protect an individuals’s employment from viewpoint discrimination, those laws are very rarely used to protect patriotic Trump supporters like the Proud Boys. Usually, the law is prejudiced to hurt the likes of the Proud Boys and punish them for using self-defense against ANTIFA terrorists.
Two Proud Boys members were sentenced to years in prison last year because they stood up to ANTIFA terrorists who were attempting to shut down a political gathering featuring group founder Gavin McInnes.
Big League Politics reported on that shameful miscarriage of justice in New York last year:
Two “Proud Boys” members were sentenced to four years in prison by a Manhattan judge on Tuesday after they defended themselves against ANTIFA terrorists who attacked a New York event featuring their leader, Gavin McInnes, over a year ago…
Maxwell Hare, 27, and John Kinsman, 40, were each sentenced to four years in prison by Justice Mark Dwyer, who made clear in his remarks that his ruling was meant to send a political message.
“It’s a shame when some people jump up and down on a platform,” Dwyer said, referring to McInnes, “and their followers, their soldiers, get into trouble.”
“I’m not sure the most moral responsibility belongs to these two defendants,” he added.
Dwyer also made a thinly-veiled reference comparing the Proud Boys to Nazi streetfighters in 1930s Germany.
“I know enough about history to know what happened in Europe in the ’30s when political street brawls were allowed to go ahead,” Dwyer said during the sentencing. “We don’t want that to happen in New York.”
10 Proud Boys members were charged as a result of their response to the coordinated ANTIFA terror attack on the MET last year. Seven ended up taking plea deals while one other individual is still awaiting trial.
“This is pure clown world. The fake news is leading to real sentences,” McInnes explained in his response video to the sentencing.
Until ANTIFA is declared a terrorist organization at the federal level and put down across the country with national resources, they will continue to harass and intimidate patriots to stop their constitutionally-protected political organizing.
Trending on BLP
Big League Wellness3 days ago
VIDEO: Chinese Factory Worker Caught Contaminating Hundreds of Medical Face Masks
Tech4 days ago
National Center For Sexual Exploitation: Snapchat and Teen Vogue are Telling Kids to Make Child Porn!
Politics3 days ago
Hospital Exec Who Called for Trump Supporters with Coronavirus to ‘Give Up Their Ventilators’ and Die is Fired
Big League Wellness3 days ago
Yale Disease Historian: Coronavirus a “Disease of Globalization”
Campaign 20204 days ago
Tucker Carlson Predicts Joe Biden Will Be Replaced By Andrew Cuomo Before Election Day
Big League Wellness4 days ago
Pharma Insider: ‘First Data From Clinical Studies’ Indicates ‘Hydroxychloroquine Kills the Coronavirus’
News3 days ago
Reporter Calls America a S***hole for Leading the World in Wuhan Virus Cases
Big League Guns4 days ago
Trump Designates Gun Retailers and Manufacturers as Essential Businesses