VIDEO: Michigan Election Worker Stops Investigation Into Suspicious Ballots at ‘Risk-Limiting Audit’ in Antrim County

Shocking video has emerged from a “risk-limiting audit” that was ordered following a forensic analysis of the Dominion voting machines.

The video appears to show a worker with the Michigan Secretary of State’s office ordering volunteers not to investigate suspect ballots that they believe may have been forged.

“We understand that there is a concern with this precinct, but this is not a time for you to be investigating right now,” the Michigan election worker said.

The election worker said that they needed to proceed with the audit so “we can get the numbers so we can see how many ballots are here.”

“So when we’re done with the audit, there is still the opportunity to challenge the fact that we have multiple ballots with the very same signature?” a concerned citizen asked.

The election worker would not give a clear answer for the question and only seemed concerned with shutting the whistleblowers up.

“We need you to move forward,” she responded.

“When you get done with the audit part of it, not an investigation, not counting, that’s not your role right now this very minute. So what I need you to do is complete the audit,” she added.

The elections worker did everything she could to prevent suspicious ballots from being challenged despite the objections of the concerned citizens.

That video can be seen here:

Two other videos show other significant abnormalities taking place during the Antrim County investigation as well:

Big League Politics has reported on the craziness in Antrim County, as Democrat and Republican leaders attempt to sweep grotesque fraud under the rug:

“Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said it happened by human error. We discovered that’s not true, that’s a lie. It didn’t happen by human error. It happened by a computer program called Dominion Voting Systems,” Michigan Attorney Matthew DePerno said in an interview on Newsmax.

DePerno is representing plaintiff William Bailey in a lawsuit against Antrim County. Bailey noted that the county initially reported former Vice President Joe Biden winning the county by more than two thousand votes over President Donald Trump, but later changed the results to show Trump received nearly four thousand more votes than his opponent.

Election officials claimed what happened was due to a human error, after initially suggesting it was in part because of a software issue.

DePerno said that through the lawsuit, his team was able to get access to the Dominion Voting Systems program. Earlier this month they retrieved sixteen thumb drives and sixteen data cards, as well as the forensic image of the actual tabulation machine in the Antrim County clerk office.

“My team has been running analysis through that forensic image since Sunday,” he said.

Last week a judge ordered Antrim County to preserve and protect all records regarding vote tabulation, to not turn on the Dominion tabulator, and to not connect the tabulator to the internet. He also ruled that the plaintiff could take forensic images from the tabulator and investigate the image, thumb drives, and software.

DePerno on Friday filed an emergency motion with the Antrim County Circuit Court, asking them to lift a protective order so that his team can release the results of the forensic examination to the public.

In comments to local press DePerno, who has said he is not working for but is “happy to cooperate” with the Trump legal team, claimed that his court filings will prove that the Dominion software tabulators are compromised.

The vote steal is the greatest crime in U.S. history, and the perpetrators will do anything to stop legitimate inquiry into the fraud that took place on election day.

Share: