Connect with us

News

VIDEO: Roger Stone Breaks Silence, Says Big League Politics Helped Destroy Mainstream Media

Roger Stone gave Big League Politics credit for the destruction of the legacy media’s credibility.

Published

on

Roger Stone Breaks Silence Big League Politics

Roger Stone, the long time confidant to President Donald J. Trump and former adviser to the president’s 2016 campaign, credited Big League Politics for helping to destroy the credibility of the mainstream media in a groundbreaking appearance on The Alex Jones Show after months of silence following a gag order related to his upcoming legal battle.

After months of silence from Stone following a gag order preventing him from discussing matters relating to his legal case, Stone appeared in an exclusive interview with Alex Jones yesterday on the Infowars platform. In his interview, Stone explained that legacy media outlets including CNN, Washington Post, and The New York Times have destroyed their own credibility, and have been routinely exposed as biased news outlets by new media websites including Big League Politics.

“What’s the greatest impediment to this president’s reelection? Let’s put it on the table,” said Stone. “It’s Internet censorship.”

Trending: Banished Journalist Laura Loomer’s $1.5 Billion Lawsuit Against Tech Giants Will Be Heard in Court

“2016 was the year in which the stranglehold of the mainstream media on the American political discourse was finally broken,” Stone continued. “It was the rise of a vibrant, robust alternative media, in which Infowars, the Drudge Report, and the Daily Caller, and Breitbart, and Big League Politics, and many others, Gateway Pundit, were the avatars”.

take our poll - story continues below

Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump?

  • Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Stone explained that the legacy media, working in conjunction with big tech, is now trying to destroy these websites that buoyed President Donald Trump’s campaign during 2016 and then supported and explained the president’s America First agenda after his election.

“Now what are they trying to do? They want to put the tooth paste back in the tube,” said Stone. “They want to shut Infowars and all of these other alternative conservative news sites, the very platforms that Donald Trump was able to use to mount his counter attack on the mainstream media attempts to Goldwater-ize him, they want to silence us. It is the single greatest danger to the president’s reelection.”

Stone predicted that, so long as President Trump holds firm to his promise to stop big tech censorship, he will win his 2020 reelection campaign. He also predicted that the largest political threat to President Trump’s reelection, other than big tech meddling in the election, would be a Michelle Obama candidacy.

The long time political analyst and former adviser to President Trump was arrested last year.

Big League Politics reported:

Roger Stone, a longtime ally of President Donald J. Trump, spoke to reporters after his arrest at the hands of the FBI Friday morning.

Stone was formally indicted for one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering in federal court in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He was released on $250,000 bond.

“As I have always said, the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about,” Stone told reporters amidst booing from protestors. “The charges today relate in no way to Russian collusion, Wikileaks collaboration, or any other illegal act in connection with the 2016 campaign.”

After his indictment, Stone was soon hit with a gag order that prevented him from discussing any details of his case. He is now only allowed to proclaim his innocence and otherwise vaguely defend himself.

 

Bypass Tech Censorship!

Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!

Bypass Tech Censorship!

Facebook, Twitter and Google are actively restricting conservative content through biased algorithms. Silicon Valley doesn't want you to read our articles. Bypass the censorship, sign up for our newsletter now!

Have a hot tip for Big League Politics?

Got a hot news tip for us? Photos or video of a breaking story? Send your tips, photos and videos to tips@bigleaguepolitics.com. All hot tips are immediately forwarded to BLP Staff.

Have something to say? Send your own guest column or original reporting to submissions@bigleaguepolitics.com.

News

Dallas County Safer-at-Home Order in Effect Until April 30, Could be Extended

Published

on

On Friday, April 3, 2020 Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins clarified that his Safer-at-Home order is in effect until April 30. This came after the commissioner’s court signed off an extension of the county’s disaster declaration until May 20 earlier in the day. This led to confusion about how long the stay at home order would remain in place.

According to members of the commissioner’s court, the extension of both the disaster declaration and Safer-at-Home order were greenlit until May 20. The vote to approve the extension of the disaster declaration was conducted on Friday morning during a special meeting of the Dallas County Commissioner’s Court. At the meeting, Jenkins shared numerous Wuhan virus projection models illustrating a rise in the number of which are expected to peak in the county on April 20.

However, Jenkins clarified on Friday afternoon that the Safer-at-Home orders and the Disaster Declaration are different documents and that the commissioner’s court approved the extension to the Disaster Declaration, although it was still up to him to determine the effective dates of his Safer-at-Home order.

On Twitter, Jenkins revealed that the Safer-at-Home order will now go into effect through April 30. Jenkins noted that he has the power to extend the Safer-at-Home order until May 20 if he has to, since the disaster declaration had been approved until that date.

take our poll - story continues below

Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump?

  • Are Democrats and the Fake News Media rooting for the Wuhan coronavirus to destroy the economy to remove Trump? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Jenkins tweeted, “Based on the extension of the Declaration of Disaster granted today, I am extending the Dallas County Safer at Home Order to April 30. The Declaration of Disaster is necessary to provide the tools to lead you through this. The Safer at Home Orders are the rules we ask of you.”

County Commissioner John Wiley Price, who represents the southern portion of Dallas, was the only person who voted against the plan claiming that the restrictions that are currently in effect are “choking” his constituents and recommended that the court allow pawn shops to stay open as an essential business so that people could have easier access to cash.

“We’re going to just kill off an entire community in the next 60 days.” Price declared. “Pick our poison. We either go with COVID-19 and die or we just economically die.”

Certain businesses have been greatly impacted by these closures.

Bar owner Joe Hinkson revealed that he’s lost more than 90 percent of his business.

“I’m livid,” Hinkson stated. “A bar has a short shelf life typically and to survive and prosper and grow in the 10-year period, and be open for 11 years and have something like this happen.”

Texas has taken a relatively lenient approach to the Wuhan Virus by declaring gun stores as essential businesses and not implementing a full-blown lockdown.

However, the more progressive urban centers in Texas will look to find ways to make people’s lives miserable.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending