Connect with us

States

Violating Coronavirus Orders is Now Punishable with ONE YEAR BEHIND BARS in Maryland and Virginia

This is how tyranny begins.

Published

on

The states of Virginia and Maryland have announced that violating any lockdown edict to supposedly stop the coronavirus pandemic can be punished by up to one year in jail.

Blackfaced Virginia Governor Ralph “Coonman” Northam made the announcement during a Monday press conference that anyone who disobeys his orders risks a year behind bars.

“This is an unprecedented and difficult time. It will be hard for people. I understand that but I have faith in you as Virginians,” Northam said on Monday. “We need everyone to take this seriously and act responsibility.”

Trending: Twitter Suspends US Customs and Border Protection Commissioner For Celebrating the Effectiveness of Trump’s Border Wall

Northam came to the decision to enforce Draconian measures and shut down society after hearing reports that individuals were at the beach over the weekend.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“I will remind those folks that you are being very, very selfish because you are putting all of us, especially our healthcare providers at risk,” Northam said.

“What we will see a few weeks from now will be determined by how people behave today and in the following days,” Northam added.

Despite mandating a possible jail sentence of up to a year for an individual who refuses to comply with the lockdown edicts, Northam maintains that he does not want to lock anyone up. Some who refuse to comply may just be fined by the state during a time of incredible economic uncertainty. His orders are set to last until June 10.

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan, who is a Republican official unlike Northam, is also cracking the whip on the civil liberties of all those who potentially refuse to comply with his coronavirus edicts.

Hogan issued his unconstitutional edict on Monday forcibly shuttering all “non-essential” functions of society. It affects theatres, malls, gyms, bars, restaurants, senior centers, amusement parks, golf courses, VFW posts, bowling alleys, and many other establishments, which will suffer untold economic damage as a direct result.

“A person who knowingly and willfully violates this Order is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding one year or a fine not exceeding $5,000 or both,” the edict reads.

Hogan has defended his move toward authoritarianism in Maryland by using his bully pulpit to levy additional threats to freedom-loving Americans. He defended an arrest last week of a man who allegedly held an unlawful gathering of more than 10 people.

“Most people are abiding by them, but a few people are refusing to,” Hogan said while being interviewed by Fox News. “In this particular case, this man refused to cooperate and was arrested.”

“When you do something like this you’re not only endangering your life, but the lives of our fellow citizens, and we’re not going to tolerate it,” Hogan said.

Tyranny is on the march, and Republican and Democrat public officials are using the coronavirus pandemic in order to usher it in to the Land of the Free.

States

Michigan AG Challenges Voter Integrity Lawsuit, Pushes to Keep Social Distancing Mandates to Stop Poll Challengers

Democrats are dedicated to their steal.

Published

on

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel is aggressively fighting back against legal efforts to ensure voter transparency in her state.

Nessel issued a brief on behalf of Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson and Bureau of Elections Director Jonathan Brater. Two conservative activists have filed a lawsuit against Benson and Brater to get an injunction on a state directive that disenfranchises poll challengers by forcing them to stay six feet behind poll workers at all times.

“The State of Michigan has a strong interest in protecting the health and safety of people when they are voting, and also in protecting the election workers while they perform their vital functions. The Secretary’s directive furthers that objective while also providing for challengers to perform their tasks,” Nessel wrote in her brief arguing to make poll challengers irrelevant.

Nessel attempted to claim that the plaintiffs in the lawsuit – state representative candidate Stephen Carra and electoral integrity watchdog Bob Cushman – have only “speculative and hypothetical” concerns because they are not directly impacted by the directive disenfranchising poll challengers. Nessel embarrassed herself by writing blatant falsehoods in her brief.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense?

  • VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“Plaintiff Carra has no greater interest in a lawful election than any other citizen who likewise expects that people at polling locations will adhere to the laws,” she wrote.

“Cushman does not allege that he has been informed by any organization that he will be appointed as a challenger for the November 2020 election, or even from which organization he expects to be appointed. It should be noted that—at the time of filing this brief—less than 8 days remain before Election Day. Cushman’s alleged interest, therefore, remains speculative and renders his interests merely hypothetical,” Nessel added.

However, Cushman promptly produced his poll challenger credential for the court, proving Nessel’s brief to be filled with deceptions. He showed that he is an official poll challenger for election day certified by state Republican Party chairwoman Laura Cox.

Big League Politics reported earlier today on how the Michigan Secretary of State is still enforcing the six-feet mandate, despite any doubletalk coming from the Democrat administration desperate to stop Trump at all costs:

In the aftermath of the #DetroitLeaks scandal, there are serious questions about electoral integrity in the state of Michigan. Big League Politics has reached out to representatives in the Trump campaign and officials with the Secretary of State to clarify what is being done with regards to poll challengers.

We released the audio from poll worker trainings in Detroit, in which the instructor and the prospective workers were cackling about how poll challengers would be disenfranchised due to social distancing mandates. The instructor advised for poll workers to call the police on poll challengers who refuse to adhere to these policies that are not based on any law passed by the state legislature.

We reached out to the Trump Victory team in Michigan to see what is being done with regards to protecting the rights of poll challengers to guard the vote. One representative from Trump Victory explained that the Secretary of State would be giving a directive to local clerks informing them that the six-feet distancing rule is not binding and will not be enforced.

However, Big League Politics reached out to the elections division of the Secretary of State and heard a contradictory perspective. We made contact with the Bureau of Elections Outreach Coordinator, Kristi Dougan, and had a brief discussion about the policy. Dougan confirmed that the six-feet distancing policy will be implemented on election day but danced around exactly how the policy will be enforced.

Dougan disputed the notion that poll challengers will be disenfranchised as a result of the six-feet distancing policy, and she believes that election officials will figure out ways on the fly to keep an orderly process.

“There are some creative ways to accommodate everyone involved,” she said.

The lawsuit was filed after the #DetroitLeaks revelations showed poll workers cackling as an instructor informed them that they could hide behind COVID-19 social distancing requirements to neutralize poll challengers. Big League Politics will report on the court deliberations in this landmark case for electoral integrity, which begins tomorrow morning.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending