Connect with us

Around The World

W.H.O. Leader: Now We Must Snatch People From Their Homes to Defeat Coronavirus Pandemic

This is scary and insane totalitarianism.

Published

on

Dr. Michael Ryan, who serves as executive director of the World Health Organization (WHO) Health Emergencies Programme, is ready to take the coronavirus emergency measures to the next level. He wants to invade people’s homes and take their loved ones in order to protect the public health.

“In most parts of the world, due to lockdown, most of the transmission that’s actually happening in many countries now is happening in the household at family level,” Ryan said last week. “In some senses, transmission has been taken off the streets and pushed back into family units.”

“Now, we need to go and look in families to find those people who may be sick and remove them and isolate them in a safe and dignified manner,” he added.

Trending: Snopes Covers for Bill Gates’ Wife for Wearing Satanic Inverted Cross During Media Appearance

The chilling clip can be seen here.

take our poll - story continues below

LOCKDOWN POLL: Should America reopen for business?

  • đź”’LOCKDOWN POLLđź”’ Should America reopen for business? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson took Ryan to task on his titular primetime TV show for attempting to exploit the coronavirus panic in order to institute naked authoritarianism.

“Now, that’s not something under normal circumstances, officials casually drop during briefings. It is the kind of statement that might trigger violence. People don’t respond well when you threaten to take their kids,” Carlson explained on Monday.

“But Ryan said it like it was no big deal, and that’s how the media treated it. His threat didn’t make headlines in any of the major newspapers in this country. That’s the kind of moment we’re in,” he added.

Carlson was at the forefront of right-wing voices urging President Trump and other leaders to take the coronavirus pandemic seriously, but he now believes that the pendulum has swung too far in the opposite direction. The crackdown on civil liberties and economic production has the potential to be far worse for the public than the coronavirus itself.

“A year from now — and we should think about this — how will all of us feel about the decisions we’ve made in the face of this pandemic? Is there a single person who sincerely expects the coronavirus itself will hurt more people in the end than the damage we’re causing in our response to it? Probably not,” Carlson said.

He believes that Americans should keep the coronavirus pandemic in perspective, rather than listening to the fear-mongering of anointed experts looking to exploit a power-grab opportunity for globalism.

“Our professional class doesn’t have much interest in middle-class job loss or its consequences. We know that because they’ve essentially ignored it for decades, not to mention the family disintegration and the drug epidemic it has spawned,” Carlson said “So far, about 10,000 Americans have died from the Wuhan coronavirus. That number will rise, and it will likely include people you know. That’s a tragedy. But it’s not the only tragedy in progress in this country.”

“In 2018, more than 67,000 Americans died of drug overdoses. The year before, more than 70,000 died. That’s more than the entire population of the towns most of us grew up in. And those totals are far lower than the real number, according to people who study the question,” he added.

Ryan is just one of many scientists who has no respect for civil liberties, private property, and basic human rights. They are capitalizing on the coronavirus pandemic and using it as a way to push authoritarian globalism.

Around The World

27 Men In Bradford, UK Arrested For Online Child Sexual Exploitation

Published

on

Police in Bradford, UK, a few days ago arrested 27 men, ranging in age from 16 to 57, on charges of sexually exploiting children online.

It was reported that police have been warning of the danger to children from predators online especially now during the coronavirus lockdown which keeps people indoors. Between late March and late April, Scotland Yard claimed that almost 100 children were targeted in London alone.

Some have pointed out that curiously, no information other than age appears to have been given out concerning the arrested men. Given the UK’s abysmal history with foreign rape gangs, overwhelmingly composed of Muslim men from Middle Eastern and Asian countries, this may mean this is just another instance in a depressingly steady pattern.

Bradford, described as “multicultural” by Breitbart, was the location of yet another case of child grooming gangs, according to a report from 2018. Of the suspects, 63% were of Pakistani background, and many others from other Asian and African countries, with only a minority being “white British.”

take our poll - story continues below

LOCKDOWN POLL: Should America reopen for business?

  • đź”’LOCKDOWN POLLđź”’ Should America reopen for business? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Police also reportedly seized over 60 devices which were used both to exploit children online and store indecent pictures.

According to a detective chief inspector, “Targeted operations like these demonstrate that we take the online sexual exploitation of children in Bradford District seriously and that we will take action against offenders and safeguard those children they have attempted to exploit.”

Unfortunately, the UK’s record on the competency and will of its police in dealing with foreign rape gangs does not inspire confidence. Indeed, tragically, there have been multiple cases of cops themselves participating in the abuse of minors.

Despite the nature of the offences and the stated urgency of the issue, as well as the statements of police praising their own actions, for reasons not clear all of the men were released under investigation or bailed shortly after having been taken into custody, and are presumably roaming free once again as inquiries continue.

This, along with the lack of transparency surrounding the case, certainly does not inspire confidence that British children are being protected as they should be. Unfortunately, even the current Conservative government has proven itself feckless and unwilling to truly tackle or even honestly address this issue which is of such dire and tragic consequence to the most vulnerable of its own citizens.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending