President Donald Trump shut down CNN showman Jim Acosta’s attempts to insinuate strange conspiracies at Friday’s Presidential press briefing on the response to the Chinese coronavirus epidemic. Acosta demanded that the President reveal the exact location of Dr. Anthony Fauci, apparently believing that the federal medical advisor had been shut out of the coronavirus response.
President Trump had been discussing attempts to marshal medical facemasks from 3M, combating attempts by the nominally American company to export the needed equipment to foreign countries for profit. Acosta tried to divert from the relevant topic at hand with irrelevant questions about the participants of the press briefing.
“Where is Doctor Fauci?”
Watch the exchange here:
“Every time he’s not here… Sometimes I’ll ask him to come because that’s the first question that you and a couple of others from the fake news establishment ask… We’re doing great together.”
Of course the President isn’t required to account for the whereabouts of Dr. Fauci at all times. Key federal personnel overseeing the pandemic response have a wide range of responsibilities that prevent them from being present at every single daily press briefing.
Trump went on to line up Acosta for what likely would’ve been another political and irrelevant question, savagely telling the CNN operative to “Go ahead Jim, try another one.”
As Jim Acosta tries repeatedly to derail attempts to provide the American public with vital information about the federal coronavirus response, it’s probably worth considering temporarily (or permanently) suspending his press credentials in order to allow the near-daily briefings to focus upon policy substance.
Acosta has been suspended from the White House press pool before, following disruptive attempts to derail substantial briefings with political nonsense.
ET TU, TUCKER? Carlson Suggests Sidney Powell Has No Evidence of Vote Steal Coup on ‘Fox News’
Has he been compromised?
After the inspiring press conference by attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell on Thursday about the Trump campaign’s steadfast dedication toward fighting voter fraud, supporters of President Trump expected Fox News host Tucker Carlson to support these efforts to save America.
Unfortunately, that is not what happened, as Carlson went off on Powell, making statements on his primetime program implying that she has no evidence for her claims.
“For more than a week, Powell has been all over conservative media with the following story: This election was stolen by a collection of international leftists who manipulated vote tabulating software in order to flip millions of votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden,” Carlson said.
“The other day on television, Powell said of Trump, that when the fraud is finally uncovered, ‘I think we’ll find that he had at least 80 million votes.’ In other words, rigged software stole about seven million votes in this election,” he added.
At this point, Carlson’s commentary went off the rails, and he appeared to be carrying water for the color revolution coup that has culminated with the vote steal of the century.
“We invited Sidney Powell on the show. We would have given her the whole hour. We would have given her the entire week actually and listened the whole time at wrapped attention…But she never sent us any evidence despite a lot of requests,” Carlson said.
“When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they told us Powell has never given them any evidence either,” he added.
Because Powell does not want to jeopardize any court case which the fate of the entire nation rests upon by blabbing to the media or any bureaucrats, Carlson is attacking her credibility.
“She never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another…We’re telling you this because it’s true,” he said.
The entire clip can be seen here:
Tucker Carlson says Trump campaign unwilling to provide evidence to back their claims
— ELIJAH SCHAFFER (@ElijahSchaffer) November 20, 2020
Big League Politics has reported on the left-ward shift of Fox News in recent months, which Carlson has up to this point pushed back against:
After Fox News host Neil Cavuto cut off White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany during an election-related press conference on Monday, ratings giant Tucker Carlson lambasted Cavuto and the network on his titular primetime program.
“In a democracy, you cannot ignore honest questions from citizens. You’re not allowed. You can’t dismiss them out of hand as crazy and immoral for asking. You can’t just cut away from coverage you don’t like. You can’t simply tell people to accept an outcome because force doesn’t work in a democracy. That’s dictatorship,” Carlson said.
“In a free society, you have to convince the public of your legitimacy. You have to win them over with reason. Democracy is always a voluntary arrangement. Telling voters to shut up is never enough,” he concluded…
He is responding to the shameful editorial decision by Cavuto and Fox News earlier in the day to censor McEnany in order to keep up the ruse that Joe Biden is the president-elect…
It is being speculated that Carlson may not be long for Fox News. However, he is a ratings giant who brings in the bacon to a network that is quickly growing reviled to its own core base.
Hopefully this is not a sign that Carlson has folded to the globalist establishment.
Politics4 days ago
RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel is Getting Ready to Stab President Trump in the Back to Keep Her Post
Campaign 20203 days ago
WATCH: Fulton County Poll Manager Susan Voyles Recounts Election Improprieties in Georgia Recount
Campaign 20204 days ago
Sidney Powell is No Longer Working With President Trump’s Legal Team
States2 days ago
COVER-UP: Whitmer Admin Says ‘Records Do Not Exist’ Pertaining to $25 Million Dominion Contract Set Up by Democrat Official
Big League Guns3 days ago
Black Rifle Coffee Does Not Support Second Amendment Hero Kyle Rittenhouse
Culture2 days ago
March Study Points to Pervasive Mental Illness Among White American Liberals
Campaign 20204 days ago
Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel Threatens to Prosecute Republicans Who Refuse to Certify Dubious Vote
Politics4 days ago
EXCLUSIVE: Michigan GOP Chairman Candidate Ron Weiser Once Donated $1000 to JOE BIDEN