President Donald Trump’s supporters are happy to come out of the woodwork to throw shade on General James Mattis in his final days as Defense Secretary.
Big League Politics led the way in exposing Mattis’ duplicity against the president and his constant behind-the-scenes power plays to compel President Trump to send ground troops into new neocon nation-building adventures in the Middle East. But of course, we and other Trump supporters were attacked by others in conservative media who wanted to follow along with the Fox News 2-D Narrative, in which “Mad Dog” was matched in awesomeness only by Nikki Haley.
So, yes, it is refreshing to finally be able to scream: “MATTIS WAS AGAINST TRUMP THE WHOLE TIME!” It’s really a load off, you know?
It is also particularly fitting that Deep State conspirator James Clapper expressed his sadness about Mattis’ departure, echoing the sentiment of the corrupt national security establishment that existed under the Bush and Obama administrations.
They translated his edict as meaning that Trump campaign people and Republicans on Capitol Hill would have limited access to 160 plum, high-paying appointments.
Mr. Mattis gave Mr. Sweeney wide authority over personnel matters, sources said. Mr. Sweeney’s official Pentagonbiography states: “He is responsible for providing counsel and advice to the Secretary on all matters concerning the Department.”
Said a former Trump campaign adviser: “General Mattis was briefing Hillary during the 2016 campaign and only became a Trump supporter after the election. He then worked hard to keep Trump campaign advisers and surrogates out of the Pentagon while undermining Trump policies all along. I hope he doesn’t let the door hit him on the way out.”
Sources point to Michele Flournoy as the best of example of Mr. Mattis‘ “non-political” department. She served as President Barack Obama’s undersecretary of defense for policy, and is a Hillary Clinton supporter. Yet she was Mr. Mattis‘ first choice for the ultra-plum job of deputy defense secretary, to the exclusion of rank-and-file Republicans who had been outside looking in for eight years.”
Washington Times passage ends
WASHINGTON — Defense Secretary General James Mattis is putting the wheels in motion for a presidential campaign against President Donald Trump in 2020, according to high-level sources in the nation’s capital.
A source confirms that Travis Snyder, an establishment Republican political operator, is working on Mattis’ behalf to reach out to other political professionals to build a viable Mattis 2020 primary campaign. The group has significant financing at its disposal already according to sources.
“I’m sorry but at this time I’m under a legal obligation not to discuss somethings,” Snyder told Big League Politics when questioned about his current business status. “Officially on the record.”
The group surrounding Mattis has the close confidence of White House chief of staff General John Kelly, who knows about the group’s plans. They are also reaching out to Nikki Haley to get her to be involved, possibly as a candidate.
Snyder made that clear in a barely-cryptic recent tweet:
Haley/walker 2020 fixed it. https://t.co/J36k8kXOgt
— travis snyder (@snyder13f) March 3, 2018
Mattis, one of his senior aides said, raised the issue of his electoral potential last week during a high-level Pentagon meeting, in which he, along with 10-15 of the country’s top civilian and military defense officials, discussed ways to maintain continuity of Defense Department operations in the event that Mattis abruptly resigns or is fired from the cabinet.
“I’d kick Trump’s ass in 2020, and I just might have to!” Mattis said, according to a source.
Beltway Breakfast passage ends
Mattis’ work as Defense Secretary has always alarmed Trump loyalists who are in the know. They remember how Mattis was Bill Kristol’s original pick to run third-party against Trump in Kristol’s bid to reduce Trump’s vote share to help Hillary Clinton win. When Mattis said no, and even obscure op-ed writer David French turned him down, Kristol threw his reduced weight behind Evan McMullin.
President Trump is ‘Terminating’ Relationship with Disgraced W.H.O., Punishing China for Hong Kong Takeover
Trump is striking back against the globalists.
President Donald Trump announced today that he will be “terminating” the relationship between the disgraced World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. as well as cutting off special trade advantages given to Hong Kong after China seized control of the formerly semi-autonomous city.
“We have detailed the reforms that it must make and engaged with them directly, but they have refused to act,” the president said from the White House. “Because they have failed to make the requested and greatly needed reforms, we will be today terminating the relationship.”
Trump claims that he will be “redirecting” the funds that previously went to the WHO toward “other worldwide and deserving urgent global public health needs.” He also said China “ignored” their obligations to the WHO when they spread disinformation to them about the nature of the coronavirus.
The WHO taking China at their word resulted in this embarrassing tweet that serves as an eternal reminder of the extreme incompetence of the globalist body:
— World Health Organization (WHO) (@WHO) January 14, 2020
Trump is also putting the squeeze on Hong Kong following China’s announcement that they will be taking additional power over the city that has rebelled against the red menace throughout the past year.
“I am directing my administration to begin the process of eliminating policy exemptions that give Hong Kong different and special treatment,” Trump said at the same press conference.
“My announcement today will affect the full range of agreements that we have with Hong Kong, from our extradition treaty, to our export controls and technologies,” Trump added. “We will take action to revoke Hong Kong’s preferential treatment as a separate customs and travel territory from the rest of China.”
“No reasonable person can assert today that Hong Kong maintains a high degree of autonomy from China, given facts on the ground,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in a statement after delivering a report to Congress indicating that Hong Kong has been usurped by China.
The president also said he will instruct his “presidential working group on financial markets to study the different practices of Chinese companies listed on the U.S. financial markets, with a goal of protecting American investors.”
“Investment firms should not be subjecting their clients to the hidden and undue risks associated with financing Chinese companies that do not play by the same rules,” Trump said, adding that “Americans are entitled to fairness and transparency.”
President Trump is getting tough on China and the WHO now that the coronavirus pandemic has subsided a bit. He has not let the crisis distract him from his agenda of ending globalism and putting America first.
Violent Left3 days ago
RIOTS: Ilhan Omar and Her Daughter Encourage Chaos and Mayhem in the Minnesota Streets
Videos4 days ago
27-Year-Old Former Feminist Urges Young Women to Start Families: ‘I’m Sorry We Lied to You’
Big League Wellness3 days ago
El Salvador’s President Claims ‘Most of the World’s Leaders’ are Taking Hydroxychloroquine to Fend Off COVID-19
Around The World4 days ago
United Nations Launches Website Promoting ‘New World Order’ Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
Violent Left2 days ago
Seven Shot in Louisville After Anti-Police Protestors Attempt to Flip Police Car
Culture4 days ago
Now 59% of American Parents More Likely to Consider Homeschooling, Skyrocketing Past 40% Just Last Month
Free Speech3 days ago
Laura Loomer Plans to Take Landmark Free Speech Case Against Big Tech Giants to Supreme Court
Deplorables3 days ago
Arizona Democrat Mark Kelly Refuses to Shake Border Patrol Agent’s Hand: “You’re One of Them”