Connect with us

Tech

White House Drafting Executive Order to Investigate Social Media Bias

Published

on

According to a Saturday report, the White House is drafting an executive order that would instruct federal law enforcement and antitrust agencies to look into bias among tech giants in Silicon Valley.

“The document instructs U.S. antitrust authorities to ‘thoroughly investigate whether any online platform has acted in violation of the antitrust laws,’” according to the report. “It instructs other government agencies to recommend within a month after it’s signed, actions that could potentially ‘protect competition among online platforms and address online platform bias.’”

According to the report, the draft of the executive order does not specifically name any companies, but there are only a few social media titans that could possibly be on the list. Google, which owns Youtube, Facebook, which owns Instagram, and Twitter are among the primary suspects who could be guilty of anti-conservative bias.

Trending: Disgraced Former CIA Chief John Brennan: Biden White House Will Use Homeland Security to Crush Trump ‘Insurgency’

Trump has called out the social media giants in two recent Tweets.

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Will Republican Senators vote to impeach Trump and ban him from running in 2024?

  • POLL: Will Republican Senators vote to impeach Trump and ban him from running in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“Social Media is totally discriminating against Republican/Conservative voices. Speaking loudly and clearly for the Trump Administration, we won’t let that happen. They are closing down the opinions of many people on the RIGHT, while at the same time doing nothing to others…..” he said on August 18.

“Social Media Giants are silencing millions of people. Can’t do this even if it means we must continue to hear Fake News like CNN, whose ratings have suffered gravely. People have to figure out what is real, and what is not, without censorship!” he said days later.

Many conservatives feel that they have gotten a raw deal in using the leftist tech platforms.

Google was recently exposed for proposing manipulation of search results to favor left-wing talking points, organizations, and political views.

Meanwhile, viral campaigns like #WalkAway, which has tens of thousands of Americans fleeing the Democrat party, have been hindered by social media restrictions.

Big League Politics reported last week:

The founder of the viral #WalkAway campaign that has tens of thousands of voters fleeing the Democrat party has had his Facebook usage restricted for a second time, and has provided an exclusive statement to Big League Politics. 

Brandon Straka said:

Last week Facebook slapped a 30 day ban on me for using a proper noun: InfoWars. I used this word in a sentence telling the members of the group where they could watch the interview I was about to do and promote and fundraise for the #WalkAway March on Washington. After I announced the ban on Twitter, conservatives came together and raised hell to have me reinstated – and I was. And now, just 5 days later Facebook is slapping this restriction on me, my team, and the #WalkAway Campaign group on Facebook – which makes it impossible for us to communicate as a group. Without communications we can not organize, we can not fundraise, we are completely crippled. And Facebook knows this. Once again, those who are fighting back against leftists have been attacked using social media suppression.

InfoWars’ Alex Jones, a top radio host and Trump supporter, has been kicked off of nearly every tech platform in existence, including a Friday ban from PayPal.

An anti-Trust investigation would be a good first step in reigning in the free speech suppressor in Silicon Valley who have way too much power that could be used for evil.

Tech

Lawsuit: Twitter Kept Child Porn on Platform Because It Does Not Violate Their Terms of Service

Published

on

A lawsuit is alleging that the social media giant Twitter did not remove child pornography from their platform because the tech monopoly claims it does not violate their terms of service.

The lawsuit is accusing Twitter of profiting from child pornography that was shared on their platform. It was filed by the victim and her mother in federal court in the Northern District of California on Wednesday. 

The victim, who is now 17, reportedly was targeted by sex traffickers at the age of 13 over Snapchat who then blackmailed him into sending lewd photographs. They then coerced him into performing sex acts with another minor on video, and copies were eventually leaked into child pornography rings.

The videos were allegedly displayed on Twitter, who was alerted to the child sex videos at least three times. According to the suit, Twitter refused to do anything to remove the child sex videos until a federal law enforcement official intervened.

take our poll - story continues below

POLL: Will Republican Senators vote to impeach Trump and ban him from running in 2024?

  • POLL: Will Republican Senators vote to impeach Trump and ban him from running in 2024? 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Big League Politics updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Twitter’s alleged response was that the social media provider “didn’t find a violation of our policies” with the content:

 

Big League Politics has reported on how Twitter altered their terms of service to make their social media platform more hospitable to pedophiles:

Social media giant Twitter has quietly amended their terms of service to allow for “discussions related to… attraction towards minors” to be allowed on their platform.

“Discussions related to child sexual exploitation as a phenomenon or attraction towards minors are permitted, provided they don’t promote or glorify child sexual exploitation in any way,” reads Twitter’s terms of service.

Twitter allow noted that they would allow for nude depictions of children on their platform in certain instances.

“Artistic depictions of nude minors in a non-sexualized context or setting may be permitted in a limited number of scenarios e.g., works by internationally renowned artists that feature minors,” they added.

Twitter’s pro-pedo policy may have been implemented at the behest of Dr. James Cantor, who describes himself as a proud Jewish homosexual. Cantor is a leading researcher and advocate for pedophiles, who he refers to as minor-attracted persons.

Cantor wrote a letter in Jan. 2018 to John Starr, who works as Director of Trust and Safety with Twitter, with other university academics. The letter urged Twitter to allow pedophiles to network and discuss their attraction to children on the monolithic social media platform.

“Many of us have worked with a group of such non-offending pedophiles, also known as anti-contact MAPs (Minor-Attracted Persons), in a peer support network called Virtuous Pedophiles (@virpeds), as well as in other support networks,” they wrote in their letter.

“Recently, a prominent member of Virtuous Pedophiles, who goes by the pseudonym Ender Wiggin (@enderphile2), had his account permanently suspended by Twitter. At least one other member of the same network, Šimon Falko (@simgiran), also had his account permanently suspended around the same time, and a number of other accounts of non-offending, anti-contact MAPs have since been permanently or temporarily suspended,” they added.

It seems that Big Tech is deliberately allowing social media platforms to permit child porn, as the LGBT agenda pushes to normalize child sexuality and pedophilia. America is set to become Sodom and Gomorrah on steroids if globalism cannot be thwarted.

Continue Reading
It's time to name Antifa a terror org! Sign your petition now!


Trending